• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal PLUS ( Future Brawl positive tournament thread)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Or simply increase the venue to 10$ that way we only need 15 people, its only an extra 5$.

Get brawl instead of melee, 10 bucks for brawl, 7 goes to the pot, 3 to the venue fee, everyones happy.

Except you for getting less money : P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
September 5 or 6 would be perfect for me too.

If we don't get 30 people in time, maybe we should just take some money out of one of the pots?
Isn't that way too short notice? We are August 30th.. 5th of September is less then one week away.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
I'd like it to be september 5th cuz school is here and sooner or later everyone will be too busy.

zaf

Smash Lord
september 5th is way to soon. You can't expect the tourney organizer to get everything done in a week.
I need to go register for school this week and do some other things. So it looks like it will need to be in 2-3 weeks from now? How does that suit most people?

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be able to show up at september 5th. Like Kage said, too short notice, so I can't take day off of job, and I'm already trying to go to a show the next day, so any time after that would be best.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Zaf, wouldnt you rather merge this with the next bisb and get the BISB venue which is free?

HeadBoy

Smash Rookie
the same venue?!! the 3rd tournament there!! and no one tells me where that place is! the address skips over

zaf

Smash Lord
the adress is on viau street. Its a legion. Just head to st cats, hit viau and walk up. ill get the adress in a sec

bam

2272 rue Viau
Montréal, QC H1V 3H9
(514) 256-5335‎

BentoBox

Smash Master
Is this still happening? :p

You can count me in for both events~

And can toronto still make it? As we are past the 5th...

zaf

Smash Lord
im sure that the tourney i wanted to host will most likely just happen on the same day as swordgards smash tourney. Not enough people confirmed. School started now, and i won't find enough people for a tourney now. So it has to wait till bisb2, since there would possibly be more people. But i wont be organizing that, its swordgards.

swordgard

Smash Hero
So BISB2 will have B+ as a co-main event, and it will be at the school (free venue)?
Wait, i said it was a possibility i could have B+, but i never actually talked to zaf about it. If anything i dont even know if thats gonna be possible.

Either way, il know lots more on monday.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Brawl+ will be very small at BISB 2 if it ends up being there lol, Arent you sure you cant just take a bit of money from the pot if you are missing money to pay the venue. Im sure we are something around 20 now.

Hells

Smash Apprentice
ah ****! me and mar1 wanted our 2v2 matches vs you and sword again >:D

swordgard

Smash Hero
No. I just want to be able to MM people and win whenever I visit Canananda. :V
LOL

No seriously though, canada mtl has probably the most advanced brawl + metagame so far.

Ally won a brawl + tourney at snes, but ally is probably around 4th or something in here at b+

Top Bottom