• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Hey. I was told that we had to print out and sign something before we go (for those of us who bought their passes online.) I already bought my pass a couple weeks back and I printed out the "YOUR TEAM IS CONFIRMED" page, but I did not see a page that I had to print and sign.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
how do friendlies work? i heard we cant play friendlies between tourney matches

King~

Smash Champion
there are periods of time when AZ will annouce free play, other than that there are no friendlies.

usually they threaten with a DQ if your caught playing friendlies while brackets are going on.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
we get to play friendlies before 5pm first day then after the first 3 rounds we get to friendly till 12am

saturday is the same deal you friendly till singles starts again then towards the end the open some TVs up for friendly but then they turn them off so everyone can watch finals then after that we play till 12

doubles is the same deal but at the end we dont get to play till 12 we get kicked out early so yeah

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
we get to play friendlies before 5pm first day then after the first 3 rounds we get to friendly till 12am

saturday is the same deal you friendly till singles starts again then towards the end the open some TVs up for friendly but then they turn them off so everyone can watch finals then after that we play till 12

doubles is the same deal but at the end we dont get to play till 12 we get kicked out early so yeah
OUTSTANDING!!!!! Thanks

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Leaving tomorrow morning, 10 hour drive..Suppperrr hypeddd

Tearbear

Smash Ace
ill be taking MMs out side of the venue where i can use my wiimote

but ill take MMs at the venue w/ my bowser

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Kadaj, you're ****ed if you fight me in teams this time :p. I don't have booty *** Seibrik this time <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom