• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Also isn't there an MK tourney result thread?
Why yes there is.
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119

*waits for trolls*...
Oh I'm sorry, Affinity. See, I actually have a life (not that MW-W would know about that) so I can't troll the MK boards 24/7.

But anyway, I'm sure you wanted me to say something like this:

"BOOZER IS LIEK TEH EEZIEST CHRCTR 2 PLAY AZ U JUS NEED TO USE TEH GRB RELEESE AN FAIR AN SIEDB OFF DA STAEG WHEN UR WINNING AND COWNTARPIKC FLACO WHEN UR UP AGANST D3 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL."

Right?

Horray! The MK forum is so dead that trolls have gone away! What a glorious day! :chuckle:
Huzzah!!! Hip Hip HORRAAAAAAAAAAAY! :laugh:.
**** you guys.

I love gates, though affinity
u gay.

OverLade

Smash Hero
People get lazy. This isn't the only community it happens to, it's common among other game forums.
I was just referring to the absurd amount of MKs that place at least top 8 in tourney. A tourney results thread would be sorta redundant because most character boards that have them are for characters that are hard to place as.

People who don't even main MK would start posting in it, and it would likely just end up a big mess...

And it would probably get trolled pretty hard. :laugh:

Trying to learn Meta Knight and Bowser is annoying.

Basically two near-opposite characters. :ohwell:
Lol @ an Omni using MK and Bowser...

Palpi

Smash Hero
Redhalberd is super self centered guy.

"Wait, I didn't order the veal parmesan.... and why are you giving it to me all the over there?"

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Why would MK need a tourney results thread when we already know he wins every tourney anyways?

I lied, it is M2K

Cold Fusion

Hey kids! Do not walk near dark alleys, otherwise a troll Gates will come out!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
gawd ****ing **** it. the one time xyro unbans mk i cant go cuz im busy with midterms Dx

Cold Fusion

What do you guys think of my new avatar?

Deoxys

Smash Lord

And so the cycle begins anew.
Who is this dumb *****? And why do we have gifs of her?

gawd ****ing **** it. the one time xyro unbans mk i cant go cuz im busy with midterms Dx
It's your own fault for not living someplace cooler. Move to Beast Coast! :chuckle:

What do you guys think of my new avatar?
I think it would be cooler if you didn't double post. But seriously, it reminds me of what I'm going to do at a tournament tomorrow.
OMGWTFBBQ HAX ILLEGAL POST IS NOT 10 CHAR!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
\

It's your own fault for not living someplace cooler. Move to Beast Coast! :chuckle:
!
your right, Houston is a swampy dump full of fail. But after I get my bachelors im moving to Dallas!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
You going to Phase 2?
where is that / link meh

oh and @ you and RedHalberd acting like u really think oriental chicks are sexy knock dat **** off and quit covering your ***. As srs MK mains you kno this **** is wut really turns u on more than anything else:

Top Bottom