• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most effective taunts.

hat!

Smash Apprentice
for me the most annoying thing is when someone picks the character you just played and totally owns you with them, especially if it was your main :(. not only is it annoying, it's also soulcrushing.

Browny

Smash Hater
Ganons side taunt

You know hes about to bring the pain, its only a matter of time until your gonna take a fair to the face

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Against a slow character: YOU'RE TOO SLOW!
Against anything else: Kirby's HAAI!

Though Captain Falcon has the most epic taunts ever. Seriously.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Most effective imaginary taunt is Captain Falcon doing his down taunt but then saying 'It's Super Effective!'

I'd prefer having both this and show me your moves!

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
Is that all?

Edit: That was exactly 10chars... pure awesomeness.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
sonics "you're too slow" drives me crazy!!
and every single word that comes out uf pits mouth
(i hate his voice)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSP

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, I despise it when people run away, somehow kill u, and then taunt. specific taunts? I'd say wario's

ZettaKuma

Smash Cadet
Sonic's taunt should be more like...
"Your too slow, but I'm too dead."

Also use Kirby's "HIII!" taunt to drive the enemy mentaly unstable.
(Works ever time ;))

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
In the TN tournaments I attend, the falcons all have to "charge up" before the match starts.

Even if it costs them damage... -_-.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
GAW's bell is nice to piss people off, MK sounds like he is trying to be Darth Vader, D3's belly one (think it is down) is cool, Bowser's are good except for down, Luigi's are all good, especially since one of them is an attack, Wolf's "What's the matter? Scared?" is good, Diddy's clap is funny
but none of those are as good as "Show your moves!"

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Anything that is beef with me, Zelda's dtaunt, Peach's la la la-ing, SONIC's YOURRE TOO SLOOOOWWWW, Pit's You're not ready yet! Kirby's Ah.... i dunno the rest i havent played this game long enough

Cook Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Anything that is beef with me, Zelda's dtaunt, Peach's la la la-ing, SONIC's YOURRE TOO SLOOOOWWWW, Pit's You're not ready yet! Kirby's Ah.... i dunno the rest i havent played this game long enough
Haha, well you still managed to name some of the more frustrating ones. As for me, I'd say Pit's "you're not ready yet!" takes the cake.

basilioyugi

Smash Cadet
show me your moves the best one , gives captain falcon taunt priority and if u do it and connect a falcon punch or a knee after u do it omg the match is yours and u can be happy even if u loose the match

same happens with dk donn taunt -> dk Punch its super effective

Hi-C

Smash Rookie
Kirby's HIIIxN *mental death* either that, but my friend just presses down really fast for a squeaky noise.
Pikachu's D-taunt (pikachu rolls on the ground trying to be adorable while saying its name) can avoid fully charged aura balls on Green Greens! O.o
I like pressing down with Oli for a wium-whoom noise. Either that or whistle insanely to piss everyone off or pikmin pluck when you already have em all.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
show me your moves the best one , gives captain falcon taunt priority and if u do it and connect a falcon punch or a knee after u do it omg the match is yours and u can be happy even if u loose the match

same happens with dk donn taunt -> dk Punch its super effective
yeah, the best taunts are "Super Effective!"

Oblivion0101

Smash Rookie
Ganon's sword taunt. Like come on.....he takes out the sword and what does he do? He looks at it and then puts it away......:confused: Like what? He could at least use it in battle to help him seeing as he's already dropped to lowest tier.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Ganon's sword taunt. Like come on.....he takes out the sword and what does he do? He puts it away......:confused: Like what? He could at least use it in battle to help him seeing as he's already dropped to lowest tier.
I think that would be a least effective taunt, like
"Ganon used Taunt!"
"It didn't effect enemy whatever......"

Top Bottom