• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
ce thread c'est dla grosse shizteddeezdddd
word son.
Will there be any tournaments organized during the summer? All we have is ToS3 and TCT, I don't think August should be a dry month for us...
I'm not organising anything, so yeah, you guys do something. In August.
then organise one for us.
That's a good idea, Joel seems smart.
Maybe I will. Want to help me Elef?
Oooh, I wouldn't go there, Joel.
sure. i'll suppply the power bars.
No you won't. You'll be late and you'll say that you were too lazy to bring the power bars.
And Cole's cry for cake goes unheeded.

What is my problem with cake?
Pics or stfu.

Also Montreal thread, who wants to go see Spiderman 3 on IMAX? I think it would be a great opportunity to do something as a community.

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
sh*t!!
une phrase qui a du bon sens sur ce thread!
faut que j'prenne une pic
Yeah right jo -_-".

word son.

Also Montreal thread, who wants to go see Spiderman 3 on IMAX? I think it would be a great opportunity to do something as a community.
Je suis Desole Mais je peut pas venir. je vais l'écoute avez ma mére mais je suis sure que jarc veut ^^

cF=)

Smash Lord
Oh the joy of Salvia.
Only if you get the breakthrough.

Chet, quand le film sortira et que les horaires seront dipsonible, on regardera si ya des heures qui peuvent concorder avec le maximum de monde possible. Moi personellement, ca m'interesse, pis chui sur que ca serait le fun une petite sortie à Montreal... à moins que ca tombe pendant mes examens T__T;;

I'm sure everybody will be available this summer for some smashfest everywhere around Mtl, just give everybody the time to get their final grades and "l'affaire est Ketchup".

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
On a juste à attendre la fin de la session cégepienne.

Edit: vincent, tu ne connais pas les plaisirs de la consommation régulée de marie-jeanne, alors laisse jarckypoo faire ce que bon lui semble.

Jarc, I'm down.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Vincent- Vive l'été dit :
mais faudrait que tu le proposes sur le boards genre jai 4 place faut que vous vous rendiez a st-jérome en bus pis jpeux vous faire un lift a Ottawa pis faut cuter le gaz
Vincent- Vive l'été dit :
pis tu check c qui qui veut ton lift

Il parle de moi.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Jarc here :

J'ai besoin d'un lift. Anyone will do. Si j'ai pas de lift j'y va pas pentout pcq j'ai pas assez de cash a depenser sur un bus encore.

Also, Joel's Falcon is really sexy. I get 4 stocked by it all the time.

Joel here :

Chet was right about getting the community together for an activity, so me and Jarc were thinking of getting everyone together to play a game of FOOTBALL! Who's down?

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
i made a dream today where there was a set of secret chars in melee and i didnt know about it...

there was 5 new "BASEBALL PLAYER" characters all dressed up in blue with their caps and all.... and we were smashing near ile bizzarro and vwins was owning my link with that fuсking character of my аss

Top Bottom