• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry I can't house people but with running the tournament and everything its just a bit to much to take on. :(

Other Midwesterners: step up and house!!!!

falco03

Smash Lord
buying my pass now.................y is the even a discussion on gnes beating falcos.............ill quit brawl if a diddy besides adhd even takes a game off me

i i have to mm at this after what happened

falco03

Smash Lord
i han=ve no ego stating facts .........iof i lose i dont john i just i say i suck but that wont be happening.........co18 we cant mm ..............i got to do guarenteed mm

falco03

Smash Lord
lol im upset right now sorry for my previous post...........meep i got you with gas as soon as i get in the car.....................are you driving all the way or switching off

OverLade

Smash Hero
buying my pass now.................y is the even a discussion on gnes beating falcos.............ill quit brawl if a diddy besides adhd even takes a game off me

i i have to mm at this after what happened
This ***** can't be serious. And busting his money on poker? HARD TROLLIN.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I think I'm housing some people from Florida Thursday and I know for sure I'm housing others from Kentucky and Indiana. If anyone else needs a place to stay Thursday feel free to ask!
Yeah it is just going to be 4 of us ^^, thanks again Day i looove you <3 :D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@Mikehaze: It's 8 of us total.

Keitaro
Chibo
Vex
Xzax
MalcolmM
Seph
Nasty
Xionix

Its okay if you can't fit us though.

Edit: Registered my friend Seph for this about an hour or 2 ago.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
LMAFO at the last couple of pages.

Dekar/adhd/felix arent going. Only i am.

im gonna pray to the diddy gods tonight, have them put m2k in my bracket.
i'm going!!! yay diddy mains, though u can have m2k, last time he beat me =(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My van and I found secret housing :D

Edit @ Meep: We won't be arriving to Ohio till Friday morning now cause my van will be staying in PA on Thursday night. Sorry dude.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Gnes better remember our MM brah

How do MM's exactly work here? Hotel rooms? Didn't exactly hear about to many going down in Orlando

Sharky

Smash Master
Gnes better remember our MM brah

How do MM's exactly work here? Hotel rooms? Didn't exactly hear about to many going down in Orlando
yeah they don't allow MM's at the warm up stations so if you do do one there be quiet about it, but I'd do it at the hotel.

Jem.

Smash Master
Sky told me a few hours ago our hotel is 100% not the one mikehaze and the other WC group/atomsk/vVv are staying at

Does anyone get in around 6 Pm Columbus? looking to split taxi with someone.

Sky is telling me what hotel it is soon. (I'm not sure if he hasn't booked it yet, but he hasn't given me a name, so I'm just assuming that, or something) So I'll post before my flight leaves for sure

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Man it feels like it's been so long since I've been at a National, this is so great.

And it's also the 3rd time I'll be attending something for smash outside of my region.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Anyone still looking for someone to team with? There were a couple people from my area that I was going to perhaps team with, but they aren't going now. So if anyone still needs someone, lemme know.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Man it feels like it's been so long since I've been at a National, this is so great.

And it's also the 3rd time I'll be attending something for smash outside of my region.
Yeah, this will actually be my first out-of-region tourney, figured MLG would be a good way to start that off =)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
If your location is accurate then it's out of country for you! lol
My location is accurate, and really out of country just means crossing a bridge for me. During college months the USA is literally within walking distance, although right now I'm about an hour drive away. This tourney is only a 5 hour drive.

Come to think of it I've been to an in-country tourney that was farther (Montreal is a 9 hour drive from here).

also Canada is generally considered one region for some reason o_O

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol you're closer to this tourney than i am. iv always wanted to go to canada for smash, but ever since the law was made that you need a passport to drive across the border (which is the case i think unless i heard wrong), that makes it a lot more complicated for me

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Deimos, I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I respect you a lot for staying on top of your game. People like you make things run smoothly between the Smash Community and MLG, and I'm very appreciative of your help.

While we're on the topic of a stream, do you know if an audio stream has been considered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom