• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i think sno knows whats up if not it means youve never had a gf before

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I used to do Shoddy. Got tired of it and started running gimmicks everywhere for fun. I no longer do it.

ZSS is hot.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Wtf is shoddy
a battle simulator for pokemon with not all battle items implemented, pokemon who shouldn't be banned are banned, overall handicapped meta game where mostly scrubby players play. Also bad sports that rage quit at the slightest thing

Now speaking of pokemon

HOLY **** GUYS I GOT THE BAN HAMMER ON GTS ON MY PEARL VERSION!

To be nice I would hand out shiny lv 100, good iv'd ev'd Dialgas, Ho-ohs and Lugias for stupid stuff like lv 3 Bidoof, I guess Nintendo finally caught on (took them about 4 years the dumb ****s) and banned me. I can get on gts on my hg version but on pearl i get the blue screen of death with communication error, and it resets my game.

I tried changing Dses and getting a new fc, no luck. I do think if I edit both my trainer and secret id with pokesav i might be able to get back on but w/e. If those ***s at nintendo banned me for being nice and giving lil kids legitly sav'd rare pokemon, then **** man i donno....:urg:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Anyone play pokemon? or Shoddy?

I've been EV training my pokes, and I may be down for some battles. :I
i have all items and can legitly create pokemon for you that will be useable on pbr and wifi, so if you ever need help hit meh up

Turazrok

Smash Master
i have all items and can legitly create pokemon for you that will be useable on pbr and wifi, so if you ever need help hit meh up
:3

I can't connect to GTS :(

Or I would ask for a legit **** garchomp to repeatedly stomp battle tower with.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
^ can u connect to wifi?

a lot of people aim me about pokemans, and i do sav people pokemons... i might make a social group where people can ask me whatever they need to or post hack requests.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Actually I do need certain items! O-o
Expert belt, focus sash, life orb and leftovers. <3

What would you like in return for these things? I has a surfin pika, a shiny eevee that I cloned, and umm...stuff! ;3

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I need to finish EV training my pokemon though. :X Almost done with my jirachi. @_@

That **** takes forever. We can battle once I'm done though.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Don't give her anything for simple items lol
wow p4 what the ****? There is absolutely nothing anyone can offer me pokemon wise, since i got a flying pikachu. You really think i'd try to ask people for anything decent when i offered to give stuff for free?

Really? Any vids? Not just Lucas vids? Because rPSI said that you only uploaded Lucas vids.

BTW, hi MKs!

I have a ****load of offline of me against CTALL.

As Kirby:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SniperNightOwl#grid/user/75EF8329C990C436

As Jigglypuff:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C17BC645424F2B56

As Lucas:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=577EF6BC2FF9E5FA

enjoy and keep in mind all those vids are dated an im even better now

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Anyone play pokemon? or Shoddy?

I've been EV training my pokes, and I may be down for some battles. :I
I play Shoddy because I don't want to:

1. EV Train.
2. Deal with Wifi.
3. Grind for items.
4. Deal with Friend Codes.
5. Trade for Legendaries from Gen 1/3.
6. Hack.
7. Pay money for a ****ing pokemon game when i can play it for free on Shoddy.

Say what you want about the faults on Shoddy, it's free and it's accurate. It has its faults (Garchomp should not be Uber, Air Mail should be legal, etc.) but I honestly don't care. I'm not getting an in-game copy of pokemon since I would have to blow all my time on training and **** and forfeit my real life because of it. Of course I could always hack but then I'd have to worry about getting caught and all that bull****. Shoddy is not perfect but it's convenient, and that's all I care about. If you can't accept that, Dina, then too ****ing bad.

whats the "special world"
What do you care, you hate Mario.

Lol your name is ryan.
lol your name is Kaffei.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
If you can't accept that, Dina, then too ****ing bad.

Gates y r u always copin' an attitude with me? None of what i said was directed to you, then you lash out at me. Just like what happened in the Latias was uber thread. I get it. You can't stand me. Kthnx. Put me on ignore please.

Top Bottom