• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
but Kefka was a fantastic villian

**** you emo-goth enthusiast sephi-WHERESMYMOMMY-roth

Sup guys,

I usually don't come here but I main MK/Diddy, so..

Herro

yo if your MK taps his feet together 3 times and chants, will he be able to go back to halberd?

cuz candy red feet of his are too stylin'

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If I'm a Kirby fan, and fan everything that's Kirby, should that mean I should fan Meta Knight to? I use him sometimes, but not enough to use him in a tourney. )=

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
It's only logical to play and train your Meta Knight. Also, if you're a fan of EVERYTHING Kirby, yes you should. If you have to ask yourself 'should I like it?', you already shouldn't.

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
If youre a kirby fan that just means you should play metaknight. but the pink one. Cause the pink one is the cutest by far.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, pink Meta Knight. I'll mostly choose red because Shana is my mascot when ever I play in a tourney match. =3

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Eeeewwww, red MK.
No one wants to play that garbage. You're white, normal, blue or pink. No one, except the alternative freaky kids play red or green MK.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Green MK is amazing, and maybe it's just me but I think white MK is fugly

Pink would be a lot better without the yellow

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I already gave him a special spot in my 2nd part of my post D:

He's up there with White. I play both default and white. White shines, but default has the kinky purple + gray.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If I'm a Kirby fan, and fan everything that's Kirby, should that mean I should fan Meta Knight to? I use him sometimes, but not enough to use him in a tourney. )=
NO VIPER DON'T DO IT IT'S A TRAP!

Use Dedede instead!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
NO VIPER DON'T DO IT IT'S A TRAP!

Use Dedede instead!
I've been through Jun Waterrase trap, I'm pretty sure the Meta Knight trap won't phase me, lol. I do use King Dedede better than Meta Knight though. =P

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I guess I should show you guys this. Remember when Gates made that "if my mk was mad" topic? Well the expression of m2k looked familar... then it hit me.... HE'S TOTALLY THE MK FROM KIRBY SUPER STAR!

before

after

I sent it to m2k in a PM asking if it was really him and this was his reaction:

LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ya that's some face where they asked to see my "manacloud face" (really angry face) I made up a long time ago

who are you btw
anyways im waiting for Gates to make a "If my MK was cocky" thread so I can edit him with this picture:

lol! ;)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
made by Gate's recommendation

srry if its not perfect i have midterms

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He can't go because he will get infracted before hat.
Yes, because infractions/banning means you can't go to tourneys. Just ask NeedleOfJuntah.

EDIT: For those who don't know, this is sarcasm. NoJ has been banned tons of times and this hasn't stopped him from going to tourneys or made him any enemies with the MI mods who attend tourneys with him.

Jupz

Smash Master
DMG got banned :o

Anyone know why? Lol. Probably just an accumulation of things.

Also lol at getting an infraction = you can't go to tourneys :p

Top Bottom