• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM14 Results

Buuman

Smash Ace
5: Buuman I'm so glad you didn't go MK LOL. I hate that guy. Sucks that Falco likes to poop on DDD. Fun matches nonetheless
Haha, the feeling is mutual man. I'm personally sick of seeing him at higher levels of play. At first I was using him because he was fun..then I relied on him for tough matchups..and then for everything...now Im just sick of him. I think I used him for MK dittos actually, because my theory was back in the day, can't beat em? Join em. MK dittos are not fun either, also boring to watch I hear lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Dazwa - Happy birthday, thanks for seeding brawl :D

Darc - Your hair is broken. I expect you to fix it. Nah I'm just playin it looks nice.

Nuro - Scrub

P.C. Chris - Thanks for the kind words. ;_;

Fatal - lol nice teams matches at my fest

Prince of Fire - Keep suckin raynex's **** bro. LOL <3

alukard - Wait, I didn't play you. **** it. See you this weekend

Peach kid - HI I'M DAISY

Hayato - Wait, wasn't I supposed to team with you? xD

Solid Jake - Still reppin the outfit

Ace - You're awesome, thanks for helping out and all that.

Roy - "Hey, come over my house I don't know you" good ****

Scar - I didn't even know I was on your team for the first like 5 matches we played lmao

Rainy - Yep, such a gay name mike

cort - I didn't even play you at all. **** it

Marcus - Glad you came man.

Cactuar and Wife - I'm so glad I finally met you two

RaynEx - You are awesome. Your secret identity is safe with me.

Euphoria - You're a pretty cool guy too, I didn't play you though D:

PINK FLUFFY BUNNIES (The Mana Lord + SOLAR) - The best team name ever.

ManaLord - I FINALLY MET YOU :D

KevinM + HaileyM - Should be the new "Team Sexy Love"

Spawn - Dude. You should have passed around the Coke

Korean DJ - Hey, you showed up :D

Kwan - You're awesome even though we didn't play

Spife - lol good matches. I think I talked to you in the morning before you left and everyone was like "OMG HE TALKED" but I don't remember what I said

adhdfoy - Gamefaqs is awesome ,we have to play more!

proverbs - Sexiest guy at the venue

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Melee Singles
1: PC Chris Good **** seeing you again, we need to still do that Bowser MM. $1000.
2: Darc Didnt really talk to you much, but unlike many people, i liked your hair. Keep dat **** styling.
3: RaynEX You slept on me in the car ride. You ate my sour patch kids. We talked about thugs riding moose but we did not play even once. >_<
4: Korean DJ No shoutouts, we didn't talk, sorry bro.
5: Wife Nice seeing you, you are mad chill and i hope to see you again dude.
5: th0rn Didn't really talk much either ;_; we need to change that bro.
7: Banks Finally got to meet you after hearing a **** loads from Mana. We need to play some next time.
7: Cactuar Oh man, finally got to meet you and you are as chill as it gets man. You didn't clean my controller.... grrr
9: Pine Once again another mad chill smasher.
9: euphoria I need to come chill with you up in canada sometime, get Larges up there and get pissed cause its a small in America.
9: AOI >_> who is this again?
9: Scar Man oh man, ive been waiting to meet you, and i totally pictured you different but no matter. Definitely an honor to meet you man. Hope to see you around.
13: kwan COME TO ROCHESTER MORE AND PLAY!! RAWR
13: DJ Nintendo Stop being good with bowser. xD
13: kevin M FINALLY MET YOU AND PLAYED YOU DITTO BOWSER ALL DAY NP!
13: kyu puffffff >.>
17: assman >.>
17: Ogami Itto <.<
17: Mana Lord :O What can i say, without you man i wouldn't have mad it to this thing. GG ill be up and playing you as much as i can.
17: sai You jiggs is **** dude. I dislike playing against it cause it shows that mine is worse. XD
17: 401k >_>
17: mike money >_>
17: MelvinK - Zoso <_<
17: SOLAR >_< WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE I DON EVEN KNOW
25: yedi Playing your falco and doc in Matt's shady *** basement was mad fun. And i can't believe you bailed out of Spife's car so fast when you were trying to lose us.
25: Trees Good **** bra.
25: Pixel PLaying you in friendlies was mad fun.
25: roman <.< I know the name but not the face.
25: xander
25: zenmaster
25: Trademark
25: spife the pony of death Crazy *** driving mofo with a flat tire maining link and **** all day np. xD We be playin star craft soon.
33: irish mafia Dude nice meeting you, didnt get any friendlies in! WTF.
33: lamp shade
33: HaileyM Mad cool semi kinda meeting you, it was sketchy cause we didnt really get introduced.
33: adhdfoy wtf i got 33....****
33: parlnock
33: CHEWMAN
33: don
33: H&R BLOCKED
33: Purple Cobra
33: n2 Hell yeah NY represent.
33: fax

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
Melee Singles
33: HaileyM Mad cool semi kinda meeting you, it was sketchy cause we didnt really get introduced.
Yeah it was weird, Kevin kept talking to you and I was like oh okay cool, you didn't introduce me but yeah that's okay. I liked your hat btw.

Fuzzy1010

Smash Rookie
First post ever and shoutouts, yay!
OBM - That first match you just destroyed me. I am glad I did better that second match, best G&W I have ever played.
Buuman - So many things to say. Your DDD is the best I have ever played xD! That MK vs Lucas was super close, it could have went either way. And yeah, Lucas is freaking heavy, isn't he =p?
Kevin/Bizkit - I wish I knew what you looked like, I would have said hi D:!
Fatal - You look cool =o.
Green Ace - *talks to you on AIM* Oh, and capes. Yes, capes.
BloodCross - I'm glad we meet. Always wanted to see what a May pervert looks like LOL!
grvy0085 - See ya at school buddy~ Funny laughs at McDonalds.
Hayato - THOSE MATCHES WERE HELLA FUN! Fantastic DK, keep it up. I probably shouldn't have won that set, you should have ><. Bad luck I guess =/.
Captain Awesum - Thanks for being so nice to me and supporting me during my matches. Talk to ya more on AiB =D!
MajorGamer14 - FOR THE MUDKIPS!
Almo - It was fun hanging out with you. You're a cool guy =D!
gamesandgoodies - See you at school buddy! I hope you enjoyed your first tournament experience.
Riot - It was nice seeing you again!

dudutsai

Smash Lord
1: PC Chris - Thank for playing me.... such ****
2: Darc - I will find you next time and make you teach me jiggs
4: Korean DJ - Thanks again for playing me.... 4stocked ****
7: Banks - i think our record is 3-0 now. Someday, if I ever take you to 3rd round it will make my day.
9: AOI - We didn't play :(
9: Scar - I'll play you some other time I guess
9: Pine - lol I was that guy watching your game with kwan.... such a suspenseful last stock
13: kwan - Good games. Nice Fox, AMAZING DK
13: kevin M - playing you is always so much fun. Your fox is so good lol
13: kyu puffffff - Congrats on your placement
17: SOLAR - good games (I was the puff in doubles)
25: yedi - I wanna play you sometime
25: roman - Good games
25: Trademark - Nice peach. I almost wanted to see that thing with the turnip work, but I guess I should be glad it didn't
25: spife the pony of death - Hi Spife!
33: lamp - Hi lamp!
33: adhdfoy - FOY! Rhymes with Boy! It was fun playing you man.
33: H&R BLOCKED - Good playing you. I was so scared during our match.
33: Ogami Daigoro - lol nice job coming prepared with melee disc and everything. Good matches.
49: pepi - sexy

If I forgot anyone in this let me know

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
spruce not to sound lkike a jerky jerk but who were you :[
Lawl No biggie. I mean i'd say "i'm the one who introduced himself as spruce" but that would probably be dumb. Sooo...

I'm the Doc from the Doc/Link team you played like 5 times in friendlies. I think you were teamed with Banks for most of the random friendlies. =D

Pine

Smash Ace
Lawl No biggie. I mean i'd say "i'm the one who introduced himself as spruce" but that would probably be dumb. Sooo...

I'm the Doc from the Doc/Link team you played like 5 times in friendlies. I think you were teamed with Banks for most of the random friendlies. =D

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i remember now sorry there was like 4 docs i played and i knew i saw you around the doc boards so iwas like 0.o

its hard to keep my fans in line....jk...kinda

anyway ye nice games you ish a cool dude

i actually ran over to skler as soon as i saw your team and was like ZOMG LOOK SKLER ITS OUR OLD TEAM

lol

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
1st post
thanks to dudutsai that I am here and was at the tournament
I need to see the brackets for melee singles. I have to find the guy I played in the second round (losers bracket). He 3 stocked me the first match, then I countered pokefloats for fun expecting to lose and 4 stocked him, then he beat me again. I don't see how this is possible, and I want a rematch.
It was also fun to be sent to the losers bracket by none other than Sai, whom I play (and lose to) more often than anyone else.
last place at my first tournament... only upwards to go i guess.
by the way I registered as pepi and I play marth, ganon, and a little of all the characters without projectiles

dudutsai

Smash Lord
no one has mentioned me in shoutouts yet.

I feel.....like normal.
ok so when I first began to start smashing, I saw this video of you vs some guy at umass boston. And I was so shocked by how high the skill was that I have wanted to play you ever since. So I'll come find you next time.

By the way 666 that was adhdfoy you lost to

Oh.. and Darc.. I'm gonna start doing that thing Spife does to Skler where I find you and hog you for the whole tournament so my jiggs can improve

Spife

Smash Master
haha sai, I hardly hog skler, we just play a few times. What really hogs skler is kevinM, more of the behind region of kevinM than anything else
mmmmmmmmm

St. Viers

Smash Champion
ok so when I first began to start smashing, I saw this video of you vs some guy at umass boston. And I was so shocked by how high the skill was that I have wanted to play you ever since. So I'll come find you next time.
high level of skill?!, you must be thinking of someone else. I just d-smash and n-air =P*

If I come to another, I'll definitely play you.

*may include jabs grabs and pills... I dunno--I was terrible back then.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
1: PC Chris - We didn't even get to play X.X We must play at Alukard's.
2: Darc - You're so gay LOL Good stuff, I thought you'd be taller.
3: RaynEX - GaynEX, FailnEX, whatever. You placed where I told you that you would. Stop breaking rule #1 Stupid u-tilt, look what you've done now.
4: Korean DJ - Glad I got to meet/play you. Hopefully some more at Alukard's? ^^
5: Wife - GGs in both bracket.s You're a beast.
5: th0rn - Good stuff from what I saw
7: Banks - You're homo! >_> Sorry I was so pissed off, GGs.
7: Cactuar - You're still my favourite player.
9: Scar - GGs in teams, I also didn't even play you at this >_> We'll play in New York
17: Mana Lord - You are the best driver ever. My playing seemed odd? Maybe the lack of sleep, but I do walk around randomly sometimes X.X <3 Can't wait for more tournaments.
33: adhdfoy - Road trips are good xD Hope you come out to more stuff.
33: CHEWMAN - GGs, come to Canada.

Cort - Much fun playing the night before. We should all sleep for the next big tournament X.X
MDZ - Thanks for the housing. Don't feel so bad about this went, just work out the bugs for next time. I'd come back probably with others? I was just upset to come so far and not even be able to really play friendlies and whatever.
Milktea - Wow come out to stuff >_>

To most people... I didn't sleep at all at MDZ's/was just getting over sickness and I was fairly frustrated with the tournament (standing + not doing anything for several hours) So sorry for being so far out of it and not talking to most people. PC told me I looked like I was dying X.X I wanted to meet like KevinM and others but yeah >_> exhaustion. Hopefully I'll see you all at other stuff ^^ You should all come to Canada, GGs.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Canada is mad cool. I've been there a couple times. People are nicer there. If you guys have major tournies i'd consider going to some.

Btw, who was the Ganon I Ken Comboed in teams at this tourney, that was a really fun match <:^)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Canada is mad cool. I've been there a couple times. People are nicer there. If you guys have major tournies i'd consider going to some.

Btw, who was the Ganon I Ken Comboed in teams at this tourney, that was a really fun match <:^)
We have stuff. We have 1 in Montreal 2 weeks after Alukard's.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Lol Europhoria **** I was calling you as Euphoria my bad dude, unless it was supposed to be that

Anyway if Chewman goes to that I'll gladly bum a ride off him

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Oh **** thats right. Drinking age is 18. Holy Bear **** Ill Be Up For Some Drinking Smash Fool All Caps No Problem.

Top Bottom