• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montgomery Brawl Scene I [Reflex confirmed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
sanoske and some other guys from tennesse said they would come if i could house them... and of course i can house whoever.
if anyone needs or wants housing for when they come down here let me know. i have blowup matresses and sleeping bags and my parents honestly couldnt care less how many people stay.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
sanoske and some other guys from tennesse said they would come if i could house them... and of course i can house whoever.
if anyone needs or wants housing for when they come down here let me know. i have blowup matresses and sleeping bags and my parents honestly couldnt care less how many people stay.
DanGR and I would need housing if we came. It's four hours down, so we're not going back that night.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yay, people are coming. DON'T FORGET TO RSVP! I NEED AN EXACT LIST OF WHOSE COMING AND WHOSE NOT.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Serin, there were less than 40 people at TCS V. It was well run with about 7 or 8 setups and it still took 11-12 hours to finish the tournament.
the main reason TCS runs long is because I ALWAYS do pools and i run 3 tournaments rather than 2. I dont think either of those apply here

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
So uh... I will not be going to this. :( Apparently, a cousin is graduating from college on Saturday.

I'll try to make it to TCSVI though.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
are you black serin?
sorry for always calling you a nigggggga if that is the case.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
But this is on SUNDAY. :p

In all seriousness, if you didn't know that, you may can still make it.
In Georgia.

Still can't make it though. I'll be gone that day as well.

Also, Sunday is a bad day to have tourneys.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol its not a gaming place.
its a card shop where 30 year olds going through mid life crisises ooorr that are just a waste of life sit down and play card games all day.
thats it.
i use to hang out with all the 20 or 30 year olds and play yugioh when i was 10. and i was better than all of them.

even the biggest nerds in smash seem like lil wayne or something compared to these guys.
lolololololoololololol

_Keno_

Smash Lord
lol its not a gaming place.
its a card shop where 30 year olds going through mid life crisises ooorr that are just a waste of life sit down and play card games all day.
thats it.
oh, I just assumed it was a gaming complex or something :embarrass

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Double post, but who gives a ****. Is it possible someone can set up a live stream or get a dazzle so we can record some of these matches?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Who all is coming to the tournament? I know for a fact that Reflex, Kismet, MrDr (a friend of mine that i'm showing the competitive scene to), and myself will be coming...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Who all is coming to the tournament? I know for a fact that Reflex, Kismet, MrDr (a friend of mine that i'm showing the competitive scene to), and myself will be coming...
Mister Doctor! All day, son!

A pre-registration list is a good idea.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Tried to get people to RSVP, but only nice1 called and pre-registered. If you are all coming in one bunch, just say that.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Tried to get people to RSVP, but only nice1 called and pre-registered. If you are all coming in one bunch, just say that.
Called? Are you joking?

That's way too much effort.

I'm going, and so is everyone that my brother mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom