• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
LMAO Yeah Mike that one is pretty funny too

Atomsk I can't go to this one sadly, till next time though <3
Don't feel bad I mean we beat some other pretty amazing teams afterwards :)

We were so close to beating Jason and Ally game 1 in semis game 2 the worst happened though lol

Laurel

Smash Ace
did someone say freebirds? i got a free burrito on my freebirds fanatic card i need to use. :o

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well Tearbear you will be playing someone else in place of me.

Have fun.

My mother failed me.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
yeah we can meet up
plan something i wanna smash with people that arnt from socal

Radium88

Smash Lord
I would like a doubles partner and I want to join just for the hell of it. So if anybody needs a teammate because they want to play doubles, look for a player with a kirby controller. Also, I use kirby. Only.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So if you noticed, I bought a pass. But I'm totally not going to attend. I'd like to donate this pass to someone awesome. If you want the pass, pm me. I bought the pass to support the community at least a bit and would love to see someone put it to good use.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
you tell me now :l

once again, so that dallasphat isn't my only hope...

I FLY INTO DAL TODAY, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PICK ME UP/HOUSE ME!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
If you just want to go for doubles, then you should probably buy a spectator pass, and then enter the doubles event there (registration for it starts after the main event is already underway)

Only 64 teams will be allowed into bracket, and teams who make it into winners R4 get priority registration. So if you want to register, you should be early on Saturday to be first in line to register when it's opened to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom