• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I only like hpying up the boards but in truth I'm very modest in person about what little skilllz I have....I just never say I'm going to lose to myself because thatbdefeats the purpose of playing

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
I only like hpying up the boards but in truth I'm very modest in person about what little skilllz I have....I just never say I'm going to lose to myself because thatbdefeats the purpose of playing
Haha here's to that. I'm not nearly as good as my BS portrays me, ask Banks. Hell ask anyone hahahaha. I'm in the same boat. T. you and I are about 1-1 and we're on the lower end of things, the big thing with you and me, is you hype, I bull**** :D...while hyping :p.

Also, a lot of seriously cool people are in this thread, so I gotsta give a shout out :lick:.

/moar hype

~MOP

Banks

Smash Hero
Yo, B what the fvck. Where's the 1$ madness my man? I expect a full explanation when we get there, and a 1$ mm.

~MOP

Edit: Your sheik is going to eat my turds homie.
Oh its going down, ONE DOLLAR MADNESS

and my sheik is def a vegetarian so if you eat meat then technically the turds are inedible

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Haha here's to that. I'm not nearly as good as my BS portrays me, ask Banks. Hell ask anyone hahahaha. I'm in the same boat. T. you and I are about 1-1 and we're on the lower end of things, the big thing with you and me, is you hype, I bull**** :D...while hyping :p.

Also, a lot of seriously cool people are in this thread, so I gotsta give a shout out :lick:.

/moar hype

~MOP

Mop idk if we r 1-1...I think my fox has got ur falco's # cuz he like to keep in contact wit his b!tches lmao naw I'm just tryna stir up a lil more hype....just no that I **** now my fox is totally different from b4 it will bring sum surprises

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shadowball MM Peach vs. Marth I'm down.
sweet. i'll just pull a Roman and warm up for a few hours first. seriously I'll need it if I don't play a human soon. :dizzy: *glares at Flaco*

Oh its going down, ONE DOLLAR MADNESS

and my sheik is def a vegetarian so if you eat meat then technically the turds are inedible
BANKS! MOP's falco is gonna die. you beat mogwai you can take him! i BELIEVE. :bee:

also we must get in some matches unless I get pools gayed and have to play you and Darc and other awesome players so I don't even make it to brackets... AGAIN. :urg:

Maf if we can I'll give you a $1 MM k?

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone going to throw a smashfest this weekend by anychance? This C Falcon like to find some other victims to check off on his list.

Banks

Smash Hero
BANKS! MOP's falco is gonna die. you beat mogwai you can take him! i BELIEVE. :bee:

also we must get in some matches unless I get pools gayed and have to play you and Darc and other awesome players so I don't even make it to brackets... AGAIN. :urg:
yea we'll definitely get bunches of matches in, if i'm lucky i won't get shadowballed

Almo

Smash Ace
anyone MM at this? even if it's for $1, i want to get back into melee, so at least ill be learning by playing good people. if you want to friendly too that's even better :)

Roman.

Smash Champion

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
what a glorious sentence.

I might be able to host a CRAB BATTLE after this if people are looking for a place to go to after.
No.
Any MA CRAB battle should be at an actual tournament, and hopefully one that has a lot of hype/people going to it/time.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm from ny and i m tryna convince my crew to go to this instead of saffron....my crew is beast....1 beat scar with dk in tourney the other beat m2k in pools at pound 4 and the last 1 almost beat hbk in marth dittos at a small tourney in grand finals..

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
No.
Any MA CRAB battle should be at an actual tournament, and hopefully one that has a lot of hype/people going to it/time.
That's what I'm saying we just basically add on a second tournament to the day.
2 tournies one day. We could use my house overnight

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
thorn and banks..you ni99gas better play some friendlies with me.. havent played in such a long time :'/

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i am playing smoosh on saturday. basically ive only confirmed myself as an attendee and my brother. lol anyone can come i dont mind. ive invited **** thomas and jholla to come too but ionno if they will be able to make it or not. AIM me for info if you want to come beat me up in melee.. xxkirbysanxx or ninja kojiro

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
That's what I'm saying we just basically add on a second tournament to the day.
2 tournies one day. We could use my house overnight
>_> it really is much simpler to have it during an actual planned tourney not some last minute semi-smashfest on the same day as another tourney but in a different town. it's really not that hard.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
It really is much simpler to try a new thing out rather than shoot it down given everyone who would be at the initial tournament will learn of the second one. At the very least, people will have fun. it's really not that hard.

Top Bottom