• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Hi, let me introduce myself.
I'm Steven Jackson Action Jackson and I just joined SWF today. I've been looking at this forum for about a month and decided to join in on the fun today. I main Meta Knight and I think of myself as an OK Meta Knight. I've played him since september, when I got the game. I read up on most of the Meta Knight 'tricks' and got a few of them down. I'm still having trouble with DI. I'm always ready to fight anyone on Wi-Fi with my Meta Knight :)

That is all.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Hi, let me introduce myself.
I'm Steven Jackson Action Jackson and I just joined SWF today. I've been looking at this forum for about a month and decided to join in on the fun today. I main Meta Knight and I think of myself as an OK Meta Knight. I've played him since september, when I got the game. I read up on most of the Meta Knight 'tricks' and got a few of them down. I'm still having trouble with DI. I'm always ready to fight anyone on Wi-Fi with my Meta Knight :)

That is all.
Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
When I get the time, I'm going to start writing a brand-new, updated guide to MK. Something I've wanted to do for a while.

Before I start, is there any one else that's already working on one?

EDIT: Why isn't my sig showing??

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Utilt is quite possibly the most fun kill move in MK's arsenal, generally because you're obligated to scream out something related to the word "POKE." while performing it.

It also has good priority and kills well too, but those are just bonuses.

And you also will never hit it unless your opponent will just stand still above you on the platform. You're really not gonna kill your opponent with it, except in the odd battle.
It is satisfying though :D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
MKs just got knocked down a notch. But be happy. Now everyone will stop maining MK and go Diddy =3 At least he can get ***** by bad matchups.

Hehe, yea Diddy is really a pain to use well. I tried him a few times, but the bananas are hard to keep control of :).
My friend is pretty decent as him though :O He also trained me for a while and redirected me here last month so I know a bit how stuff works around here and in brawl. <_< Your custom title.

Dojo

Smash Champion
ADHD just got 1st at SNES this weekend. Ally got 2nd and M2K got 3rd.

Gnes and Flip also just both beat Razer getting 1st and 2nd at CS2.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The last time he's considered MI for a major tourney and he ****s up.

WTF ALLY WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
**** Dojo. Tough. You would have gotten DQ'ed for planking anyways.

/mocking about almost getting DQ'ed at Genesis

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol I only grabbed the edge 30 times. :(

And that was just because I waiting for the platform to come back to me from the other side.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Haha. 30 times on each side? Apparently so because you wait for the platform to carry you back and forth to each edge :p

Stop now. You'll never win.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
MW-W is afraid of spiders?

Wow, no wonder MW-E dominates them. :colorful:

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Do you MK mains play meta to have fun or do you do it to win?
Cause in every meta matchup, the first thing the guy talks about is whether tornado is gonna work; and mashing the b button doesn't eactly seem fun.

Moved here, since I was told to.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I doubt there is many people who play metaknight because they think he is a cool character, the truth is hes not fun to play the game as hes just fun to win tournaments with for money. It's just they realize he has NO bad match ups, has the best recovery options and you cant really punish him that easy so they are like *snore* easy win.

-Moving what I said to here because mod said so

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I doubt there is many people who play metaknight because they think he is a cool character, the truth is hes not fun to play the game as hes just fun to win tournaments with for money. It's just they realize he has NO bad match ups, has the best recovery options and you cant really punish him that easy so they are like *snore* easy win.
Scrubs like you aren't even worth responding to.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
MK is so fun to play. It just so happens that he's good too. I like using tornado on heavies that's really fun. ;)

Top Bottom