• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthlies@UWaterloo - Next Event TBA

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a Wii and at least one copy of melee. Maybe two.

I'll try to record the best matches and make a teaser for the rest of the series. ihsb gave me a good idea for it a couple years ago.

Sanu

Smash Champion
This is happening this week, where is the hype people?? Where're the confirmations?!

Don't make me post this on Facebook guys

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Sanu

Smash Champion
A lot of people who came last week to the smash@u event said they'd be coming but don't have accounts on the boards

Sanu

Smash Champion
Peter is confirmed :) get more hype!!

power rankings are go after this weekend oh my

Jono

Smash Apprentice
If I can wake up, I'll attend. :)

I noticed glitches were banned, but does that include Ness' YYG? It's not gamebreaking and difficult to pull off. No one plays Ness so no one would have a ruling specifically for it. O_O

Sanu

Smash Champion
try to wake up lol :p

uhh ness's yo yo glitch? i've never encountered it before so i dunno what to think, opinions?

Jono

Smash Apprentice
lol i disapprove flan =P

and mofo did the yoyo glitch before lol, tho i can't see someone pulling it off unless the opponent clearly lets them set it up x)
if i remind myself of it, i might be able to pull one on a tech or something

dont have enough practice though

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
k so I have a setup but I'd REALLY rather not have to drive tomorrow for parking reasons. If someone could pick me up at some point, I can bring the setup. I live like 10 seconds from the school so it shouldn't be a problem.

5195052599 text me etc.

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
I don't know you, but I might be able to. I'll send you a text now.

Also, the clock couldn't possibly be moving slower, I wanna play some meleeeeee.
alright, text me tomorrow morning when you leave / are close or something like that.

Sanu

Smash Champion
@Acidile you don't even have to pay the $3 at the UW parking lots if you don't attend UW for school; the tickets they give out aren't police enforced, they only prevent those who are currently enrolled in programs at Waterloo from graduating unless they pony up the cash :p

look it up

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
I died as a result of the people upstairs keeping me awake till 6:30am x_x; Just woke up, ahhh ****it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
no you can make it -_- registration is still on man

Sanu

Smash Champion
this post was inappropriate so i edited

yay angies!!

Top Bottom