• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wellllll before apex people said RAIN was and he did a lot worse than Brood =/ probably just because america sucks against olimar

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Brood got 2nd while Rain got 8th, that's actually not much worse at all. And Rain almost always wins in his region beating Brood in gfs almost all the time.

And I'm pretty sure Masashi has always been considered Japan's best. There's also that japanese Snake player that didn't lose a match at a tourney he won while 6-0ing 9B. His name is Ganbaranai.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Brood got 2nd while Rain got 8th, that's actually not much worse at all. And Rain almost always wins in his region beating Brood in gfs almost all the time.

And I'm pretty sure Masashi has always been considered Japan's best. There's also that japanese Snake player that didn't lose a match at a tourney he won while 6-0ing 9B. His name is Ganbaranai.
if he didnt lose a match, then why did he have to 6-0 9B in GF's?

are japans finals different? or did u mean he 3-0'd 9B?

Btw

yo what are y'all top 8 predictions now that the monkey and the bat can't make it.

1. Ally
2.Gnes
3. mike haze
4. Ultimate R
5. Lee martin
6. Havok
7. tyrant? ( i dont know if he went)
8. anti? ( i dont know if he went.)

Santi

Smash Lord
Hyro just 2-0ed cook hard. D4ba 2 0ed infinity. Fogo 2 0 ed kon round 1. Umm and a bunch of other epic sets.

Santi

Smash Lord
I'm here.

K prime vs larry.

Last stock 150%+ both players. Lrry won gm1

Santi

Smash Lord
Gness 2 0s fk round 2 winners. Co18 playing error game 3.

K prime loses :( :( :(

Santi

Smash Lord
Dayyyummmmmmmmmm error wins close game 3 against co18.

I'm in singles. About to play 2nd round.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
if he didnt lose a match, then why did he have to 6-0 9B in GF's?

are japans finals different? or did u mean he 3-0'd 9B?

Btw

yo what are y'all top 8 predictions now that the monkey and the bat can't make it.

1. Ally
2.Gnes
3. mike haze
4. Ultimate R
5. Lee martin
6. Havok
7. tyrant? ( i dont know if he went)
8. anti? ( i dont know if he went.)
Wow, I would like to point out that 5 of the people in your top 8 aren't the top 8 in the pro bracket currently. It would take a ridiculous amount is upsets for your list to happen.

Just saying

Suspect

Smash Hero
before people start acting stupid and talking ish about co18

it's olimar and error is pretty good

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Wow, I would like to point out that 5 of the people in your top 8 aren't the top 8 in the pro bracket currently. It would take a ridiculous amount is upsets for your list to happen.

Just saying
you trying to put some cash on it?

they will be the top 8, in no specific order. i guess take out anti and put in atmosk cause atmosk is seeded better.

edit: ****, i didnt know dojo entered.... uhhh yea my list might need some work lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Its not even rust tbh I practoced before hand, beat atomsk/ally goin toe to toe with rich I just can't function on the main 4 tvs for some reason I literally do nothing I want to lol. Ally my dumb losses have been on those, fatal,this,dekar(who I ***** in continuation on the other tvs). Not to say they couldn't beat me but still. 2nd match my wario vs his d3 I took like 150 in cgs from dsmashing instead of dacusing lol, losers bracket will be gay. Me,havok,lain,razer already there. Gnes basically got free pass to semis lmao I would've been his round 5 and havok would've been his round 6

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
What!!?? How did Havok Razer Lain already get into losers??

Edit: MJG beat Havok!
Mike Haze beat Razer
X beat Lain!!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Round 4 Winners Bracket for tmrw:

Espy vs DEHF

Dojo vs Jerm

That's all I know lol ALOT of the good sets got recorded :)

Most hype so far has been K Prime vs DEHF, Nicole vs Affinity, Razer vs Mikehaze, and 2-3 others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom