• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Hey thanks, mafia. and to anyone interested, i go ganon in teams, but could possibly go falcon with mixed results.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
so do we have a finalized plan about what to do after the tournament? Smashfest? Another tournament. PLZ HALP.

That is all

~MOP
you'll be able to count me out of anything afterwards probably. might have a date sat night. <3 <3 <3

<3chu too roman
Been practicing allllll week and I'm gonna do peach combos
Peach doesn't combo, she D-Smashes. <3 LMAO maf. :bee: ;)

Hey thanks, mafia. and to anyone interested, i go ganon in teams, but could possibly go falcon with mixed results.
I play ganon in teams too. double Ganon maybe? :chuckle:

Ganon is scary and I mean scooby doo scary
Trading hits with ganon is like ramming a bike into a train. it's going to get you killed.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so... I'm gonna talk to spife about working out housing and a ride, because Nate's a weenie and has this huge MtG tournament crap to go to... So guyz I might not be coming, but if I do it'll be only me because Feryx is also a weenie and going home this weekend.

So that also begs the question, WHO WILL BE MAH PARDNER... assuming i want to waste more money on doublez :D

T. we had good chemistry before... but you are taken by another man I see :'(

~MOP

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm gonna **** face, beat a ho, slap a *****, and beat someone to pulp in what was once drank by charles heston.

At this.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Roman this is extra random........anyways roman and mop I think u guys will like the new fox....he is shiny and I can sitdown and play him......
Hahaha nice T. :3, hopefully we'll play you in doubles. The Falco might be lacking due to the arm :'( but only time will tell.

Also, Spife is a god among men, and will be my ride to Marlborough, grovel at his feet, because with out him, you wouldn't get to see my pretty face :3.

/HYPEEEEEEEEE

~MOP

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
MOP what did you do to your arm?
I was at Flaco's cramped apartment for 12 hours straight playing smash with some of these fools XD, and after a long day, I got back, exited my vehicle, and proceeded to slip on the thick wet ice below me... So I broke and dislocated my elbow, had to get surgery, and now have two giant screws added to my anatomy... Playing smash took a long time to get back to normal, I'm still working on it. And as a final note... It might only be me representing the Marlboro crew XD, but I might get a kid or two from the club to come... but it'll just be spife and I showing up most likely :s.

Also... Jinjo's MINE! xD

~MOP

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
dooble ganon is not authorized by the irish mafia
and armada begs to differ with you Shadowball
I was kidding >_<

uthrow utilt dash attack umbrella 3 times dsmash.
pretty good.
i agree. ****.

Hahaha nice T. :3, hopefully we'll play you in doubles. The Falco might be lacking due to the arm :'( but only time will tell.

Also, Spife is a god among men, and will be my ride to Marlborough, grovel at his feet, because with out him, you wouldn't get to see my pretty face :3.

/HYPEEEEEEEEE

~MOP
just spiff up the puff. less stress on the arm?

also must get directions lol.

EDIT: printed them. 10 char.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
just spiff up the puff. less stress on the arm?

also must get directions lol.

EDIT: printed them. 10 char.
Well, it's more my lack of practice that's the killer, you're gonna see almost the same falco that came to Flaco's, but who knows how much I'll be playing between now and saturday. It's more the lack of practice and keeping up than the stress on the arm, my arm feels great ^.^

~MOP

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I was at Flaco's cramped apartment for 12 hours straight playing smash with some of these fools XD, and after a long day, I got back, exited my vehicle, and proceeded to slip on the thick wet ice below me... So I broke and dislocated my elbow, had to get surgery, and now have two giant screws added to my anatomy... Playing smash took a long time to get back to normal, I'm still working on it. And as a final note... It might only be me representing the Marlboro crew XD, but I might get a kid or two from the club to come... but it'll just be spife and I showing up most likely :s.

Also... Jinjo's MINE! xD

~MOP
That's weird, just from reading this thread I had guessed dislocated elbow. Funny thing is I dislocated my elbow too... the night before I was going to go to my first ever smash tourney back in 2005 (2006?). I didn't need surgery, though...

LINKaTINK

Smash Cadet
I'll ask again because I'm now desperate: Is there anyone heading from the Boston area who can spare a ride? I'm a good melee player and want to get to this badly...but being a student have no car. If anybody has any ability or an idea to help, that would be sincerely appreciated. Message me if you can help out. Thanks.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Got most of my crew attending this now so I'm bringing 3 and if I can get a hold of my last crew mate ill be bringin 5

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Got most of my crew attending this now so I'm bringing 3 and if I can get a hold of my last crew mate ill be bringin 5
Good, more n00bs to feed my Falco :3.

Hey Majority, I am a beginner too. Do you wanna be on my team. I use Falco. I hear you use Luigi.
Also, this made me "DAWWWW" and brought a tear to my dry eyes. I love new blood attending the scenes for the first time. I am so excited to meet everyone!!

~MOP

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Well, it's more my lack of practice that's the killer, you're gonna see almost the same falco that came to Flaco's, but who knows how much I'll be playing between now and saturday. It's more the lack of practice and keeping up than the stress on the arm, my arm feels great ^.^

~MOP
well i WAS impressed with that Falco. too bad we didn't get to play for reals. maybe we'll find time on Saturday. ^_^

I need a long warm up period it seems too, cause I was more on point later on lol. (@ Flacos)

What the ****?
Spife needs to get his puff on the pill, cause my M2 ***** it. :psycho:

Not really, although I won. lmao. it only took six minutes. >_< lots and lots of awkward, sexy spacing from me and two missed rests from him. (I learned how to DI lmfao) <3

Spife, your Link is ****. let's play some Sheik dittoes! maybe they'll have kids!

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice

~MOP
You probably get to practice a LOT more than me even with your broken arm training. None of my friends play with me anymore :( I am trying to recruit new blood but not a lot of people are overwhelmed by the depth of melee. Moving soon though so hopefully I land a job in a smash infested area :)

Majority

Smash Journeyman
Hey Majority, I am a beginner too. Do you wanna be on my team. I use Falco. I hear you use Luigi.
Well, by teaming with you, that'll be one less Falco I'll be fighting, who, incidentally, is my favorite character to play against. But, yea, I'll team with you.

Banks

Smash Hero
once again i'd like to remind everyone minus the people i'm coming with/maine that I will play them

FOR MONEY

Top Bottom