• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Paty

Smash Apprentice
OMG Rick, you summarized everything so perfectly.

Now about Babel media. I started the training today and it ends tomorrow. I hope I will start working next week.

Good job Joel, you passed the first step. I will not reveal the exact content of the interview on smashboards, you can maybe message me on MSN. When is your interview?

Reggie, I already told you everything there is to know about the interview. You will probably see Maxime, he'll have his training on the same day as your interview ^^

To make it short, it is not really an interview. I think that the whole recruiting is based on your results for the test, or at least 90% of it. It is pretty easy, it was so easy that I was afraid I missed something. For more questions just ask me personally.
For others, it is not too late to send your CV. Visit www.babelmedia.com .

Finally. I need someone to play games with. Like Counter-Strike. Yes. I play 1.6 and Source. I suck at both. I played Cal-O Source. I haven't scrimmed for a long time. Anyone wanna team up with me and play for fun? Or just pubing is fine. My favorite fun map is scoutzknivez =D

P.S.: The word 'pubing' sounds awkward.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Ca paie combien babel??? une job part time relax ca minteresse pour mon prochain trimestre...

Newayz I'm thinking about upgrading my consoles:

modded Xbox --> black xbox 360
dead gamecube --> modded wii
broken ps2 --> footrest
stolen modded ds lite --> brand new modded black ds lite (black dses have bigger memory cards, of course :p)

^^tell me what u guys think... hell yeah I'm a pirate

My cpu totally sucks, I can't even play starcraft on it... only thing it can run right now is emus and doujin fighters

arrrgh goin to sleep, I gotta work tomorrow and I gotta refill all that ***

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Agreed, on Chet, the contracts are all I think on call, fulltime too I believe for a year. So, I do not know how it works yet but I think they schedule you for a full week then the next week its possible that you do not work but im not sure exactly how it works so I am going to find out! I already did the training, me just waiting to test some games that I will never mention here hehe.

And also, it seems a lot of people are interested in bug testing.. I mean who wouldn't? lol.

Edit : BigRick ca paye comme 9.50. sauf que ya pas de part time, so too bad.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Je me suis décroché la meilleure job au monde:

Parc histoire de la Pointe-du-Moulin (Ile-Perrot)
Emploi: Commis à la billeterie
Lundi au vendredi: midi à 18h00
Salaire horaire: entre 9 et 10$/h
Définition des tâches ? Je donne des billets XD

Beat that suckas

ATTN Paty:

Dès que je me fais un peu d'argent, je me rachete CS 1.6 et Jarc avait proposé qu'on se monte une team de CS avec le monde de Montréal pour faire du scrim, clan league, etc. Sinon, ya toujours Starcraft qui coute pas cher et qui est facile à rouler avec n'importe quelle ordi.

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
Ca paie combien babel??? une job part time relax ca minteresse pour mon prochain trimestre...

Newayz I'm thinking about upgrading my consoles:

modded Xbox --> black xbox 360
dead gamecube --> modded wii
broken ps2 --> footrest
stolen modded ds lite --> brand new modded black ds lite (black dses have bigger memory cards, of course :p)

^^tell me what u guys think... hell yeah I'm a pirate

My cpu totally sucks, I can't even play starcraft on it... only thing it can run right now is emus and doujin fighters

arrrgh goin to sleep, I gotta work tomorrow and I gotta refill all that ***
you like doom?

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Je me suis décroché la meilleure job au monde:

Parc histoire de la Pointe-du-Moulin (Ile-Perrot)
Emploi: Commis à la billeterie
Lundi au vendredi: midi à 18h00
Salaire horaire: entre 9 et 10$/h
Définition des tâches ? Je donne des billets XD

Beat that suckas
General electrics
monday to friday 7AM to 3:30PM
16$/hour
had a minor surgery yesterdy so I'm not working for 2 weeks but I'm still getting paid

Nephiros

Smash Ace
yo j'aurais besoin d'un programme pour tournois qui peut faire double elim, des seeds et des pools

Paty

Smash Apprentice
CS 1.6 team ? I'm down if it's Jarc and Paty and Bam YEAHYUHZ !11 b-1-4-b-4-6( or 5 as Ts ? ) -x-3-x-3-x-3 !
Nox, Jarc, Paty, Bam, cF=)
We have our team, I have a Ventrilo server, let's roll!
I was wondering if any of you can set up a permanent 1.6 dedicated server for scrims. I tried on my laptop but of course the server sucked. I don't have Bam and cF=) on my Msn list. Please add me (ask Jarc for email).

Divinokage, you are right, the job is on-call and full time. Which means every time they call us we have to work full time for that week, but most of the projects last over 2 weeks. They even said we might have the possibility to do overtime night shifts! Anyways, I need money now and a fun/relax job. I can't wait until they call me ;_;

nox

Smash Apprentice
Yes.

I'm a mod.

Nox is gonna post my ideas on this, so please stand by until he posts. Thank you.

chester's always been pretty straight foward with his opinions and that's not gonna change, except now he can remove the crappy stuff. He'll be fair in his judgement as he always has...giving everyone their chance, but if you act like a ***, expect to get ***** : )

swordgard

Smash Hero
Nox, Jarc, Paty, Bam, cF=)
We have our team, I have a Ventrilo server, let's roll!
I was wondering if any of you can set up a permanent 1.6 dedicated server for scrims. I tried on my laptop but of course the server sucked. I don't have Bam and cF=) on my Msn list. Please add me (ask Jarc for email).

Divinokage, you are right, the job is on-call and full time. Which means every time they call us we have to work full time for that week, but most of the projects last over 2 weeks. They even said we might have the possibility to do overtime night shifts! Anyways, I need money now and a fun/relax job. I can't wait until they call me ;_;
I know i hosted one and i can host one now too so yeah....and i play cs 1.6 too!

cF=)

Smash Lord
J'ai finalement terminé ma 2e session en sciences natures, ayant comme ultime épreuve l'examen de chimie qui m'était présenté aujourd'hui. Je crois que je m'en suis bien tiré héhé

Tout ca pour dire qu'à partir de maintenant, je suis en vacances. Toujours prêt a gamer, j'attend avec impatience un prochain meet-up/smashfest/tournoi et je vais m'acheter CS 1.6 dans les plus bref délai. Paty, je t'ai ajouté à ma liste msn, alors hit me up bientôt si tu veux faire quelque games, je m'y remet le plus tôt possible.

Parlant de Ventrilo, j'vais aller le downloader immédiatement.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Charles, débarque à Montréal avec Jarc pour qu'on puisse chiller ensemble.
La STM gives me MTS right now. Propose n'importe quand pis j'vais y aller en char a place, ben moins de trouble que d'attendre que la grève arrête j'pense :laugh:

3v3 c'est chill, mais 5v5 c'est encore mieux. Imagine being surrounded by 4 man instead of 2, you still have enough holes and hands. /gross

Top Bottom