• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Nephiros

Smash Ace
okay guys so I'm getting a DS flashcard (R4DS) and I need some good games suggestions for

DS

NES

and maybe SNES, but the emulator for the flashcard I'm getting is still in alpha so there are tons of bugs still (nuuh, apparently it doesn't works with SMW hacks ;_; )

So ya, go ahead. I already have my own list so I'll just add whatever suggestions if I don't have 'em already. kthx.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney,
Phoenix Wright, Justice for All,
Ninja Gaiden, Contra, Final Fantasy, Galaga, Megaman 1 through 7, Metal Gear, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Rockin' Kats, Super Dodge Ball, Super Mario Bros. 1 & 3, Tetris (I have the best version on NES, msg me), The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Kage (just because it's cool to cut ninja indefinitely), Zelda 2 - The Adventure of Link.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Super Mario 2 sucked hard srsly

/r/ Starfox on SNES, one of the hardest game ever on this console.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney,
Phoenix Wright, Justice for All,
Ninja Gaiden, Contra, Final Fantasy, Galaga, Megaman 1 through 7, Metal Gear, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Rockin' Kats, Super Dodge Ball, Super Mario Bros. 1 & 3, Tetris (I have the best version on NES, msg me), The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Kage (just because it's cool to cut ninja indefinitely), Zelda 2 - The Adventure of Link.
Megaman 7 is SNES :/
</nitpick>

Megaman 2 and 3 are the best.

cF=)

Smash Lord
In term in 3D animation, it's win... but on a geekness scale, it's OVER NINE THOUSAND !!1!1!

Jarc said:
Chet, Bam, Jih pis moi ;D !
Reggie ya recorder une petite partie de la soiree, pis ****... pas mal intense notre affaire. WE GOT INTO A FISTFIGHT !
Sweetness for you guys :grin:

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Super Mario 2 sucked hard srsly

/r/ Starfox on SNES, one of the hardest game ever on this console.
Did I mention Super Mario 2? Horse rapist.
Megaman 7 is SNES :/
</nitpick>
It seems I have a version of Megaman 7 on NES, maybe it's that game that I never played because it doesn't work. I'll check it out tonight
Parlant de Mary Jane, qui a célébré le 4:20 ?
Chet, Bam, Jih pis moi ;D !
Reggie ya recorder une petite partie de la soiree, pis ****... pas mal intense notre affaire. WE GOT INTO A FISTFIGHT !
He's not even kidding. We got it on tape too, but the quality is mads sketchy.
Let's just say we were too high to make much of a fight.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Hey whats going on people? I'm a smasher from New York City planning to go up to Montreal for the Formula 1 Race on the June 9-11 weekend. I was just curious how the smash scene is up there and if there are any tournaments I could check out. Feel free to PM me about this, thanks.

Top Bottom