• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
It really is much simpler to try a new thing out rather than shoot it down given everyone who would be at the initial tournament will learn of the second one. At the very least, people will have fun. it's really not that hard.
#1) dick.
#2) I'm not opposed to you having a smashfest/tournament/crab battle/bukkake session in your basement, I'm opposed to it being used to determine MA rankings this time.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
#1) lol.
#2) I'm hurt by you assuming I'd be stupid enough to take it as a ranking battle if a less than satisfactory amount of people showed.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
there definitely isn't going to be pools... it's a small tourney AND we're very short on time as it is
then i'll end up playing you or banks or darc
or anyone that's going to this that's better than me
in the first round or something. I have bad luck with tournies in general, between getting pools gayed and choking. though it wasn't that bad at SMB4. dam Hoggle for playing a character that neither Spife nor I know ANYTHING about. :dizzy:

yea we'll definitely get bunches of matches in, if i'm lucky i won't get shadowballed
Be more worried about that mighty D-smash son. it's actually a pretty good move. yeah we gonna tear up a t.v.! :bee:

Speaking of which, anyone bringing recording equip. to this? i'd like to get some matches to post/get posted. :chuckle:

Spife

Smash Master
dunno if I'll be entering doubles or even there in time. I might be out late the previous night (depends on how much electro house will be played >__>)
Cog retsu purae some doubres freindries either way.

And SB, I know how to play against samus, I 2 stocked his *** the very next match...jussst not with sheik lol.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
And SB, I know how to play against samus, I 2 stocked his *** the very next match...jussst not with sheik lol.
you didn't win with sheik? wait i thought he beat you? are you lying to me again? :confused:

Go ahead and rub it in, i'm playing Jiggs against every Samus I play from now on! (All 4 of them in the stinking WORLD) Nair missles, samus missed a smash, a grab... ANYTHING with lag... REST ftw.

also i did better with Mewtwo than with Marth (He one stocked my M2 but 4 stocked my Marth lol.)... we're both broken or something. low/bottom teirs :psycho:

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
dunno if I'll be entering doubles or even there in time. I might be out late the previous night (depends on how much electro house will be played >__>)
Cog retsu purae some doubres freindries either way.

I learned my lesson in teams at Iron Chef... Th0rn and ZoSo R1 WTF. I'd just rather spend the 10$ on mm's now... I can't do teams lol.

~MOP

Spife

Smash Master
Lol, I want to get better at teams though but yeah I suck at them too

SB I beat his samus with link but sheik samus is moonspeak to me XD
he did beat me though.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i wanna play zoso simply because he sounds a hell of alot better than i....t webb loves a challenge

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
I want to play against you too Zoso, it's been a while :)

If **** tom shows that would be epic I heard he quit...

I'll also MM other ppl but for no more than two or three dollars. I don't really know how good most of you are since it's been a while. If Solar is attending I will kill your peach for $5. I mean, MM...

MOP good to hear your arm is well enough to play. We will have some matches too.

Banks

Smash Hero
i want to money match every single person in attendance at this tournament for $1-$5, seriously.
everyone in attendance, i will play you FOR MUNNIZ*

*if you don't want to i'll play you anyway :3

******does not apply to people from my own state/crew

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
jinjo too good, will be glad to see you at this ^_^
Indeed. It will be the perfect start to my one week vacation. Goin' to Cancun hellz yeah! I'll be working double shifts literally from today until next Thursday though so I won't have much time to practice. Or sleep. No Johns though.

Any other NH players going to this?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
play Falco T.Webb. then you have hit-stun. OH WAIT Falco can't recover worth a tinker's dam once he's like 15 feet off the stage. never mind play Fox lmao.

also you still owe me a rematch. <3

Barring a horrible happenstance, I'm still still coming to this. maybe I can get some of that cereal that hayato throws. it better be good. then i can steal peoples cookies. :3

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
If I can walk to the NH border*edit, does this count? :D

~MOP
LOL aren't there few enough of you VT players? You shouldn't change sides so easily. You should drag some other VT ppl here and we can have a NH vs VT crew battle, or just me vs VT. hahaha jk O_o

@KevinM I just finished re-watching all of Kenshin. Such a good show. I definitely want to play against you now. lol

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
i must go to this.
are there enough set ups? i'll bring mine if more set ups are needed
oh yeah i lost the disc, try to get one before this... i'll bring my tv/wii anyways

i'll probably record matches, not directly captured from the tv cause im not too good with cam tech.

i'll MM anyone in Mario Power tennis, f-zero gx, but only if theres time.

edit: if there is enough interest for a smashfest, i'll see if i can set one up at my house after the library closes. there are two tvs available, which should be enough. i doubt my parents would let this happen but if they do, just avoid excessive profanity and try to not make a mess. just post if you want a fest after 5 and i'll get on it asap.

Top Bottom