• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 Results (Apr 16-19) $7,000, COME TO MLG COLUMBUS IN JUNE!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Uh, four of the top Meta Knights here were sent to losers by non-MKs. Lain shouldn't be on the list, ksizzle should be in his stead.

-!-

Smash Lord
I managed to record HrNut vs Shadow 2nd match in my phone... Ummmm I wonder how many people will want to see that >_>

M@v

Subarashii!

Complements of Seagull Man from AiB.

But yeah, this tourney was the most fun I've had at a tourney since APEX. Ran very well, great meeting WC, and seeing people that I haven't since APEX.

I've also never seen so many upsets in my life.

I only had a couple minor issues:

-stagelist(duh)

-Friendlies. Now I perfectly understand when you have to kick them off for tourney matches. Its completely fine, and how it should be. However, when there are more setups than remaining matches, why do you have to kick everyone off the setups that aren't being used? People from around the nation were here, and people wanted to get experience against as many people as they could. I didn't really like the idea prohibiting friendlies on free TVs simply to hype finals. It wouldn't affect the hype that much.

Shoutouts in a hour or so. And I got a lot of them.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Now, before MLG Columbus comes along. We have to as a community, harass nintendo of america, to give MLG the rights to record the game. I'm personally going to call nintendo myself, since they probably won't respond to e-mails.

-!-

Smash Lord
**** that first match of HrNut vs Shadow was really crazy... And I only saw like the last 2 minutes lol ill upload what I have but when I get home... Still bout 2 more hrs >_<

D

Deleted member

If a MK plays another MK and one of them loses, you honestly cant say that MK had anything to do with it xD
"O look tearbear lost to lains MK, MK needs to be banned"

Mampam

Smash Ace
i always get bracket ***** XD

mad props to everyone who showed their ****

lol, i wanna play u again lain XD....... just not in tourney

kismet is too beast...... XD

ill say more later lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Mask always does that laugh lol think he just tries to annoy the opponent and starts making wario noises as hes timing them out

Coney

Smash Master
wait, nevermind, i'm wrong, tantalus is right...JUNE usually goes MK against chu's kirby, not chu going MK against june's luc. so...yeah, did lee use luc or MK?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I had fun at this. Most people were pretty cool.

Sorry I didn't do as well as I hoped to. Maybe I'll make up for it at Columbus.

EDIT:

I approve. He's so happy about it. Even if I can't camp well, it makes me want to play Wario again.

M@v

Subarashii!
Update this, I use Falco, and Snipa uses Iceclimbers,

EAST COAST IS BEAST COAST!

West coast sux

and mike haze sux ;P
No he doesn't. He DESTROYED me in a set. I had amazing DI that set though, so I prolonged the pain for myself xD.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Amazing tourney was amazing.

Ruffio's are gay, not being able to play friendlies is gay, but everything else about this was too good. Shoutouts later...mabye.

Top Bottom