• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI 8/22/09

Quik17

Smash Ace
It's a shame that the venue kicked everyone out so early otherwise crews could of happened.
And IL would of won :D

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Alright I have a way to figure it out... I wasn't called in the first group of people that were called. When he first started calling names, did he call the entire first round or just some of the people?

If he called the entire first round then I got a bye and I got 17th place. Which is acceptable I suppose XD

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
That's what she said.
And I will admit that you are much better than me at playing from a poor angle of the tv. And I don't think I'm better than you, I just think that I stand a chance against you and the other top 10.

*cough cough HM HM bullshit, i think any of em could beat u

im nearly 100% positive they could beat you, i just dont know how well ryko plays but ive heard good things about him :D

It's a shame that the venue kicked everyone out so early otherwise crews could of happened.
Meh, we had grimace,bando,iruka,fatboy,baki, and forte, i think we might of been able to pull it off :bee:

and if that doesnt work we always have Grimace,fatboy,tapion,fade,matty?,wafles?

Zicore

Smash Champion
and eighteenspikes

Tapion...I'm sad I wasn't there to give you the kitty picture...

yoshq

Smash Master
I just realized that only 4 people from WI finished ahead of me :0

Inb4 fatboy/yoshq
tbh you're the biggest douche i've ever met :0 but emotes make it ok right ;o

*cough cough HM HM bullshit, i think any of em could beat u

im nearly 100% positive they could beat you, i just dont know how well ryko plays but ive heard good things about him :D

Meh, we had grimace,bando,iruka,fatboy,baki, and forte, i think we might of been able to pull it off :bee:

and if that doesnt work we always have Grimace,fatboy,tapion,fade,matty?,wafles?
100% no doubt

Wafles

Smash Lord
These crews will happen at some point, and WI will not disappoint. =)

Edit: Kennispam drama is getting old real quick. Just let it slide, it doesn't matter.

Zicore

Smash Champion
lawl, you drive out here. you can make $20 and then lose it in melee. and by make it i meant lose it

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
These crews will happen at some point, and WI will not disappoint. =)

Edit: Kennispam drama is getting old real quick. Just let it slide, it doesn't matter.
D: I thought I was pretty nice to all you guys, with the exception of being a little arrogant... :/

do them at ECSS, they wont kick us out
This is probably a bad time to ask, but if I miraculously get better and stop roll approaching, is it possible to get on WI crew? D:

lawl, you drive out here. you can make $20 and then lose it in melee. and by make it i meant lose it
lolwut

Quik17

Smash Ace
I don't think much IL people are going to ECSS. We can probably do crews at the next one of these since they will be monthly and hopefully the manager will let people stay later.

Zicore

Smash Champion
kennispam. I'm mm'ing you. You should be able to afford coming here because apparently, ganon is garbage in melee and brawl. I'll wreck you in brawl with ike/squirtle because clearly, they are far superior then ganon in brawl. But if you play sheik in melee, which I assume you do, you will have no problem beating my raging ganon.

So, all in all, drive to me.

MAN i'm baked...

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
kennispam. I'm mm'ing you. You should be able to afford coming here because apparently, ganon is garbage in melee and brawl. I'll wreck you in brawl with ike/squirtle because clearly, they are far superior then ganon in brawl. But if you play sheik in melee, which I assume you do, you will have no problem beating my raging ganon.

So, all in all, drive to me.

MAN i'm baked...
I was about to ask why you were signing your own death note, but you included your reason XD but no I'm marth and jiggs in melee.

And I'm not good enough of a driver yet to go more than 30 mins away. :(

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
yo kenni, this week play some frendlies with me in melee for free. I live close enough to waukesha.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
yo kenni, this week play some frendlies with me in melee for free. I live close enough to waukesha.
when and where? i might wanna do something other than smash seeing that its the last week before school :( and if i can go, im better at brawl so that might be more fun if you have it.

and lol at how everyone wants to play me for some reason :3

folk!

Smash Apprentice
great tourney webster! havent been to a tourney for awhile, and this was fun. played some FUN friendlies and seen some crazy matches.

webster-lets play some games.
curly hair guy who kept gettin saved at yoshi's island- lol never seen someone get saved that many times.
the guy i was playin fox dittos with, next to kirks set up-fun!
grimace-fun friendlies. congrats on dubs.
yoshiQ-ggs hope to play again soon. we should of played some friendlies.
kennispan-nice sheik, no johns, well be playin again.
kirk- that up air on tapion was crazy! wish i could of played you.
ryko-seen u play a few game. ur ike is gOOd, especially when ooks under the stage.
ook-wish we could of played some friendlies. u had some hype matchs that were fun to watch.
arty ur falco is dope and i hate it. glad i didnt play you:)
quik-congrats on first...coming from losers i believe?
sammy and nick- good seenin u guy:)

everyone else-thanks for comin to racine, and makin it a fun touney. few matches got alittle hype(never happens with brawl it seems)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yo jsut wanna give a shoutout to andrew **** dude youre lookin good man, i would have said whats up but i didnt even know if that was you or not. good ****,. i also heard you accidentally grabbed my wiimote well im glad to hear it was not stolen and in good hands, just get it back to me sometime :)

also kennispam i believe in you buddy you have the potential to be cool,just drop this attitude because literally 100% of newbies who try to act cocky on day 1 get laughed out of the community and are quickly forgotten.

team cute kitties for life
ill wait for a results thread to shout any more

Quik17

Smash Ace
quik-congrats on first...coming from losers i believe?
Thanks, and yah Arty knocked me into the loser's bracket.

Guess I'll do some shoutouts since we might not get a results thread.

Webster - thanks for running the tourney, hope there's more of them in the future
Fatboy - great games, they were really close. Grab release to f-smash does not work lol.
Kirk - crazy Bowser, I won't get killed at 60% again I promise :)
Tapion - awesome seeing you again. You still have a crazy Snake
Grimace - you have to start grab releasing Wario more. ggs though
Akashi - you're a funny guy, wish we could of played
Jblan - great Snake, we had some fun games
Ryko - how could you forget you can grab release Wario :chuckle: You're a smart player though, hope you liked your stay in Illinois
Ook - Nooo, I was getting ready to play you cause I thought you would of beat Ryko. Next time man.
Ryzen - you're a crazy guy. That double Falco team was legit.
Kennispam - I underestimated you. Your Shiek is very good from what I saw.
YoshQ - You lied to me, you still use like 50 characters! :laugh: You have a sick Luigi though
Wafles - Nice Pikachu lol. You wooped my Toon Link after I was feelin so good about beating Matty with him.
Fade and Matty - I'm 90% sure you guys are the ones that faced me and Scythe in teams. If so, quadruple Metaknight ftw lol.

yoshq

Smash Master
Thanks, and yah Arty knocked me into the loser's bracket.
YoshQ - You lied to me, you still use like 50 characters! :laugh: You have a sick Luigi though
tl was a huge mistake, idk why i even did that. you completely lost respect for me i saw xD but actually i only use 3 chars right now, dk for meta knight... fox for zss and sonic etc

Quik17

Smash Ace
Oh ok, guess I didn't play you then. We gotta change that next tourney. I can always use DDD practice.

Also, lol @ Arty. And YoshQ your Toonlink is actually pretty good, you know how to use Z-air unlike me lol. We also gotta have our rematch sometime. Haven't played your luigi since FBT 6, so it should be fun.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
yo jsut wanna give a shoutout to andrew **** dude youre lookin good man, i would have said whats up but i didnt even know if that was you or not. good ****,. i also heard you accidentally grabbed my wiimote well im glad to hear it was not stolen and in good hands, just get it back to me sometime :)

also kennispam i believe in you buddy you have the potential to be cool,just drop this attitude because literally 100% of newbies who try to act cocky on day 1 get laughed out of the community and are quickly forgotten.

team cute kitties for life
ill wait for a results thread to shout any more
Thanks for the advice, man. I hope we can get more games in soon. :)

Top Bottom