• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Current top 16: 1)M2k 2) Ally 3) Esam 4) Tyrant 5) Lee Martin 6)Nick Riddle 7) ADHD 8)RichBrown 9)Atomsk 10)Fatal 11)Havok 12)Seibrik 13)DEHF 14)Felix 15)MikeHaze 16)Tearbear

Unless my math is wrong, that should be the current top 16 for Dallas. Looks interesting.

strawhats

Smash Master
Current top 16: 1)M2k 2) Ally 3) Esam 4) Tyrant 5) Lee Martin 6)Nick Riddle 7) ADHD 8)RichBrown 9)Atomsk 10)Fatal 11)Havok 12)Seibrik 13)DEHF 14)Felix 15)MikeHaze 16)Tearbear

Unless my math is wrong, that should be the current top 16 for Dallas. Looks interesting.
out of those 16 m2k has competition with adhd, rich brown, felix, and ally.

Dont really know much about brawl, but i know m2k hates fighting Diddy, and olimar (now apparently)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
REGISTER FOR DALLAS NOW! $35,000 IS UP FOR GRABS TO TOP 8. 16 players get $200 stipends, that's another $3,200 before the event even starts. This doesn't even mention free doritos, hot pockets, dr. pepper, Stride gum, even a change at $250 headphones and best buy gift cards.

From what I've been told passes are already going very, very fast.

Click here to buy a pass before they sell out!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Texas yall better make sure this MLG sells out, otherwise yall weak as ****.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This should be fun. Teaming with Bassem, a good Wario, and I love Wario in doubles. Hopefully I won't get ****ed in the singles bracket as usual.

LET ME GET AT RICHBROWN OMG

LMAO
LOL Inui why you always hating mann =/

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
REGISTER FOR DALLAS NOW! $35,000 IS UP FOR GRABS TO TOP 8. Top 16 players get $200 stipends, that's another $3,200 before the event even starts. This doesn't even mention free doritos, hot pockets, dr. pepper, Stride gum, even a chance at $250 headphones and best buy gift cards.

There are only a 2 short weeks between now and when the Dallas passes will no longer be on sale. DO NOT WAIT TO PURCHASE YOUR PASS TO THE LAST SECOND.

Go and purchase your SSBB Player pass for Dallas Now! And remember, the prizes are open for anybody to win!.

It's very important to end this season strong!

Click here to purchase your pass: https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=142

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL Inui why you always hating mann =/
I'm not hating, I just can't see you actually flying out to a tournament

Inui, MM?

10MM
yup, Olimar is free

except RichBrown

he is rather expensive, but I think I can still purchase him with enough work

OK, looking for a partner for this. Hopefully I'll have more luck this time.

:069:
LOL

but this time you can say you beat DSF and almost beat mikeHAZE, which is pretty cool

what other good players did you beat at MLG?

And king I don't mind housing you, just be warned going to be SUPER crowded, just pm me your flight info if you're flying in.
Derp, that's going to be a slight issue for me... I really need a spot on a bed or a couch or I'll get dead last in both events, and I need to shower every morning. Is that going to be possible?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I almost beat M2K first match...got too greedy with shield stabs, but I won 2nd match and I could've had a better string once I uair footstooled him on delfino. I could've jab locked him against the wall, but I charged D-smash for some reason.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I almost beat M2K first match...got too greedy with shield stabs, but I won 2nd match and I could've had a better string once I uair footstooled him on delfino. I could've jab locked him against the wall, but I charged D-smash for some reason.
I just kinda facepalmned when I saw the charging dsmash.
I was like "Nooooo~".

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
LOL

but this time you can say you beat DSF and almost beat mikeHAZE, which is pretty cool

what other good players did you beat at MLG?
Well, after I lost to mikeHAZE I only fought against two other people: Speed and Zucco. I won against Speed and lost to Zucco. I also beat Will in a MM if that counts (and almost beat Tyrant in a MM; it was literally last hit last stock on game 3).

Oh, and GDX and I beat Bizkit and Bloodcross in doubles. Other than that, nothing else too noticeable outside of friendlies.

(Man, I wish I friendlied Junebug, but I could never find him :urg:)

I just kinda facepalmned when I saw the charging dsmash.
I was like "Nooooo~".
To be fair, it was hilarious to see M2K actually be killed by that at like 104% without the Thunder. :laugh:

:069:

King~

Smash Champion
OH SNAP, the blood god has risen once again and slayed the Legendary DIE SUPER FLY!!
And king I don't mind housing you, just be warned going to be SUPER crowded, just pm me your flight info if you're flying in.
ahh good look, flight info been sent to you

pumped to finally go to texas

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah Inui, you definitely got a couch and can shower daily (just make sure you wake up a bit earlier then everyone else). I give OOSer priority on couches.
Cool. Will do.

need to find cheap flight, current best flight is 280
At least you have the stipend and a good shot at placing in the big money... Don't complain. >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom