• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Vwins

Smash Ace
Owned by censor.

Wireless card on laptop acting up = not win. :( looks like I have limited access to the internets now, gogo library.

Vwins are you free Tuesday? I think that might be a good day/evening for badminton.

5 day work week also = not win.
Yeah I should be free the next tuesday but we need to set a place first.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Starcraft 2 money match when it comes out.
Broodwar money match right now.
Did someone say badminton?
Foufounes on Thursday was godly. Best birthday party ever. Thanks Paty for free drinks ;D.
PROFIT!!

<3 Everyone, since buses are going on strike I prolly won't be able to see y'all very often >_>.
I'll still try to get some Poker nights going at my house, I'll keep you guys informed.
Yes, Vwins, I'm working on ToS3 vids, I blew my dads computer up though, it's beeing repaired.
Random line skipping is gangsta, I;m gangsta like that.
Stuff.
Neph Came ****.

Paty

Smash Apprentice

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Ok is anyone free tomorrow? I have no internet and no TV and I'll be bored as hell.

Vincent we should play tomorrow, my club is open but it's busy and only open 2 hours. It's your choice where we go if you have a choice. I'm willing to try and make it somewhere and you can pick me up or whatever. I have no internet though so it might be tough to reach me. You can try posting and I'll check tomorrow morning at library.

My cell is ------ someone do something.

Damax

Smash Lord
Ok is anyone free tomorrow? I have no internet and no TV and I'll be bored as hell.

Vincent we should play tomorrow, my club is open but it's busy and only open 2 hours. It's your choice where we go if you have a choice. I'm willing to try and make it somewhere and you can pick me up or whatever. I have no internet though so it might be tough to reach me. You can try posting and I'll check tomorrow morning at library.

My cell is 707-1865 someone do something.
I'm sorry tomorrow I'm really busy.. as well as after tomorow... and thursday and friday.. and ****... go****..

Mr.Red

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone, sorry if I seem a little out of the loop, but I live in Ontario in the niagara region, so I guess Montreal is the closest place for me to enter a tournament. me and my friend smash almost everyday and I'd say were pretty above average. so I was just wandering, maybe in the summer, when me and my friend can make it to Montreal, would it be possible to have a tournement?

also I'm 15 and play as Link.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Joel I'd be up for something today but im stuck at vanier till 3... I also need to win me some 3 cents >_>.

Maybe small smashing thing at my place later today? Ill be on msn later.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I hate STM.

Jarc, you suck. I called you earlier but you don`t answer the phone I guess.

Robert I`d come but I have no internet or MSN. Please call my cell as soon as you get to your place I will come but remember buses only run for so long :(

I guess we`ll postpone Badminton until strike is over, sorry Vincent.

ATTN. PATY AND ROUSTANE:

I have a job interview with Babel Media next week. Can you both send me an e-mail indicating what questions they asked and maybe some details about the procedure of the practical test? I would really appreciate it.

I`ll be on Smashboards until 4 :p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well I have gave you as much info as possible Joel, Goodluck, if you go to BabelMedia =D. And also, Paty, est-ce que tu as eu de la formation, ou bien est-ce que tu as commencer a travailler a Babel?

Top Bottom