• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
EVEN WADDLE DEE DOES NOT APPROVE!
If Waddle Dee doesn't approve, it must be bad.

aside from the cape and mask he doesn't really wear clothes, I mean, he obviously has no genitalia...
The same could be said of all MK mains.
That was too easy.
The same could be said of all MK mains' girlfriends.
jk lol MK mains don't get girls :D

And speaking of matchups... I noticed Ganondorf, Link, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon are strangely absent from the Meta knight's Revenge topic. Hahaha, you guys just don't care about the bottom tier or what? xD
Have you ever played MK vs. Jiggs? All Jiggs has to do is press downB to win. It's ridiculous.

I hear Gates breaks my heart on a regular basis.
lol no offense to you presonally bro, I'm just tired of hearing like EVERYONE talk about it.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Steel2nd, y so serious in a social thread? This thread is basically meant for spam to divert spam away from important threads.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ok

i randomly selected these boards and looked at the last 2 pages:

sheiks: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237580&page=9 sheik/smash related

IC's: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7671849#post7671849 IC/smash related

marths: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230017&page=253 marth/marth player related

snakes: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234484&page=166 smash/snake related with like 3 spam posts, which is inevitable in any thread

diddy: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188316&page=97 diddy related

Metatitan

Smash Master
I looked earlier than just 2 pages and saw plenty of irrelevant topics. Anyways all this pedobear talk is related to metaknight if you'll actually read it, it's their opinions and it is related to metaknight so there's nothing wrong going on here.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
lol, and if that's true what are you trying to prove? that people break the rules sometimes? shocker. i'm abiding to SWF rules, what do you want me to do?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
that's like telling me "stop doing your job as a moderator"

you can talk about a LOT of stuff you know >_>

smash related stuff is pretty freaking broad, we have the PRoom for a reason

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Guys stop aggravating the mods.

HOLY ****, DID I JUST SAY THAT!?!
0_0

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
The same could be said of all MK mains.
That was too easy.
The same could be said of all MK mains' girlfriends.
jk lol MK mains don't get girls :D
Nonsense! I dated a MK main before..............

......and he lasted one day before I dumped him.......

true story. ;) :chuckle: (Seriously.... I'm not being cute I did.... xD )

But are you guys ever going to get around to doing lower tier characters in the match up section? I'll have you know the Jigglypuff boards were quite insulted we were forgotten!:mad: lol

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
tbh I don't really care what you guys talk about so long as it relates to smash in some way and isn't about little girls. sick ****s.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Nonsense! I dated a MK main before..............

......and he lasted one day before I dumped him.......

true story. ;) :chuckle: (Seriously.... I'm not being cute I did.... xD )

But are you guys ever going to get around to doing lower tier characters in the match up section? I'll have you know the Jigglypuff boards were quite insulted we were forgotten!:mad: lol
lies, there are no girls on the internet.

And yeah LT Match-ups, whatever ... we have 90-10 on all of those anyway.
(If you don't get it: I'm just kidding)

tbh I don't really care what you guys talk about so long as it relates to smash in some way and isn't about little girls. sick ****s.
This has to be the best admin ever.

etecoon

Smash Hero
lies, there are no girls on the internet.
when did he say that he was a girl? : p

I changed my gender to female on my AiB profile, mindgames! should change that like once a week >_>

etecoon

Smash Hero
Today's featured blog: hey guys I lied I actually still have a ****(or do I???)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lol.......

proof I am a girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgZ6Yp0mMd8

not an entire Rick Roll. Skip to 3:38 that's me.

Still don't beleive me? Here I ramble off for a couple of minutes but I wear sun glasses to protect my privacy. Disregard what I say about Pokemon. I quit and now hate that game. Also, disregard everything I say about Jigglypuff, I think she sucks now. =/ Really I do. =/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRv72AGS8jY

it's fun disproving the saying "there are no girls on the interwebz" ;D

etecoon

Smash Hero
I didn't say I doubted you either, just saying, that location could belong to anyone on the MK forum really...I mean, we play meta knight <_<

Tero.

Smash Champion
lol.......

proof I am a girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgZ6Yp0mMd8

not an entire Rick Roll. Skip to 3:38 that's me.

Still don't beleive me? Here I ramble off for a couple of minutes but I wear sun glasses to protect my privacy. Disregard what I say about Pokemon. I quit and now hate that game. Also, disregard everything I say about Jigglypuff, I think she sucks now. =/ Really I do. =/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRv72AGS8jY

it's fun disproving the saying "there are no girls on the interwebz" ;D
Nah, I still don't belive you.
Also those sunglasses look stupid =P
Edit: Why do you hide you're eyes anyway if you allready have a picture of yourself in a video which was uploaded a few months before?

And Jigglypuff obviously sucks.

I didn't say I doubted you either, just saying, that location could belong to anyone on the MK forum really...I mean, we play meta knight <_<
LOL so true.

(sorry, I can be such a d!ck sometimes lol)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Nah, I still don't belive you.
Also those sunglasses look stupid =P

And Jigglypuff obviously sucks.

LOL so true.

(sorry, I can be such a d!ck sometimes lol)
lol ya I know they do. They're huge, I did it on purpose lol. I don't want people to know exactly what I look like. :p

Jigglypuff sucks, but I'm not going to drop her. I came in first at a Smash64 tourny with her back in the day. I just can't drop her 100% after all she did for me... :(

Tero.

Smash Champion
lol ya I know they do. They're huge, I did it on purpose lol. I don't want people to know exactly what I look like. :p

Jigglypuff sucks, but I'm not going to drop her. I came in first at a Smash64 tourny with her back in the day. I just can't just drop her 100% after all she did for me... :(

Have a look at my edit in the last post.

