• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

swordgard

Smash Hero
At some point il need to find a way to go to weeklies cause me and kirt need to kick *** in 2v2 >.>

kr3wman

Smash Master
So guys, I have a problem...

I'm trying to organize a mini-smash Tournament at my school between students so that I can own some scrubs and pass the time, but I don't know which Smash to get.

Which smash would be better for people that it's the first time that they see it? ( So that they don't go ''OMG WTF no-lifer you must play all the time'')

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Since I might come to the weeklie this week, anyone wanna do something Wednesday afternoon? cause I finish school at 2.

zaf

Smash Lord
i have a test wednesday at 2. I think after the test that the teacher will just let us go. we can chill after that. ill text you

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36

I'm trying to organize a mini-smash Tournament at my school between students so that I can own some scrubs and pass the time, but I don't know which Smash to get.

Which smash would be better for people that it's the first time that they see it? ( So that they don't go ''OMG WTF no-lifer you must play all the time'')
Play brawl? You might be surprised at how many people actually play, and how many people actually think they're really amazing cause they can beat all their friends.

Steb

Smash Journeyman

Brawl because its the most popular.

Since I might come to the weeklie this week, anyone wanna do something Wednesday afternoon? cause I finish school at 2.
I'm gonna be doing something at 12:00 but I dunno how long that will last so I'll call zaf.

http://kotaku.com/5047062/rip-wii-music-2008+2008

nintendo is keeping consistent with their E3 presentation.
Another great Wii game that has excellent use of the Wii's unique control scheme.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
**** you chet I'm gonna get you for that give me some time :S , besides chet was depressed because brawl sucks and I wanted him to cheer up

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Jarc last call before thursday: Give me a shout for your phone numbah man or tell neph to tell me or watever. Or else it'll be a bit complicated for me to get your place I don't remember which place it is xD

If you don't get this message I'll ask neph =]

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
500 POST FTW!!!

Actually clouderZ only player alot more of high rated player and when ally lost afew he losts tons of rating(yes now that i play online on the ladder i check out such things....im on a **** losing streak lol).

And fyi considering ladder reseted a week ago its not dramatic, but clouderZ probably will go second or third place like last season. Were counting on ya ally to show him whos boss!

And yeah at new ice climbers technique being found, but even better, yeah at better way to come back than dodge to air jump, if you havent checked it out yet, please do so, its the aerial recovery thread in tactical discussion,
Lol I hope you know that ally took a vow to only use Captain Falcon in the new ladder hence is current rating and even there he's doing good in the ladder using his awesome Captain Falcon. But lately he's been using Snake if he lose the first round with Captain Falcon, heheh he should stop fooling around and use Snake all the way. Ally can take first place with no problem, he's just joking around.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
My bad Jarc, I thought you were replying with your pc. Anyway, I'll call you tomorrow at about 2h30 so I can confirm if I go.

Shoutout to all: I've always suck with girls, but 4 months without getting laid = epic fail. There is this girl in my bus that is pretty nice and most of the time I can figure is she likes me or not, in this case I'd say she do, why?

1- She keep turning around while talking to her friends to check on me
2- When I turn around she turns as well -_-
3- I know when a girl looks at me that way that's she's interested.

So I'd like Tips from you guys on how I should do this, many times did I wait for the girl to come talk to me and it failed over 9000, I gotta change tactic. What you guys suggest, as you may all know I'm kinda shy, so when it comes to talking to girls with her friends around I'm kinda busted..

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
My bad Jarc, I thought you were replying with your pc. Anyway, I'll call you tomorrow at about 2h30 so I can confirm if I go.

Shoutout to all: I've always suck with girls, but 4 months without getting laid = epic fail. There is this girl in my bus that is pretty nice and most of the time I can figure is she likes me or not, in this case I'd say she do, why?

So I'd like Tips from you guys on how I should do this, many times did I wait for the girl to come talk to me and it failed over 9000, I gotta change tactic. What you guys suggest, as you may all know I'm kinda shy, so when it comes to talking to girls with her friends around I'm kinda busted..
only one guy can help you in this BRICK!!!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Agony, allow me to help you with this.

First of all, how long have you noticed her there and how long has she noticed you there?

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Agony, allow me to help you with this.

First of all, how long have you noticed her there and how long has she noticed you there?

Hmm, yesterday And before yesterday, yup =P ohoh and today xD

Tomorrow or after tomorrow gotta be the day -_- I needa a plan on how to enter conversation with her while shes talking with her friends, lawl. Or...I could go the nasty way and hand over a piece of paper with my msn and Phone? >.>

Btw agora, I didn't mean it that way it's just that I usually get short relations but, now I'm searching for something long so I'm not use to be alone so long, it takes patience and virtue to find your love one o.o

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I lolled.
**** you chet I'm gonna get you for that give me some time :S , besides chet was depressed because brawl sucks and I wanted him to cheer up
brawl sucks, and I always sandbag anyway. =P

brawl doesnt suck. chet is just mad that sakurai didnt make it like 64 and melee
we wouldn't be compatible, I'd always be pissed off and ****. way better with ben. no wait, lol

Agony, your computer has a virus and it keeps trying to fool me by msn and linking me to some weird website URL.
click the link, for the slight percentage of chances that pron might be discovered!

Why are people asking for relationship questions on smashboards, not to add, in the mtl thread?
Super Virgin Brothers!
:laugh::laugh: oh lawd ur my hero

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Stay close to her without attracting too much attention or too little, let her know you're there by eye contact. Listen to what she has to say or what she does and then capitalize on that by making a move on either something she said or by friendly making fun of one of her actions (like bumping into you for instance, or being clumsy and dropping something). This will get you your conversation starter, play along, talk moderately, and then you stop the conversation, walk away, so that she doesn't think that your a dependent goon. Use that as a gateway for being able to talk to her again another time and then make your move.

Timing is key.

zaf

Smash Lord
Stay close to her without attracting too much attention or too little, let her know you're there by eye contact. Listen to what she has to say or what she does and then capitalize on that by making a move on either something she said or by friendly making fun of one of her actions (like bumping into you for instance, or being clumsy and dropping something). This will get you your conversation starter, play along, talk moderately, and then you stop the conversation, walk away, so that she doesn't think that your a dependent goon. Use that as a gateway for being able to talk to her again another time and then make your move.

Timing is key.
basically to sum up kirts words.

be creepy

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Why are people asking for relationship questions on smashboards, not to add, in the mtl thread?
lol I remember this thread in the Pool Room about relationships and KoreanDJ came in and bashed every1, very funny stuff

basically to sum up kirts words.

be creepy
:laugh:

edit: lol now every1 at work is wondering what got me lolling so hard

Top Bottom