• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just dreamt Joel and I were at La Ronde, he wanted to do one of the rides, so we got into it. They were 2-man capsules like Le Condor, but there was no space between us, so he basically sat on my lap D:

The ride turned out to suck, Joel pouted, then turned into a small snake and bit my finger.

I don't know :C
hawt

Worst... metro ride.... of my life.
tell me whyie??! /bsb
Dam guys, I'm always too drunk to remember how the nights end, nevermind trying to remember my dreams.
I dream a lot less since I started toking. Probably burnt the good parts of my brain.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
I dreamt that I was at my school, on the computer checking the forums.

All of Fizzi's posts had disappeared for some reason, and the Sports teams' supervisor came behind to told me he had quit the forums. Suddenly we were on a bus but I was still on the computer, and Magneto was comboing a robot that looked like the one in TvC that could do instant transmissions outside, to get back the nuclear batteries on its back to open the gate so that we could go past it.

Magneto was playing MSP, but wasn't doing any infinites. The robot didn't even have super armor.
OH ****! there was no youtube in your dream!

vrud

Smash Apprentice
I just had a dream where i was at a college and there was a mad man on the loose strangling ppl one by one wearing a pumpkin mask. He turned the lights off and so for a while all i was doing was running away till i got downstairs. Then this guy gave me a gun with three bullets but i missed all three shots D: Anyway it came down to like 10 ppl out of the like 500 that were there and then he finished with a magic trick that makes the card u pick shoot fire the ppl that survived including me (hurray) beat him up after XD.

cF=)

Smash Lord
I dream a lot less since I started toking. Probably burnt the good parts of my brain.
Word, my dreams came back when I drastically stopped smoking at the beginning of this semester.

C'est drôle parce que j'pense que les rêves ont lieu durant la période réparatrice de la nuit. Est-ce que ca veut dire que les tierces substances ont l'effet d'éliminer complètement une composante du sommeil, ou est-ce que ça réduit seulement l'effet d'un autre psychédélique?

On se sent pourtant d'attaque et bien reposé après avoir fumé et dormi...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Word, my dreams came back when I drastically stopped smoking at the beginning of this semester.

C'est drôle parce que j'pense que les rêves ont lieu durant la période réparatrice de la nuit. Est-ce que ca veut dire que les tierces substances ont l'effet d'éliminer complètement une composante du sommeil, ou est-ce que ça réduit seulement l'effet d'un autre psychédélique?

On se sent pourtant d'attaque et bien reposé après avoir fumé et dormi...
Moi ça dépend des jours, si on est dans un realjarc, jsuis pas reposé et d'attaque lol. In that case, only solution is wake and bake.

Mais jpense que ça l'influence tes phases du sommeil, mais dépendemment de combien d'heures de sommeil que t'as. Probablement que t'es juste pas capable de te rappeler de tes rêves dans cet état maintenant, mais tu seras sûrement d'attaque si tu pognes ton 6h de sommeil minimum pareil. Pis j'suis pas mal sûr que ça doit influencer les changements de phases quand tu t'endors, tu dois sûrement atteindre le niveau IV (not sure if it's III or IV de ton sommeil, but I'm fairly sure it's IV) plus vite ou moins vite dépendemment des fois.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Ah après que vous etes parti, j'ai rejoué au tortu. Parce que quand vous etes venu, j'ai réalisé que mon controlleur pouvais pas dodgé. Et c'étais tellement dure de faire les smash attack que je savais meme pas qui avais des downsmash et upsmash. Et pour la prochaine fois j'ai unlucké les personage.

Et j'ai meme lu que ca va etre possible de échapé au grab de holy. on peu suposément les reversé en apuyant ssur le bouton block

Ouin pour le grab range, je pense que c'est kara qui a le meileur, après april je pense

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Can anyone make an account for me on this site, PLEASE!

Dustloop.com

Somehow it says my email adress is blocked and I tried 5 different email and it still doesn't work.

Please use these info, not like I care about someone knowing about my password on that site.

Username: Agony
Password: kamelot
Email: try and input your own >.> If it doesn't work well nvm.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Dom, if your hosting something, id like to know asap when itl be so i can find a way to go by moving my schedule around.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Ou expliqué au noob comme moi c'Est qui airman pour que au moin je comprenne la blague.

Ok smashfest chez moi dimanche ! entre 11am et 7pm

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
It does matter, now i have to see those ugly Ice-Grabers twice ;)
I love your random-as-****, out of nowhere posts ^^

Edit: Fizzi, on Dedegay in Brawl+:

"(10:42:58 PM) Fizzi:
dair to bair... all the fatness and sexyness he had before.... no one *****ing about cgs [...] The fat is back!"

I wonder what kind of chicks he likes... o_O

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Hey je vien de cassé ma table. mais on cen fous. Je dit ca parce que en cassant ma table j'ai trouvé une memory card qui est pas a moi.

Top Bottom