• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Deimos, I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I respect you a lot for staying on top of your game. People like you make things run smoothly between the Smash Community and MLG, and I'm very appreciative of your help.

While we're on the topic of a stream, do you know if an audio stream has been considered?
Thank you for the compliments!

As for the audio stream, I have not heard anything new in regards to the Live Stream (audio or video). I will try and ask today if there has been any new developments.

MLG_Deimos

ADDITIONAL SSBB COLUMBUS PLAYER PASSES AVAILABLE

There are a few passes left for the SSBB singles competition in Columbus. When I say few, I mean few (fewer than 15). The passes will be sold on a first come, first serve basis starting at 10:30 AM EST on Friday, June 4th at the Registration Problems desk. You should have a MLG Username created, and have 35$ in cash (exact change) to pay for the pass. Once the passes are sold out, no more will be sold. So if you want a pass, be sure to be there at 10:30 AM ET.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I strongly feel that if you were to leave the sales open online, the would sell out. Not to tell MLG how to run it's business, that's just the feeling I get. I wouldn't travel all the way to Cbus just for a chance of getting a potentially sold out pass.

So Fatal

Smash Master
It isnt just smash, they closed registration for everything, I'm pretty sure they know they could sell out if they left it open so there must be a reason.

How can I confirm im all set for the event?, I just want to make sure.

MLG_Deimos

Online Registration will not be opened back up. It was open for almost a month, which was plenty of time to purchase the pass online. Registration closes on the Monday of the event so we can finalize everything for the event. If we kept online registration open until the event, it would be chaotic.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah it was my fault i havent gotten it yet lol

but i agree with what pierce said, everything youve done is great deimos, looking forward to mlg even if i cant make it

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
So is it official? there not gonna re- open it?
Registration will not be re-opened online, as Deimos said
"There are a few passes left for the SSBB singles competition in Columbus. When I say few, I mean few (fewer than 15). The passes will be sold on a first come, first serve basis starting at 10:30 AM EST on Friday, June 4th at the Registration Problems desk. You should have a MLG Username created, and have 35$ in cash (exact change) to pay for the pass. Once the passes are sold out, no more will be sold. So if you want a pass, be sure to be there at 10:30 AM ET."

That's your only shot to compete, but if you don't get a pass you can always spectate though.

Jem.

Smash Master
Alright, so I know this probably sounds dumb, but I'm bringing my digital camera. Who knows if Brawl will even be in MLG next year, so I want to have all the memories i can. video, in my head, and photographs :]. So if you want a picture with me, just let me know (im usually wearing my MLG gunnars, one of the few smashers who do, unless im not in a match) so im pretty easy to find. Gotta have all the memories I can :]

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Time to see if I can topple the brawl titans. Isn't looking to good so far...but...there is always a silver lining to everything.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
DA in the building!!

Anyone have space for 3 people( Wes, Jash and cheese) in their hotel for 2 nights( friday and saturday night). Let me know asap b4 we head out for MLG.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
He's pretty good too, recently beat Atomsk I believe.
u talking bout Lie, i kno that guy, sadly him and boss prob knocked me out of 7 out of the 10 last tournies ive been to. **** falco and luigi. lol. everyone else bring it!!! XD

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Is anyone planning to stay Sunday night anywhere and leave Monday?

I have housing for Thurs-Sunday but not Sunday night to Monday night. If anyone has room anywhere please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom