• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of ohia IV 11/01/08 YUS!

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
You are unfamiliar with the situation. Trust me, 4$ loves going to smash tournaments
I agree. Whatever, I'm not mad at him or think any less of him or anything, just kinda disappointed. Especially since he won test your might. Oh well, people who can beat me are in good supply anyway.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
wow. I could team with him then XD. I'm sure his partner did some edgeguarding too, right? Anyway, nintendo needs to make a smash 4 that's actually good and can have 8 way matches (4v4 teams). That would be epic. Crew matches would have a completely different meaning, lol.

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
i was thinking about that, levels would need more tiers and platforms, it would become like chess

Big_R

Smash Champion
so i have a quote that i will slightly modify from half baked that i think fits 4$'s situation.

i love smash tournys...i LOVE EM!

..but not was much as i love pu$$y!

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
positioning and trapping would be more apparent, but it would actually be less like chess cuz chess is one person controlling the map, this would be like basketball or football where immense teamwork is required. we would have to wear headsets and have offensive coordinators behind us telling us what to do lol

J TYME!!

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone planning on driving to E12 in Iowa on November 8th? I'm a Tekken / SC player, and I'm looking to carpool with someone. I live in Gahanna (Columbus)

Jinmaster.

Big_R

Smash Champion
well i saw 998 and then made a big thing so i need a 999 spot first tho....

this tourny is gonna be sweet

999TH POST MY 1000TH HAS A THREAD BABY!!! CHECK IT OUT

mathos

Smash Champion
Soapmaster Thursday night is Survivor night, you know you need to be watching Ken mindgame Africa.

Top Bottom