• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY

Smash Master
Works every time! <3 sliq

The Guardians are not the team to watch out for, these days. Give Team America some time to get back in the groove and you'll have to deal with us. (or the R bros. they're really good)

I can't wait to play Kage. And Axe!

@Axe, bring Taj and Vectorman with you.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
i think i will go. esp if binyan is in STL!
You should. You probably don't remember me but we played at the brawl launch tournament and haven't played since. I'd like to see your progress.

Also, Michael, you should make a list of the people attending so we can get a rough estimate and all of the preregistrations could be organized in one place for all to see.

:phone:

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Works every time! <3 sliq

The Guardians are not the team to watch out for, these days. Give Team America some time to get back in the groove and you'll have to deal with us. (or the R bros. they're really good)

I can't wait to play Kage. And Axe!

@Axe, bring Taj and Vectorman with you.
That young Trail + Cunning beat the R Bros at SMYM and would beat the **** out of team "america" as you nubs call urselves

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll....the guardians will MM team americuh anytime any place for any amount 0_0!!!!!!!!!!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
You guys should all copy my sig so we can generate even more hype. There is a chance this is going to change to a two day event. What does everybody think about that?

>Bert<

Smash Ace
You guys should all copy my sig so we can generate even more hype. There is a chance this is going to change to a two day event. What does everybody think about that?
Meh, if I have my transplant by then, it would work just fine. If not, I'll be on dialysis at night, so then it'd be a no. You'd lose out on all the recording I'd be doing at this...lol.

ORLY

Smash Master
Hello, guy who never comes to any of our tournaments when he says he will. What's up!

I hear you play that Jigglypuff character.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Juangrybox: you owe me a match at Genesis 2 at least.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
And lol isn't proper English, and "laughing out loud" isn't a complete sentence. And you shouldn't start a sentence with "and".
Everyone loses the grammar war.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Just take your Genesis money and stick it in the daycare with a ditto. Ride your bike back and forth for a while and they'll call you up to tell you they found something weird. Pick it up and ride your bike back and forth for a while again, and more money will come out. Repeat until you have enough for MIST.

Edit: just watch out, sometimes they won't like eachother. You might need to find a new ditto if this is the case, or find a money of opposite gender. You should talk to the daycare man to make sure they're playing together.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Lol. Two isn't spelt like that, stupid person.

Lol I'm usually pretty good at not making those types of mistakes. I guess this means I'm not perfect anymore =/

EDIT: Little England, I guess your best option is to win Genesis 2 and then you'll have the money to make it to this!

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Needs much more hype. Less than two months to wait.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I'll best of 5 MM for $1-2 as Pikachu. I'll play anyone I've never met who wants to, at least until I run out of MM money. Except Kage and Axe, I'm ok losing $5 for that experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom