• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Heading out in like an hour or two...

Pittsburgh has construction everywhere, so it might take a while to get outside the city T_T

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I stayed in practice as much as possible with all the hours I've been working. i hope it pays off. I got this son.

MW gonna hold it down!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
PLEA OF DESPERATION

I NEED A TEAM PARTNER!

IF INTERESTED, OR KNOW anyone THAT IS

PM ME with ALL the INFO about your or said PERSON!!!!
I'm 5'7'', Latino, I enjoy walks on the beach and banana sundaes...

So Fatal

Smash Master
Fatal Bricks In The Sea :]

everyone in the top 16 above 4th bump your seed up! cause dsf and adhd are going, so ill be seed 10th, atomsk will be seed 7, etc

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
yay im leaving right now!!! c ya all there!!! oh ya need a partner if anyone needs one..

MD/VA REPRESENT!!!!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Leaving for the airport now!! Can't wait to **** all of you guys in Ohio <333 Find me and MM me please. I'll be willing to take everyone's money ^_^

lolol good luck everyone, do your best and destroy the competition!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
bizkit lets team. im the dude who jumped ur c4 recovery with my mk lololol txt me 7324475004

last minute anyone wanna break top 32

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Seph, right? I'll team with you then. Would try San, but I have 0 idea how to team with an Ike.

judge!

Smash Ace
me lain and anther leaving in a few hours. cant wait to see everyone again. and best of luck to everyone there. and safe trips everyone!.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Watch for that weather watch combo
YO

the first thing imma do if i hear a serin in the venue is stand up and shout at all the MK mains to quit pressing their god**** B button so much

then we'd need the snakes/falco mains to do some srs work............Which means they all need to press their B button
. The cycle never ends...just like mach torn-

Ok im done with the joke now srsly.

I hope they don't cancel my flight....that would suck so majorly.

OHIO HERE I COME BABY!
I flew out of florida last year while a storm was ontop of us. Don't worry about it.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
YO

the first thing imma do if i hear a serin in the venue is stand up and shout at all the MK mains to quit pressing their god**** B button so much

then we'd need the snakes/falco mains to do some srs work............Which means they all need to press their B button
. The cycle never ends...just like mach torn-
oh and keep pressing the grabbing button 'z' for me :D

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm at my uncle's house tonight, about 40 minutes from the venue. This trip worked out good; family visit and national tourney all in one :)

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
I saw that funnel cloud. Ain't no tornado keeping me from going downstairs. (but my kitty hid under the bed)

I will be wearing a nametag that says "HELLO, MY NAME IS" With 2 large black dots on the white space.

I won't be able to show my NEWEST no-bat allowed scores, but I'll show off the rest of my HRC vids on my iPod.

I'm also open to signing autographs, although my handwriting leaves a lot to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom