• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Uhhhhhhh. Nice try?

Wanna bet? D3 boards are full of stupid ****.
Yes I do. On both the D3 boards and the MK boards, I counted the number of locked threads in the front page. You know what? The D3 boards had eleven locked threads on the front page. It gets better. The MK boards had twenty locked threads on the front page. Do the math and tell me who has more locked threads.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Meta Knight has nearly twice as many locked threads as his nearest competitor, does that look like a healthy metagame to you?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You guys should see the IRL pictures of her. That's a WAAAAYYY different looking girl than the one most guys know as "Boxxy". I'm just saying, be careful what you wish for.

Also how does the MK General Discussion thread only have 23 pages?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I...

I don't know if I can accept that lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You guys should see the IRL pictures of her. That's a WAAAAYYY different looking girl than the one most guys know as "Boxxy". I'm just saying, be careful what you wish for.
I have seen irl pics of her and I'd still hit it.

Also how does the MK General Discussion thread only have 23 pages?
NUH UH ONLY PAEG 9 N00B!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Some dude Hunched over, who is angry and wearing Dark Clothing.

Dangit Jason.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
This is my first time posting on the Meta Knight boards.

Boxxy makes us do strange things.

:093:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Boxxy is so f*cking hot.

Like, really.

Also, MetaKnight is gaaaaaaaaaaay. :D

Gates

Banned via Warnings
everyone should be cool like me and edgegaurd falco with sideb:estatic:
I've found that nairing them at the end of their sideB onto the stage is best. I play against a decent Falco pretty often and I didn't really start winning until I did this. Tornado works too if you're onstage. If you use it offstage you'll get spiked.

Also, does anyone think Japes is not that bad of a stage for Meta? You can do all the ledge sideB tricks that Falco can which helps a lot in edgeguarding. It's also got a ceiling that's higher than lain on a Friday afternoon.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Okay weeaboos. Stop freaking me out. I would be embarrassed to be seen with her. She looks like a fool. Lose the piercing and the black holes of death around her eyes...ugh. "Oh, I am emo because I hate comformity, so that is why I dress like all of these other emo people!" >.>

Atleast Affinity is reasonable :)

Top Bottom