• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Uh, fighting game character archetypes? :p
Yes, that's what I was talking about? Not sure what you're trying to say here...
The part about using labels was a joke, btw. Although I do have certain problems with how people use archetype discourse.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Yes, that's what I was talking about? Not sure what you're trying to say here...
The part about using labels was a joke, btw. Although I do have certain problems with how people use archetype discourse.
Oh, my bad XD. And it's no biggie Just me trying to analyze Robin gameplay-wise(like everyone else here).

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm hoping for some new info an any of the three announced characters. Some differences of Lucina, more on how Robin works, and something with the Captain. I hope sooner or later we get an F-Zero stage.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I feel like we know more about Robin than we do about Palutena. I'd like to revisit some characters before learning everything there is to know about these newcomers.

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like we know more about Robin than we do about Palutena. I'd like to revisit some characters before learning everything there is to know about these newcomers.
Considering that a Nintendo Direct is incredibly likely in 3-4 weeks time, I agree. We'll most likely have our next newcomer before we know it, considering next week is the 2nd to last week of July.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Considering that a Nintendo Direct is incredibly likely in 3-4 weeks time, I agree. We'll most likely have our next newcomer before we know it, considering next week is the 2nd to last week of July.
If we do get a Smash Direct again it'd be cool if we got a double reveal again.

Shulk and Isaac please.

Shroob

Sup?
If we do get a Smash Direct again it'd be cool if we got a double reveal again.

Shulk and Isaac please.
Dunno necessarily about a Smash themed Direct, but a Nintendo Direct in August is all but guaranteed, and usually they're within the first two weeks of the month, though they can come a week or so later.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
For whatever reason I feel like we'll get a veteran sooner rather than later. Like, not within the next couple weeks, but after that. Many people have theorized that we'll get the whole roster revealed before the game releases and that's... not very far away, really.

But if Sakurai were to surprise me on my birthday (Friday) with Ivysaur and/or Lucas then I wouldn't complain at all especially since my second most wanted newcomer was confirmed this week already.

...But for some reason I get the feeling that Meta Knight will be the next veteran reveal. Feel like it's time. I say that, but maybe he's just holding off on the third Kirby rep for a while since we already have two revealed. So maybe.. Ice Climbers?

But as for tonight we'll probably see some Cap.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm not really sure what to expect tonight. On one hand, I feel like it'll be something we learned from the trailer, but as mentioned before, time is ticking down... We're down to 8 weeks left before the game launches... that's... not a long time, frankly.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Not expecting a reveal this week but I believe next Friday is Mother's 25th anniversary in Japan, isn't it?

I'd be happy with a F-Zero stage showing up. We haven't gotten a stage in a while!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm not really sure what to expect tonight. On one hand, I feel like it'll be something we learned from the trailer, but as mentioned before, time is ticking down... We're down to 8 weeks left before the game launches... that's... not a long time, frankly.
No long at all, when you take in to account that there's no pics on the weekend.

There's less than 50 PotD's until launch, with an estimated 10-15 characters left to show!

Shroob

Sup?
No long at all, when you take in to account that there's no pics on the weekend.

There's less than 50 PotD's until launch, with an estimated 10-15 characters left to show!
Yeah. As soon as this month's over, it'll be a month and two weeks until we know everything.... less if we get a huge leak of information pre-launch... Crazy to think E3 2013 felt like yesterday.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I kinda wanna know about some veteran customized moves (or Palutena's) now, or at least something bout a character we haven't seen much these days (I'm counting Palutena). Or maybe why not something about stages?

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I dunno about you guys but the three reveal trailer kinda killed the Wario hype train this week. Wario Hype Train every day next week tho. Hoping he gets revealed before CoraCola

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
You know what we haven't seen in a while? Miis. :troll:
That reminds me, I made a Mii of Chrom just in case he didn't make it!

...granted, he DOES have gray hair and wrinkles, so technically it's Old Chrom.

And yes, 90% of my miis make no sense whatsoever.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
2 days ago: details on lucina
yesterday: details on Robin

By that logic, today is details on c falcon.

That or TTYD theater because Sakurai (hey, I wasn't there yesterday enough do I need my Paper Mario reference :) )

D

Deleted member

Welp, seems we're getting a break from new content tonight.
BUT LOOK AT THE NOT SO WITTLE KITTY.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Let's hope this Pic isn't a billion hours late like last night. I got stuff to do in the morning, Sakurai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom