• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Every post in this thread from here on has to mention wario in some fashion.

This Whursday will be loud

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Times kinda running out. Wario's gatta be on the starting roster...right?

Hm, unlocking him sure would be weird. Wonder what it would say. "The smelly, greedy slob Wario is now available for play! Congrats?"

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I could see one last reveal before release. Sakurai's got enough time, trailer or otherwise.

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Yeah I don't think we'll get Wario until post release...maybe.

I really wonder how the pic of the days will go after the 3DS release. Will he just reveal secret character after secret character, or will he wait until after the Wii U version releases?

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I think a veteran reveal in less than a week before the game comes out in Japan would be weird. I predict we'll get a vet in one of the next couple or nothing else at all.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Yeah I don't think we'll get Wario until post release...maybe.

I really wonder how the pic of the days will go after the 3DS release. Will he just reveal secret character after secret character, or will he wait until after the Wii U version releases?
IIRC, Sakurai spread out the 12 secret/unlockable character updates on the Brawl Dojo over the course of the two months following the Japanese release of Brawl back in early 2008. That said, it is very probable he'll do something similar for the secret smash 4 characters following the Japanese release of the 3DS version.

JabbatheHutt

Times kinda running out. Wario's gatta be on the starting roster...right?

Hm, unlocking him sure would be weird. Wonder what it would say. "The smelly, greedy slob Wario is now available for play! Congrats?"
Judging by his trophy description it'd be:

"He's Gross, he smells, and he cut the cheese. Wario is now available for play. I could really care less."

pickle962

Smash Lord
Hmm....the number seven (7) is often seen by millions as a lucky number. Tonight will be our 7th remaining Pic of the day that's left until the Japanese release of Sm4sh on the 3DS. Feeling lucky anyone?

JabbatheHutt

IIRC, Sakurai spread out the 12 secret/unlockable character updates on the Brawl Dojo over the course of the two months following the Japanese release of Brawl back in early 2008. That said, it is very probable he'll do something similar for the secret smash 4 characters following the Japanese release of the 3DS version.
2008 was before the internet was really invented. Nowadays there's no such things as secrets. They'll prolly be revealed steadily after launch

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Hmm....the number seven (7) is often seen by millions as a lucky number. Tonight will be our 7th remaining Pic of the day that's left until the Japanese release of Sm4sh on the 3DS. Feeling lucky anyone?
Yes, I am.. because I cracked the code

pickle962

Smash Lord
2008 was before the internet was really invented. Nowadays there's no such things as secrets. They'll prolly be revealed steadily after launch
hehe naaaaaaahhhhh I strongly recall watching leaked gameplay footage of the SubSpace Emissary back around the Japanese release of Brawl on Youtube (long before Google ****ed it up)

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Seven
PotD

Days
Left!~

A call back to the very first picture we ever got from Sakurai regarding Smash 4. It's been years since we first saw this, and the hype has never stopped increasing since the day it started.
Thank you, Sakurai.

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

Seven
PotD

Days
Left!~

A call back to the very first picture we ever got from Sakurai regarding Smash 4. It's been years since we first saw this, and the hype has never stopped increasing since the day it started.
Thank you, Sakurai.
Everyone on there has been seen except the big guy.

Ragel

Smash Apprentice
May Lucario forever be forgotten in the land of "Pic of the Day".

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Sakurai please post the pic of the day early.

"Let me have my treat"

some of you may get this reference.fom a certain 'happening'

Last edited:

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Seven
PotD

Days
Left!~

Thank you, Sakurai.
That was glorious.
The wait is almost over.

Ozyroth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ozyroth
A little late but... wow 8 colors per character is amazing. Let it sinc... 8 Meta Knight colors holy moly!! At least I hope a Galacta Knight inspired color (white with magenta), for Kirby I already have the maskless meta knight (sort of). Luigi I hope to get surprised if not orange palette here we go another 5 years.
What really dissapoints me is the Wii Fit Trainer, I was hoping some weird and crazy colors but now only will be 4 per gender. With the E3 demo I already saw half of them (and to be honest, those were the perfect choices Nintendo could chose) with the last two slots I want to see her on a red outfit and something crazy, a man can dream

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/event/smashbros_3ds_event2014/index.html

Demo event this weekend.

Strangely, the Wario logo, of all things, is present in the background image, an image that is identical in layout to the image used in the Famitsu scans. Leading to the idea that Wario might be playable in this build.

#WarioWhursday #WarioWriday?

*Paging Jabba*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, it's not like the Wario symbol hasn't been used for present content already...

...but then again, so has the Mother symbol, yet that doesn't show.
So we might get Wario soon after all.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I'm hoping for one last reveal trailer announcement. If Sakurai has any left, it's only one. Villains trailer..Please :(? I also think we'll get one more PoTD veteran revealed. Either Ganondorf, Wario or Falco IMO.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Well, it's not like the Wario symbol hasn't been used for present content already...

...but then again, so has the Mother symbol, yet that doesn't show.
So we might get Wario soon after all.
Or it could be a turn around and show Ness instead so that the Mother icon is there xD

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok last 2 pics of the week, time goes fast!, I predict a new Stage today (Wii U please) and tomorrow #WarioWriday, with a message from Sakurai saying that he will be playable on the Japanese Demos

JabbatheHutt

I am now 100% more excited. Thank you @ Mr. Johan Mr. Johan

You just lit the Jabba hype train

If no wario tonight biggest wariowriday ever tomm

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I don't know what to make of the image now, really.

Like, the Wario logo's there.

But the Xenoblade, Megaman, Sonic, and Pac-Man logos aren't.

"Pic of the day. Due to an important development, Shulk, Sonic, Megaman, and Pac-Man had to be cut from both games. But in their place, Wario joins the battle in a revealing swimsuit! Be wary of Wario's signature Waft, as it hits a little closer to home this time around!!"

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I'm going to predict the PoTD and it will 100% happen for sure. He's going to mention something that's purple: "PoTD. Here's Pyrosphere again. It's been a while since you've seen it huh? The lava on the stage rises up similar to a previous Metroid stage. The purple tubes on the side indicate how high the lava rises."

:troll:

JabbatheHutt

"Pic of the day. Due to an important development, Shulk, Sonic, Megaman, and Pac-Man had to be cut from both games. But in their place, Wario joins the battle in a revealing swimsuit! Be wary of Wario's signature Waft, as it hits a little closer to home this time around!!"
I would support that with every inch of my body

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom