• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Money Match Illmatic at Whobo: *RESULTS UPDATED*

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ohhh then I misinterpreted him.

We can money match whenever he wants, and I won't play a Toon Link. All I wanted to do was warm up a bit since it was $50.

MJG

Smash Hero

Lol @ you two.

<3 Stealth

Why is the Ensis one so high?
Uh..Ill and I had already had a convo about some other stuff that went on but you can basically say that this amounts to me being salty because his peach is too good :bee:

My question is...why the **** would anyone want *** (especially from dphat) in their mouth.

Ill pray for you^ lmaooooooo

z00ted

Nonononono I was just being a poopy after I won against Ensis so we need to settle the monster that I have created.

As far as Dphat goes, I just don't like him and he talks a lot of **** for no reason. So I'll beat him even if there is a chance I get **** in my eyes.

z00ted

esca you talk a lot of **** on smashboards lol

i still love you though

idkkkk Toon Link matchup takes too much dedication to learn for Peach.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Illmatic you mine as well take me off the list because until further notice I wont be going, my parents apparently hate it when I go to tournaments. If I can't change their mind soon I might have to quit the smash scene entirely, Im completely serious.

z00ted

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i've been going through that same thing recently.

if you want we can talk on aim later :/

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i've been going through that same thing recently.

if you want we can talk on aim later :/
AWW you and neon are SOOO CUTE. LMFAO ******s...
I love how you say I talk alot of **** when all you do is self meat ride yourself and under credit everyone else around you.
I hope you do quit Illmatic, no one will remember you anyways, just another bad player playing a bad character quitting the game.

z00ted

alrighty .

who said I was qutting? You're an *******, and I don't like what you have done to many people I know - simple.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Dang many people? Please name them Illmatic, cause TBH I don't talk to many smashers when I go to tournaments.
I love how you don't like me cause I troll you on a forum LMFAO. You're a joke to the community bro and the community can do without you. Want to meat ride yourself? That's fine but there isn't much to meat ride.

Edit: Yeah take your time coming up with the so called people that I've hurt/insulted, bet you can't even name 10 people I seriously treated badly/wrong. I like how you keep spouting more bull****.

Esca

Smash Champion
esca you talk a lot of **** on smashboards lol

i still love you though

idkkkk Toon Link matchup takes too much dedication to learn for Peach.
its all friendly, and its just a game. if people get mad about it then it's their fault. nobody should take this game very seriously.

and TL vs Peach is the same as TL vs anyone. The character doesnt matter, it's the player. You may have trouble with tl in general, but i dont

z00ted

Dang many people? Please name them Illmatic, cause TBH I don't talk to many smashers when I go to tournaments.
I love how you don't like me cause I troll you on a forum LMFAO. You're a joke to the community bro and the community can do without you. Want to meat ride yourself? That's fine but there isn't much to meat ride.

Edit: Yeah take your time coming up with the so called people that I've hurt/insulted, bet you can't even name 10 people I seriously treated badly/wrong. I like how you keep spouting more bull****.
Doesn't matter how you treat people at tournaments, it's how you treat them in general.

At Dallas, first of all you talked **** to me like every match you watched me play (even if I won), you **** talked like random scrubs that don't even know you, you **** talk people on the forums 24/7, and you cheated Smoom recently at NikeFest. You main Metaknight just to make money (when it won't do you any good, cause you aren't even that great with him, you're just a bad player and the character covers your faults). You lose to Gnes and Razer 24/7, and you have even come to me trying to pick up Peach to beat Gnes (at the time I was helpful and friendly because I wanted to see you do good - not knowing the kind of person you are, and you didn't even thank me afterwards). You talked **** to one of my friends (King Beef) on the Peach boards, for like no reason at all. You tell me I have a great Peach in person then you immediately go on the forums and just spew **** out of your mouth for reasons unknown.

Doesn't really matter to me, I don't like you as a person and you are pretty disrespectful. You don't really have respect for anyone who doesn't have a so called "status" as a player, and you disrespect them. At Denny's I have no idea why you were trying to talk to me and start a conversation - I lost respect for you wayy before that.

Cheating Smoom out of his chaingrab just sorta sealed the deal for me.

I also could have gotten you a good amount of infractions for all that **** you started on the Peach boards but I decided to let Air not give you any, because I still sorta somewhat had a bit of respect for you at the time.

This so called "meat riding" crap stopped a long time ago. I still think I'm a better player than you and will beat you in our money match.

I'll have fun taking your $25, at WHOBO.

z00ted

Dphat talks **** all the time though illmatic lol. I don't think he means any harm by it though.
No I understand what you are getting at, but he does it to people he doesn't even really know. That's wrong, sorta how I did you - that was wrong.

Kilik - basically Smoom had Dphat in a chaingrab and Dphat paused (supposedly trying to break out) and interrupted the grab. Smoom requested to grab him again and start it over but Dphat sorta took advantage of Smoom and declined.

(Smoom isn't the kind of person who starts arguments)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
No I understand what you are getting at, but he does it to people he doesn't even really know. That's wrong, sorta how I did you - that was wrong.

Kilik - basically Smoom had Dphat in a chaingrab and Dphat paused (supposedly trying to break out) and interrupted the grab. Smoom requested to grab him again and start it over but Dphat sorta took advantage of Smoom and declined.

(Smoom isn't the kind of person who starts arguments)
Was there no rule about pausing at that time? I thought it was a stock loss/regrab if paused?

Anyways, this **** is dumb anyways.

Dphat has always been really nice when I've met him, and he always does his best to help people out from what I've seen, going way out of his way. I think he sometimes might just get carried away with **** talk--it happens, and whatever.

I don't think Illmatic meat rides himself, I always thought he did it because he just has a confident personality, which I respect. Confidence is really important to improve youself.

Just my 3 and a half cents, this all seems way out of hand and dumb.

Esca

Smash Champion
Andy is a really nice person. I've had some pretty good memories with Dphat. He trash talks just to do it. It's just a game, guys.. honestly.

The Smash community has gotten so ****ty because people get their feelings hurt for little/no reason at all. It used to be so much better than this.

z00ted

I don't have a problem with him doing it to me, but against other people he doesn't know for no reason at all sorta ticks me off.

Also, cheating against Smoom. >.>

MJG

Smash Hero
Andy is a really nice person. I've had some pretty good memories with Dphat. He trash talks just to do it. It's just a game, guys.. honestly.

The Smash community has gotten so ****ty because people get their feelings hurt for little/no reason at all. It used to be so much better than this.
The smash community has become ****ty because people get their feelings hurt LOL.

Some people will roll with the blows and take the trash talk or they wil ltrash talk back. Other will laugh it off because it bothers them or it really isn't a big deal.

z00ted

I don't even care about trash talk if it's directed towards me, it actually drives me to get better.

But trash talk towards like random people? Ummm moderate it - if some random hears someone talking **** about their playstyle im pretty sure they won't want to come back.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ehh...I talk **** from time to time too, but the way DPhat went about it before was kind of beyond reason and lame. It reminded me of someone's angry AiB ladder feedback rants, no style to it. Can't troll a troll, troll.

Illmatic projects a certain stigma with his **** talk, and from the looks of it he carries out a ton of money matches to back his claims. Win or lose, I respect that kind of commitment.

Praxis has a way of getting into peoples' heads whether they'd like to admit it or not. One of the more sophisticated people at doing that around these parts.

Although it's kind of ironic that both of the aforementioned aren't very fond of each other to an extent. xD

z00ted

i love praxis!

he's my aim buddy.

dramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramdadramadramadramadramadrama

i think im done with all of this crap for a bit.

my opinions towards dphat can change - I've just never seen him be friendly or positive EVER.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
TBH Smoom also paused accidentally and I didn't cause a big deal out of illmatic. If you honestly think I would purposely cheat then you don't know me at all. Anyways the reason I lost so much respect for you was the way you described how our last set went with all the misleading "facts". You made it sound like my win was an accident when you were clearly being predictable on your recovery. Anyways you don't know ANYTHING about me if you think I **** talk people I've never met. UH I like to hype every random thing bro, that's what I do and apparently everyone else gets the fact that 98% of the stuff I say is me messing around bro. But the 2% I do mean is everything I've said about you. We'll MM bro, you'll lose and I'll give you either the option to eat a fart or give me $25 and apologize for being such a ****ing baby.

Edit: Sorry about insulting your friends YOU HAVE NEVER MET LMFAO ROFL. If you think internet persona = how the guy is in person you're clearly a ****in ******. You think Xyro internet persona matches how he act in person?
Also like how you say I'm free when clearly razer/gnes beats me 24/7 is a true statement for basically everyone in Texas. How about you take a set off one of them before insulting me for that. Also if my MK so free why can't you beat it? I got faults? UH yeah... do I practice the game? UH no... yet I'm still a top player in TX? Hmm guess TX must be utter garbage when I'm breaking top5/8 in every tournament I attend.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Esca, you're right alright Ill, I'm going to apologize for everything I said about you but I'm still going to beat you in our MM bro, I'll even let you decide on if you want to eat the fart or just pay me $25 and apologize to me for being such a baby and if I lose I'll give you a hand shake and take back everything I said to you. But as it currently stands, you ****in suck.

Top Bottom