• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Plastic cutlery fighter's good moves:
  • UAir
  • DAir
  • Reversal Slash
  • DTilt?
  • Chakram???
That's all of them I think. But mainly UAir.
you forgot SoL aka Swag of Light
lol page steal

Last edited:
List the good things about Swordfighter

Like, right now

Jab 1 > Jab 2 > Hero's Spin
D-throw > U-air
Custom characters!
Dante in SSB?
He's so bad, he's fun to use because he's bad

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
List the good things about Swordfighter

Like, right now

Jab 1 > Jab 2 > Hero's Spin
D-throw > U-air
Custom characters!
Dante in SSB?
He's so bad, he's fun to use because he's bad
you guys forget about D-tilt aka one of the best Ditlts in the game

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I made a Dunban Mii for Sword but the fact that the Miis are right handed bothers me.

Soul.

I come here and it's not active omg i cri. Whyyyy lmao, guess I'll try out Spider-Sword.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Ahh... Shoot! The gorls are here. Welcome ladies to the Butter Knife Spiders. Enjoy your stay. If Zelda is the bathroom and Robin is the living room, what is the Butter Knife Spiders? The Attic? Basement? Kitchen's Drawer?

I'm up to playing anyone in the evening if they feel like it to show the current swordfighter meta to my knowledge. I may also make a thread or video about stuff people are curious about if you really want.
Actually, I want to see your build 1233 in action. Did you save any of your fights against Dapuffster?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Ahh... Shoot! The gorls are here. Welcome ladies to the Butter Knife Spiders. Enjoy your stay. If Zelda is the bathroom and Robin is the living room, what is the Butter Knife Spiders? The Attic? Basement? Kitchen's Drawer?

Actually, I want to see your build 1233 in action. Did you save any of your fights against Dapuffster?
No, I don't. I don't really like saving wifi replays, lol. Lots of times people are just experimenting on wifi and aren't playing to absolute competitive standards.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
No, I don't. I don't really like saving wifi replays, lol. Lots of times people are just experimenting on wifi and aren't playing to absolute competitive standards.
Oh I see. Dang... even though it was experimental purposes, it would have been nice to observe and analyze between two competent players.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Oh I see. Dang... even though it was experimental purposes, it would have been nice to observe and analyze between two competent players.
On second thought, with replay sharing online, it may be a thing in the future. I just think it's not too great to go out of your way to record matches where a player may not be at their best (with lag and all).

No way, this is the kingdom of Pennsylvania!
It is! If you just switch the P with the two n's; the e with the last a; throw in a z for a little spice in your life; get rid of the y because it doesn't know if it wants to be a vowel or consonant; spin in a circle 5 times in a circular direction; close both eyes and shout "KOOLOO-LIMPAH!!"; then switch all of the letters to "Hyrule" you'll get Hyrule Kingdom!
We're basically saying the same thing here gorl!

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Ah this thread is quiet again, ah well. Actually once I'm done with Finals I'm hoping to work on some Swordspider related projects such as a full guide and possibly a rage KO chart

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Butter Knife is so fun~

Question, is having the short mii preferable? Like, would Swordfighter be substantially better if I use short rather than default?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Butter Knife is so fun~

Question, is having the short mii preferable? Like, would Swordfighter be substantially better if I use short rather than default?
he's better off 1/4 the whole slider aka in between short an default

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
Gale Strike is bar none the best projectile in the game, and I won't let anyone ever tell me otherwise

On an aside, has anyone ever mentioned that the default Mii Sword's sword looks like it's made of flipping plastic on the victory screen? Yeesh.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
31 clicks right from the left side of the slider gets you to exactly 1/4 height on the Wii U, correct?

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
How do you think Swordspider's viability would be affected if he was restricted to default height and weight? I know it affects miscellaneous autocancels (probably the biggest change in mobility for the Mii Fighters IMO).

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I main bad characters.
I didn't know you used default Miis, granted they don't lose as much as say, being force to run 1111.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I didn't know you used default Miis, granted they don't lose as much as say, being force to run 1111.
Lol, I don't, necessarily (actually my Wii U Swordfighter is 1/4 height and minimum weight), I just think it would save some hassles at big tournaments if they had to run default size (as it stands they're all standardized at the 1/4 height and min weight for Evo). Otherwise at smaller tournaments transferring from 3DSes isn't a big deal.

And man, that was fast. Are you following this thread?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Lol, I don't, necessarily (actually my Wii U Swordfighter is 1/4 height and minimum weight), I just think it would save some hassles at big tournaments if they had to run default size (as it stands they're all standardized at the 1/4 height and min weight for Evo). Otherwise at smaller tournaments transferring from 3DSes isn't a big deal.

And man, that was fast. Are you following this thread?
Dang straight I'm following the thread I made for a character I 100% support

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Why wouldn't you follow this thread?:happysheep:
:4miisword: Butter Knife/Spidersword for lief:4miisword:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this place, you know besides being where the swordfighters hang out :p

Top Bottom