• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini WWYP 4 - Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Scores should be done by the end of the week: I may go to Cape Canaveral Friday or Saturday to talk with some NASA people so I'll try to be finished by then.

That being said, I would like to point out that complaining posts won't spur me at this point :)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Be lucky you weren't part of the wwyp3 wait. It took 5 months.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I'm not sure what mark I got. But I didn't really have it the way I wanted it, it was just a really basic short story collection.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
My creative writing class. Otherwise I wouldn't have cared about deadlines, just like Virg. Although I thought it was worth like 30%, turns out it was only worth 15% of the grade. So I probably put in way more work than I should have. Ah well.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Man, you guys should start bugging Virg more. PMs and IMs and stuff. He needs to finish this and move on with his life. You can't let the past hang over your head like this, Virg. We're all worried about you. Throwing things, punching holes in walls, saying "I'm the judge that can not" over and over again. Just sit down and...do it. You'll feel better.

Although I'm working on another story for this (and also for round table wwyp) so the EPIC PRIZE still won't be done for a while. But I hope I have proven that I am not Scav.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
APPARENTLY THE SCORES HAVE BEEN DONE FOR A LONG TIME BUT VIRG ONLY TOLD SCAV

WHICH IS BASICALLY LIKE GETTING ***** BY YOUR UNCLE EVERY CHRISTMAS AND NOT TELLING ANYONE EXCEPT YOUR HAMSTER

I mean, probably, I don't know if it's really like that

since i always do my wwyp scores on time

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Says the man who didn't judge EE's story :)

But excluding that, placing went:

1) Raul
2) SunriseW12
3) Jam Stunna

I would also like to point out that all three of those final scores were incredibly close...

raul

Smash Lord
I'd like to thank the judges for an inspiring prompt. While I am grateful to have come in first, I truly appreciate the competition for it has allowed me to grow as a writer, which of course is the most important aspect. I hope everyone enjoyed the story as I enjoyed reading theirs. Congrats to all.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'd like to thank the judges for an inspiring prompt. While I am grateful to have come in first, I truly appreciate the competition for it has allowed me to grow as a writer, which of course is the most important aspect. I hope everyone enjoyed the story as I enjoyed reading theirs. Congrats to all.
Give this man his color.

Mewter

Smash Master
ACK!
I missed it...:laugh:
Will there be another one like this soon? I would be very eager to write for this prompt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom