• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most effective taunts.

Adler

Smash Apprentice
Which taunts do you find the most anoying?
It doesn't have to be a taunt it can be anything which makes you want to beat them up more than you did before.

Captain Falcon's "Show me ya' Moves!" (forgotten which one it is) and his Up-B ("YES!").

PS: Please don't ALL yell Sonic's Side-Taunt.

daisho

Smash Lord
Well idk about annoying, but DK has taunts for every situation...

When you beat the crap out of a guy use up taunt (chest pound)

When your bored just side taunt (i have no idea what he does)

When your opponent epic failz or you edgehog or something d taunt (pure awesomeness).

Valour

Smash Rookie
Zelda's down taunt, it ruins the whole flow of the match and crushes the pride of many men.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Wario's side taunt.
Its almost unpunishable.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
dedede laughing spinning around the mallet taunt.

pure awesome.

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
Bells
Bucket Dancing
Sausage flipping
Flag waving
"pump pumping"
Bird Flipping
GW is taunt King

Qaomen

Smash Cadet
"HAYAYAYA!!!"

...Seriously, I hate pit's voice, and I've heard his voice from that attack far too often.

Also pikachu's down-B and his side and down taunt (if I recall correctly).

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Man am I the only person who loves sonics side taunt? :p

I like Ikes one when he holds his sword and charges up or something...my friends use endless innuendo with it ;)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Worst taunt in the game is Luigi's Down Taunt.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Kirbys down taunt. Also, bobbing up and down repeatedly with any character that makes a funny sound when crouching, eg Kirby, ICs, Jiggs

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
wolf's howl...it pisses me off so much that i usually start playing carelessly like a jack*** afterward.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
I really, really hate Wolf's "What's the matter, scared?", Falco's "Piece of Cake" and Pit's "You're not ready yet".

Basically any taunt where they verbally tell you that you fail is like a slap to the face.

migas140

Smash Rookie
I don't really hate any taunt, except the ones who involve Pit's voice. Hate his voice so freaking much. The coolest ones are C.Falcon's Down Taunt, Sonic's Side Taunt, Wolf's Side Taunt and Kirby's Down Taunt.

Hiyayayah!

Smash Cadet
All of Sonics taunts rock - and Falco's - 'Hands off my prey' *cough* bread - Is cool too :bee:

POKE40

Smash Lord
Mr. G&W's up taunt => left/right taunt

1) If you observe closely you can see that Mr. G&W takes the bell with a very small frame rate
2) From Idleness to taunting, the transition is flawless.
3) Transitions from up taunt to left/right taunt is flawless and you can recreate a continuous taunting flow without delay or stopping.
4) You result with the ringing G&W

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure the most common on if anyone mention. Is Sonic. Always saying. "Your to Slow." I'm sure a lot of people wish to say. "YOUR TO ANNOYING!" XD but of course I can't help but laugh if I do this on basic brawl. It's because I want to be... (You want to call it mean? Or just sense of boredom and jokes. XD)

Top Bottom