Also I've mained Jiggly in 64 and Melee and the early days of Brawl but I dropped her because she sucks, it's not that hard to drop her.

Btw if we're speaking about Melee puff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC0CQghiLiI raaaaaape.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Have a look at my edit in the last post.

Also I've mained Jiggly in 64 and Melee and the early days of Brawl but I dropped her because she sucks, it's not that hard to drop her.

Btw if we're speaking about Melee puff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC0CQghiLiI raaaaaape.
well that was just one picture. I'm really, REALLY shy and I don't donno if I could speak in front of a camera 100%. Yeah im a c*** lmao. xD

Melee puff ****? Look at this vid omg it's so funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynw9IvxpV10&feature=channel_page

but puff is my 2nd, Kirby is my 1st, MK is my 3rd. It's only a matter of time before MK takes my 2nd and she becomes my 3rd. :urg:

But truthfully on wifi on final destination she does not suck. Rollout is broken. However they aren't legit kills and I don't want to use a character who is buffed by wifi who really sucks offline. To me it's cheating.:ohwell:

Tero.

Smash Champion
well that was just one picture. I'm really, REALLY shy and I don't donno if I could speak in front of a camera 100%. Yeah im a c*** lmao. xD

Melee puff ****? Look at this vid omg it's so funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynw9IvxpV10&feature=channel_page

but puff is my 2nd, Kirby is my 1st, MK is my 3rd. It's only a matter of time before MK takes my 2nd and she becomes my 3rd. :urg:

But truthfully on wifi on final destination she does not suck. Rollout is broken. However they aren't legit kills and I don't want to use a character who is buffed by wifi who really sucks offline. To me it's cheating.:ohwell:
lol that Fox was stupid, nice video tho.
Main MK so everybody can say you're officially gay even though you're pretending you're a girl :p

I use wolf online and I'm considering looking into dial up aww yeah
But WiFi suuuuuuucks.

Hey everyon-

*Looks at page*

*Leaves*
hi there =)

etecoon

Smash Hero
yes it does :/ no one good to practice on much though IRL for me so nintendo's abortion of an online service has to make due :(

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lol that Fox was stupid, nice video tho.
Main MK so everybody can say you're officially gay even though you're pretending you're a girl :p

But WiFi suuuuuuucks.

hi there =)
yeah he had like... no DI at all.

lol @ Affinity. I probly scared the poor thing off. :lick:;):urg:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I can't believe you guys are talking about Jiggs without mentioning Mango. Especially when Wife SCAR had some mind numbingly epic johns legitimate complaints and "CERTAINLY NOT JOHNS" about her.

Highlights include (best ones in bold):

"East Coast hates Jigglypuff so much. Everyone watching, I friggin hate Jigglypuff. I think she's the worst character. Why can she just press downB and kill you? Doesn't make any sense."

"Nobody wants to see Puff. I should ask everyone in this room if they wanna see Puff and they'll all say no."

"It's TOO EASY. It's TOO FRICKIN EASY for this ball of fluff. They should just kick Mango out. Get back on the plane."

"Jiggs just always looks like an idiot."

"Jigglypuff cries when you hit her, friggin b****."

"She's got that stupid smile on her back air. I hate that move."

"Every hit Jiggs gets everybody holds their breath. All she's gotta do is press downB."

"I wanted [Jiggs' shield] to break SO BAD. OH MY GOD. Christmas would've came early, bro."

"I guess backthrow at 120 is the only way for Fox to kill this stupid character."

"Fox has the most killing power out of like anybody. How does he kill Jigglypuff? Back air at like 150. She's supposed to die early! What is this s***? And then she upthrows and now it's game over, wow."

"[Mango] is mad good, there's nothing else you can say. He beat PC Chris! You know? PC Chris is incredible! So we have a lot of respect. Not for the rest of the coast, but for Mango anyways."

"Oh yeah, and that's another thing that Jigglypuff has, that psychological edge. You get Rested at low percent, what are you thinkin?"

"I just don't understand how she is where she is on the tier list. No, seriously, can anybody answer me that? No seriously, think about it, what stages are good for Jiggs? Counterpick stages she's ********. What, she's got...Brinstar. She's got...Kongo Jungle 64 you can't kill her off the top. She's got Mute City, are you kidding me? I mean, this character just has so many advantages...and all of us on Smashboards are saying "No, she's not" she's, you know, what, tied with Captain Falcon. I play Captain Falcon, guys. NO!"

"It's dirty because there's no risk involved! You just jump-" [interrupted]

And a mini-interview with The Man himself:
Scar: A word, M2K?
M2K: What?
Scar: A word about the match?
M2K: I need techskill. I have none.
Wife: M2K never learned techskill.
Scar: No, he never figured that one out along the way.

Hey everyon-

*Looks at page*

*Leaves*
The same could be said of all threads in the MK forum.

lol @ Affinity. I probly scared the poor thing off. :lick:;):urg:
It's ok, he had to go to Mexico or something anyway. Something about tunneling under a fence.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
IIt's ok, he had to go to Mexico or something anyway. Something about tunneling under a fence.
I thought he said Brazil.

Have you ever played MK vs. Jiggs? All Jiggs has to do is press downB to win. It's ridiculous.
Also, Gates do you mind if I have this as my signature?

Scar

#HarveyDent
ps all those are scar quotes and i think it's terribly obvious that half of those comments were made with humourous intent

CERTAINLY NOT JOHNS

however jigglypuff imo is better than captain falcon and peach for the reasons listed above

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
you guys know you can taunt cancel with Meta knight? But it's on a banned stage..... =(

Top Bottom