• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
i must go to this.
are there enough set ups? i'll bring mine if more set ups are needed
oh yeah i lost the disc, try to get one before this... i'll bring my tv/wii anyways

i'll probably record matches, not directly captured from the tv cause im not too good with cam tech.

i'll MM anyone in Mario Power tennis, f-zero gx, but only if theres time.

edit: if there is enough interest for a smashfest, i'll see if i can set one up at my house after the library closes. there are two tvs available, which should be enough. i doubt my parents would let this happen but if they do, just avoid excessive profanity and try to not make a mess. just post if you want a fest after 5 and i'll get on it asap.
There's no such thing as too many setups. Bring it :)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yo I got at least 1 crew member thinkin about coming so if they do that's at least 2 ny ppl coming lol. Also if he does come I'm sry ironchief but crew members take priority for teams. But again that's if he comes

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Well, the set I bring is a smallish LCD TV. My cube isn't functioning too well so i have to bring the wii. not sure how the component cables affect melee on a wii system. brawl worked fine, not sure if there is tv lag... maybe a few at the most. but the melee players will be the judge of that.

mattdot: alright. power shots or no? gimmick courts or no? 1 set, 6 game match should be most appropriate for the limited time we have, if there's time maybe a 3 set 6 game match instead. $3 MM sound good?

doubles (mario tennis) would be so epic btw

Roman.

Smash Champion
i must go to this.
oh yeah i lost the disc, try to get one before this... i'll bring my tv/wii anyways

i'll probably record matches, not directly captured from the tv cause im not too good with cam tech.

edit: if there is enough interest for a smashfest, i'll see if i can set one up at my house after the library closes. there are two tvs available, which should be enough. i doubt my parents would let this happen but if they do, just avoid excessive profanity and try to not make a mess. just post if you want a fest after 5 and i'll get on it asap.
how many people can come to this smashfest/how much room do you have?

i think there are a **** ton of smashers that wanna play after the tourney

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Wish I could go to the after smashfest but ny is a long drive so I gotta leave after the libary closes =(

Ballistics

Smash Champion
i must go to this.

Wait so you have a cam corder or something?

Majority

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait for this.
First tourney, so I'll most likely lose first round, but I'm sure I'll learn a lot.

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Yo I got at least 1 crew member thinkin about coming so if they do that's at least 2 ny ppl coming lol. Also if he does come I'm sry ironchief but crew members take priority for teams. But again that's if he comes
Understandable, if he does not I would not mind to team with you still.

KevinM want to team up if his partner does not show?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Understandable, if he does not I would not mind to team with you still.

KevinM want to team up if his partner does not show?
KevinM will probably be teaming with his girlfriend at this, like they usually do.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I can't wait for this.
First tourney, so I'll most likely lose first round, but I'm sure I'll learn a lot.
guess what? some people who have been to tournies before this one also loose their first round, or don't make it out of pools. don't let that distract you and hang with Maf and me. we'll show you the ropes. <3

actually, chances are... kevinm won't even show up

<3 <3
unreliable KevinM? (Like I should talk >_<; )

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i may play some smoosh today if anyone want to come over... 774-644-9353 text me or aim xxkirbysanxx. i will be out to twin river during 1-5 or so but ill update anyone who want to come when i will be available to smoosh

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
This needs moar bumps. Hayato, let's play at this thing eh? Maybe MM? :3.

Also, no pity MM's fools, just 'cause I had surgery on my elbow doesn't mean I can't play y'all b*tchez and win :D

~MOP

Almo

Smash Ace
this is my first tournament. what items do we leave on for the tournament?

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
MENI NOOBSSSSSSSSSSSSS. This is good, I like new blood :), and I also like a MA tournament that doesnt consist of Maine, Spife, and Roman hahahaha.

Much hype

~MOP

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I guess a change in scenary is good like all the tourneys I go to consist of jman alukard swift hax and g money so I never win =(.......I only get 9th.....so now I gotta deal wit zoso banks darc and ppl like that so I got this in the bag lmbo......I don't got anything in truth I do even have the bag

Top Bottom