• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
X Espy & Speed will show u da power of SONIC!!!

Shut up Inui!!! Let me b delusional if I wanna B!!! :c lol :sonic:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
50 at the door? **** are you sure???? i don't wanna drive all the way out there and then not be able to enter.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Is it gonna fill completely up? Hasn't filled up at the last 4 rite? I guess Texas is a big *** state....

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I doubt it's going to cap, death. There's little to fear about passes running out at the door.
But it's still up to you guys, of course.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
If you did not purchase your pass online, they will be sold from 10:30 AM to 4 PM on Friday, November 5th at the Team Problem Check-in Desk. The price will be 50$ per pass.

Also, spectator passes are available for purchase online until November 4th at 11:59 PM EST. Spectator passes can also be purchased at the door throughout the weekend during event hours.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Also, if you guys want pictures and videos from the event you can add my twitter. twitter.com/fliphopdiddy

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Does anyone have a room at the Anatole that I can crash at from like 12 PM until 10 PM on Thursday? (And ideally practice)
I gotta fill time until San Antonio gets their carpool to our hotel.
OBVIOUS PRINT DRAWING ATTENTION TO THIS

Come on guys, I need somewhere to be for 10 hours on Thursday. :X

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Attention Texans, help out my boy Raziek please. Thank you.
Doesn't even have to be Texans, just someone staying at the Anatole. (Or very close by to it)

My hotel is right down the street, but I can't check in until 10 PM when the San Antonians arrive, so I gotta fill 10 hours.

Thanks for the support Pierce. <3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ally only reason i said Havok for top 3 is because he lost to ADHD and M2K @ DC.

And they are both banned now... lol.

MLG WANTS HIM TO WIN.

And Mike you should change your sig... lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey, I'm gonna be at Dallas Fortworth Intl. at 3:53 on Thurs. Can anyone pick me up? I'll obviously pay.

Also, I don't know where I'm staying so whoever needs an extra person in their room lemme know, and I can pay for that too obv.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Pierce must of said atleast 8 people are going to win Dallas. loooooooooooool

Snakeee

Smash Master
Snakeee with the dough. That's that good poker money :p

Do work here Frank!
Heh, thanks I plan on it. It's going to be stupid hard to even just make the bracket being unranked for MLG though. :glare:
Atomsk, you should win this tourney, or at least place top 3. Since they banned M2k and ADHD, NJ locals are gonna be harder than this crap. You got this!
....You realized you expressed your total confidence in who's getting 1st in this tournament with just about every top player so far right? lmao

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
No. I only want to see Anti, Ally, or Atomsk win. I think the competition is going to be fierce, but those are my favorite three competitors.

You are right that I have a lot of people that I like, so I've reduced my cheering primarily to those three, and TKD.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well tickets are $550 now.

So unless if Mikehaze or someone elese finds me a cheap ticket

Its TKD Ally Atomsk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom