• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MGC Championship Vegas 2010

Orion*

Smash Researcher
my ddds better than my mk
i dont think you want my falcon to give you the **** again ***** ;)

Don't even think about trying this at MLG Dallas.
why do you care.....
How do you even prevent this?
this
It cancels the deal because Ally now has no reason to think of Haze as a threat - with him being apart of the split that is.
this
syke

dumb *** :awesome:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dnyce

Smash Master
Now without them, everyone of course is going to look at the remaining, Chibo/Fino/Cheese, and go, eh, it's not the same.. They lack the class.
I'm not in vVv anymore (as of last night), but thanks for the confidence Jem ;o <3.

It's just Cheese Chibo and Choice.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Lee isnt being talked about because he literally stayed silent the whole time, unless it was just me mike and m2k around him.

The payouts are not like said, but CLOSE hyro. either way I'm done with this anyhow. Whatever Chibo thinks about me owing him some favor in return that MANY PEOPLE Has done for me is just plain selfish. I'm out

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lee isnt being talked about because he literally stayed silent the whole time, unless it was just me mike and m2k around him.

The payouts are not like said, but CLOSE hyro. either way I'm done with this anyhow. Whatever Chibo thinks about me owing him some favor in return that MANY PEOPLE Has done for me is just plain selfish. I'm out
Does that mean we won't split next tourney? Imad now.

AllyKnight

"There was a big situation at the Midnight Gaming Championship event this past weekend which involved a group of players splitting the money amongst themselves and trying to eliminate all chances of others winning money and breaking past deals. It's quite the story, and lead to 2 vVv members resigning and 2 vVv members being dropped. I bring this information to you as the new Smash Manager of vVv and promise that nothing like this will happen again. For full details on the MGC/Vegas incident, there is an explanation of it on the vVv side of things in the next episode of the Loser's Bracket podcast (already recorded, should be released tonight or tomorrow), and a full telling of the story on the Directional Influence podcast, recording tonight and airing on either Thursday or Friday. You can find both podcasts at vvv-gaming.com" -Chibo

Actually yeah he did do it

Chibo you're a horrible selfish person. I do not ever want to talk to you ever.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It was not my decision that anyone was dropped, it happened before I was the Smash manager. By "bringing it to them" I meant that it wasn't mentioned yet on the forums I was posting on, the MLG forums. That's just the quick overall thing and I posted that in the first place since people had questioned why they weren't in vVv anymore.

AllyKnight

Yeah we're all sure you would NOT post it instead knowing it would drop em, w-e I removed you from FB and going to block you from AIM, thanks for all but knowing the true of you is disgusting. Chibo and cheese would make a cute couple.

AllyKnight

I read the vVv post you made about accusing them to NOTlet you win money (that you were never ever getting anyhow) and instead of letting the story 'stay in vegas' you guys (you and cheese 1000% sure) decided to bring it back in the vVv corp just as a revenge. this is seriously the last time I post. Talking to garbage never leads you to no good. Have fun getting to Dallas by the way.

and professor is some ugly nerd reading these lolol

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
[19:30] oovideogamegodoo: i heard that
[19:30] oovideogamegodoo: there is a good chance
[19:30] oovideogamegodoo: that chibo might have ratted me out
[19:30] oovideogamegodoo: for dallas
[19:30] Lucas DeLorenzo: i heard that too
[19:30] oovideogamegodoo: i know for a fact, chibo and cheese are why i got kicked out of vvv
[19:30] oovideogamegodoo: WOW
[19:30] Lucas DeLorenzo: i dont got any proof of anything tho
[19:31] oovideogamegodoo: what have you heard
[19:31] Lucas DeLorenzo: same **** u heard
[19:31] oovideogamegodoo: which is?
[19:31] Lucas DeLorenzo: stuff u just told me
[19:31] oovideogamegodoo: who told you it might have been chibo
[19:32] Lucas DeLorenzo: chibo told me he mighht do it
[19:32] oovideogamegodoo: when did he say this, and do you have proof or logs
[19:32] Lucas DeLorenzo: he said on aim he had hard evidence against u
[19:32] Lucas DeLorenzo: thats it

go **** yourself chibo

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
chibo and cheese are officially the lowest and dirtiest smashers of all time...
we've all lost the little respect we had for you

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Cheese n Chibo still got a ghetto pass via ya boy, HOOD SPONSORED!

Edit: On a serious note its a shame that it really came down to this, its like it was all good just a week ago, crazy how things change over cash n rumors.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wtf i didnt rat anyone out about anything

the decision to drop certain vvv players was done before i talked to anyone with vvv after the tournament

AllyKnight

Sure Chibo, why would we trust you anyhow, you have every reason to tell them especially how much you were mad after that we said we wouldn't split with you guys and how you send me a pm about how we stopped you gys FROM getting money (that you weren't getting ever)

Its their decision, but you hoped for them to drop Jason and Lee, enough with your lies.

10ledges.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Chibo wasn't the reason why people got dropped from vVv.

That's the end of it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chibo and Cheese should become perma teammates

The episodic tales continue, you can't make this up, this is better than any sitcom

D

Deleted member

you guys have to be kidding me. please tell me you didn't actually write that.

Top Bottom