• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

lain

Smash Master
Very nice Joel ;) It should be fun, and with a few lucky Snake F-Smash maybe we can win a few games.

Moi j'ai hate au tournoi. Je comence a pensé que ya des possibilité non nul que Swordgard sois meileur que Lain. Yé mieu de pas me décevoir

Ah J'aimerais ca te dire oui Kev, mais :( je pense pas que ca me tente, mais ci éventuellement 2-3 mois passe et que ils ont pas fait de update dans Brawl + et que c'est encore populaire, je vais le considéré.
wait wtf is he saying. i took french but forgot it all.

swordgard

Smash Hero
wait wtf is he saying. i took french but forgot it all.
Dom:Yo lain im really happy for you and imma let you finish but swordgard is the best ice climbers of all time, OF ALL TIME!

Stop name searching yourself lol XD

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
You translate pretty terribly Swordgard. I said you beter take at least a few games off Ally, else I will be jealous he can beat you and I can'T.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
When you start doing it, it means you are either super self-conscious/insecure about yourself or you are a super attention *****.
I did it for laughs, but I'll accept being called those mean things. It's pretty funny what you get to see sometimes.

Posting in the topic out of context to reply about a post containing your name is too jokes though.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I never knew a warrior could be so blind sided.

You didn't even consider acute curiosity.
If you are curious about what people have to say about you, then you are self-conscious gg no re.

I did it for laughs, but I'll accept being called those mean things. It's pretty funny what you get to see sometimes.

Posting in the topic out of context to reply about a post containing your name is too jokes though.
Mean or not, you can't escape the truth lolz. =P

Edit: Wtf I'm a Smash Champion??

swordgard

Smash Hero
You translate pretty terribly Swordgard. I said you beter take at least a few games off Ally, else I will be jealous he can beat you and I can'T.
I prefer the kanye west translation, but i get what you mean XD

Is there something at your place this weekend?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow. I never thought of name searching myself.

It's like "Are people sucking my **** today? WHAT?! KEN IS BETTER THAN ME?! HOLEY ****!!! *posts* HEY YOU PEOLPE FROM KAZAKHSTANG WTF HUH?!"

****ty kanye meme is still ****ty
haha, first time for me. I'm enjoying for the moment.
hey bento what was that SF news I missed out on this week?
*is interested*

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
****, I have a friend with a 32" sony TV that isn't using it and would be cool with letting me borrow it for the year, but I don't really have enough room in my apartment to have two large TVs. Would be so cool for smashfests too :\

BentoBox

Smash Master
Lol, can't you rearrange your room in any way to make it work? You could get ppl to sit on the floor or something.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
If anyone can get here quickly and wants to play until 3:30 gimme a call :p. I live right by pie-IX metro now for those who don't know yet. I'll play melee, brawl, any frankenstined versions of brawl, but no 64 :p.

cF=)

Smash Lord
I played smash at university on a setup that had items ON, and HOLY ****, I had so much fun with maximum umbrella falcon ditto. This should be the new ruleset for any melee match to come.

Top Bottom