• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Epic Brawl Costumes Ever(Lots of Pics)

Smash Rookie
**** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo! **** Or Gtfo!

missingnomaster

Smash Lord
The Ness has black finger nail polish on O_o

The Yoshi looks like he would eat you if you tried anything. It's the eyes, I tell you...

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman

I added some more to the OPS I found this way better ganondorf one too. He Looks more realistic than the other one.

And my favorite one has to be the fox one it looks alot like him. Like how I would imagine him in real life

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
some are too dam funny, some are epic i wish i was nerd enough to dress like this. seems mad fun

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
This will be it their should be at least 2 pictures for almost every character some only have 1 because I couldn't find any more. All in All I think this looks great.

Question does any body know how to have a scrolling quote like in this thread

Wiird

Look at the OP how the heck did they do it.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Every single one of these people should be ashamed of themselves and their existance.
Agreed... These costumes were never meant to be designed in reality... :dizzy: I remember, when I was a kid, I was such a Final Fantasy fan I wanted to have a Tonberry costume for Haloween. I'm happy it never happened.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
I think cosplay is one of the coolest things ever. Being able to act and dress up as your favorite characters without be harassed is great.

And I'm sure they know it is fake they just assume these roles when they go to a event.
Its not like they do it all the time.

And for the most part all of these costumes are awesome especially the Pokemon trainer and fox ones.

I think next year if I can get my hands on one I'm going to get a ssbb costume for school.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
I finally figured out how to do the scrolling quote thing I wanted to do before. Any ways the OP is way better now and is less hectic and takes up less space.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman

This has got to be my favorite out of all of them. It is almost flawless and looks very real. If I could buy it I would do so. Only thing is I wish he was holding his gun but this is still very cool.

Top Bottom