• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
You want it too juggledude?

There are plenty of *** whoopings in these hands.

:phone:

Id be fine with it being 2 days. If im gonna drive 6 hours i want maximum meleeage.

Also as far as the crew battle goes, if not enough OOR come, it should be Illnois vs the world.(Illinois being the clear best MW Melee state)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'll MM any fox/falcon/sheik that doesn't CG at this.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
i'll MM any fox/falcon/sheik that doesn't CG at this.
$20 DK dittos 3/5. I will finally get the chance to meet you and it'll be with a MM.

btw me and Renblade are teaming for this. which means that we will have 2 recording set ups going at the same time for maximum awesomeness.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Id be fine with it being 2 days. If im gonna drive 6 hours i want maximum meleeage.
If the tournament itself doesn't last 2 days, we're going to go to our other venue for the next day for friendlies, side events, etc. so either way, you can smash for 2 days.

Also as far as the crew battle goes, if not enough OOR come, it should be Illnois vs the world.(Illinois being the clear best MW Melee state)
No, I disagree. Illinois can have their own tournament for that. If we have at least 5 OOR to come, that will be just fine. We've already got Kage and Axe so there's only 3 more needed.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
It all depends who's crew captain and who they want. Chances are that there could be only IL, but Jace or Darkatma may be chosen as well.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i have nothing against jace, hes got dat darkrain practice.

but no1 disagrees that northern Illinois is where the best players in the MW are.

so if the team captain wants to win he'll pick chicago + Dart.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
i have nothing against jace, hes got dat darkrain practice.

but no1 disagrees that northern Illinois is where the best players in the MW are.

so if the team captain wants to win he'll pick chicago + Dart.
Only time will tell what we plan on doing, so there's no point in calling the shots now. I believe there's an easy chance for Darkatma or Jace to represent Midwest, but that's just my personal opinion. It's just a crew battle anyway, there's no need to be so serious on winning, especially when the OoR crew will probably win anyway if we get some more pro players to come.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Oh snap StrongBad, are you gonna let Ripple say that? These DK ditto's are DEFINITELY happening and are DEFINITELY going to be recorded (by me). Someone should get Rock Crock in here and see what his DK is capable of.

As far as the crew battles go, Binyan is Missouri material lol (we NEED him).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
speaking of recorded by you. did you record the DK ditto M2K and I did in tournament at E52?

Ripple: Done.

Kage: How much? I'll also MM your Ganon if we don't meet in tourney.

Reneblade: How much?

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Yea it's recorded StrongBad, but Sinister has my big hard drive in Columbia with him. He said he didn't think anyone would want to see M2K's DK.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Just for the record I can pretty confidently say that our Midwest team will include Atma if he goes. For one the dude is amazing. For two, the dude is really freakin amazing. He's easily one of the best smashers in the Midwest. 4th place at SMYM12 singles, 1st in teams. That's right.

That's not to say I'm going to be in charge of the crew though. I think somebody else should definitely take that responsibility. But Atma is too good.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Atmas only good when he stops playing peach and accepts the inner homo that is sheik.

Me and orly beat him and deku @ SMYM cause binyan played peach game 1 and 2.

You know a falcon player is rooting for some1 when they tell them to just play sheik.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Atmas only good when he stops playing peach and accepts the inner homo that is sheik.

Me and orly beat him and deku @ SMYM cause binyan played peach game 1 and 2.

You know a falcon player is rooting for some1 when they tell them to just play sheik.

me and lemon beat you and orly so...ownd on you.

also i had some amazing 2v1s in both those games i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom