• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Mobile* Alabama Biweeklies

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Lol dude. Mr. P and rags, You know you did me dirty by camping me w/ your falcos. And I didn't ***** you out on the boards or anything, and the only time you've beaten me and ryan in teams was the one with the ghost hit, combined with him deciding to go DK.

I'm not sayin you suck or any crap like that, you're both really nice guys and good players. I'm just sayin to squash whatever beef you have with john. Cuz I AM TEH BWNZERXX!!!11

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, Joe, where did you find that sexyness?

P.S. Don't hold boomstick accountable for what the BWNZERXX!!!11 says.

Also. I re-read Mr. P's add up there. and I'm pretty sure that the only 2 tourneys that I've been to that you've been to I was the one that took you out. Falco straight up counters falcon and if I'm not mistaken I 3-stocked your falco twice in a row after going 0-2 to Final D and yoshi's story. and You were not comboing me when you died...you were falling back onto the boat at Rainbow Cruise. and your marth goes from losing to "4 stocking me" lol. Yeah man I was tryin hard. And be sure to mention how many times i've falcon punched you in your next post. :)

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, Joe, where did you find that sexyness?

P.S. Don't hold boomstick accountable for what the BWNZERXX!!!11 says.

Also. I re-read Mr. P's add up there. and I'm pretty sure that the only 2 tourneys that I've been to that you've been to I was the one that took you out. Falco straight up counters falcon and if I'm not mistaken I 3-stocked your falco twice in a row after going 0-2 to Final D and yoshi's story. and You were not comboing me when you died...you were falling back onto the boat at Rainbow Cruise. and your marth goes from losing to "4 stocking me" lol. Yeah man I was tryin hard. And be sure to mention how many times i've falcon punched you in your next post.

I'm gonna quote your post

I wonder that too, manko

Drumma Boi, I do have fun with you guys when I play, but don't get me wrong I come to get better, having fun is a great bonus. As for the cocky part, I don't care what you think cause I'm not, and I posted about the turny just to remind you who pwns who, and I don't give a **** that Boom wasn't there, he beat me that last match of the last stock on my combo that I messed up on with my marth, Boo Hoo I lost the match, so what(good capitalization on my mishape Boom, by the way)but I did four stock him after that with my marth, don't know if he was trying or not, couldn't tell because of all the ownage. By the way, I wouldn't dub him sh*t, I'd worry about myself first. Just saying, not getting to serious I'm I?

Now, I'm going to underline the part that matters...

I wonder that too, manko

Drumma Boi, I do have fun with you guys when I play, but don't get me wrong I come to get better, having fun is a great bonus. As for the cocky part, I don't care what you think cause I'm not, and I posted about the turny just to remind you who pwns who, and I don't give a **** that Boom wasn't there, he beat me that last match of the last stock on my combo that I messed up on with my marth, Boo Hoo I lost the match, so what(good capitalization on my mishape Boom, by the way)but I did four stock him after that with my marth, don't know if he was trying or not, couldn't tell because of all the ownage. By the way, I wouldn't dub him sh*t, I'd worry about myself first. Just saying, not getting to serious I'm I?

No Johns.

P.S. I don't think either of you suck. And I really enjoy playin with you both. And...I'm not posting this to start drama. I'm posting this because I was spoken about, and I feel like I should respond.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
lol boomstick...youre ********

Did you three stock him every tourny? cause I saw the vids for one and it was close not a 3 stock :confused:
and I dont think mr.p would lie about 4 stocking you lol

edit: lol you guys love b!tching about some ghost hits...

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
Lol, It's Mr.P

Boomstick now I'm respondind, thats the most ******** post I've ever seen in my life. And I'm going to explain something to your stupid *** about those matches. One, about those team matches, here is how it went down in order you and ram beat us first in normal round, we came back through loser and beat you in the finals not once but twice, and as for the ghost hit Ram still had another chance to kill Rag but couldn't sorry not my fault. Two, about the other singles turny, It was a ******** turny to began with(pools or something like that) when we first met in the tourny I won 2-1 in matches and the one you won was by 1 stock and I suicided, some skill. but when we met in the finals you won 3-2 in matches, I'll give that to you. But the first two I won and the first one was by 3 stock and the second by two, so don't give that stupid *** remark thinking your all bad with the 3 stock cause your not. Here let me quote it and then underline the part that matters-NOT!!! Lol what a f*cking waste of time. This might hurt, cause it's the truth

P.S. I'd expect you not to respond back unless your just mad and want to get last word or something like that(like somebody I know)because you are a cool guy and seem kinda laid back, and I enjoy playing you too, but I never once said i was better then anyone and I did give you credit for beating me, not trying to hurt your feelings but your post really was a waste. GOOD JOB JOHN thats the shortest post I've ever seen you do, keep it up. lol

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I was just ****in with you. You guys in mobile just need to calm down a little I think.

Edit: And I DEFINE laid back my friend :p

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
I figured that boom and I'm not saying this out of anger, I'm just telling my side of the story from you trying to make me look dumb, but I'm cool with the situation and I know were still friends(I hope, lol)plus I don't have a problem with anybody from your group, but WTF!!! Drumma Boi stop worrying about d*ck and play with your own. As for the mad muscles part. Lol, I take that back boomstick, that is the most ******** thing I've ever heard. I can always count on two things from you, John: one, always running your mouth and two, your king at saying some dumb *ss sh*t. I'm pretty sure boom can hadle his own conversation, and I just saw his picture in the dictionary. I'm not mad John, but that was unnessary. Sorry to say. Peace.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
nobody around this m*ther f*cker must don't read post. i wasn't going to beef with anbody on this thread anymore, but you know we need to stop this sh*t because I don't like being part of anybody discussion, i said that once.

p.s I don't have time for no little girl b*tch a** sh*t, i'M 22 f&cking years old, I don't have time for this sh*t. LEAVE ME OUT OF YOU G*D D*MN SH*T, PLEASE, I'M NOT GOING TO ASK ANY F*CKING MORE, THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M GOING TO SAY SOMETHING, STOP ACTING LIKE FEMALES AND ACT LIKE YOU GOT SOME D*CKS, THAT GOES FOR MY CREW TOO.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
There's been a small misunderstandin g in the group, very small. But I going to fix it.
Rag, Mr.p, J.Ru,LKP1: Exile
Planet x, Suicide dolls shin Marth: ?

BUt we are all T.H.O.D thanks.

Top Bottom