• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moveset Tier List.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why not call it the "Sonic Loop" to get rid of confusion?

Just mah 2 cents.

:090:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I apologise to Calibur Champ.
Though going on a random thread and saying that it was a joke or whatever you said without any justification isn't really the way to go D;

I'm all in favour of Boxob and his acronyms.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
I'm calling it SLOW regardless of what everyone else does. thats just too good.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The way I interpret it, the Sonic Loop is just a VSDJ backwards into a SC into a SDR.

Acronyms are my alphabet soup.

infomon

Smash Scientist
rofl

way to go Sonic boards.... let's confuse the miserable heck out of someone new with our crazy acronyms :laugh:

basically, spin into a little ball and hit the enemy, immediately jump backwards and spin into a little ball and hit them again, repeat as necessary :laugh:

but we're using down-B, and hitting them with it in the air.

watch [this] if you want to understand the acronyms they're using for it lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
We can't help it if Sonic's moves have long names.

Go blame Sakurai for that.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
They're not facts, you just randomly say something. BTW, others opinions CAN'T be facts. Opinion is the exact opposite of facts. Also Boxobair is so good that it can't possible move lower. HA is so crap and so evadable that it shouldn't even be a move. HA is top on Wifi, but these kind of things aren't based of Wifi.

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
They're not facts, you just randomly say something. BTW, others opinions CAN'T be facts. Opinion is the exact opposite of facts. Also Boxobair is so good that it can't possible move lower. HA is so crap and so evadable that it shouldn't even be a move. HA is top on Wifi, but these kind of things aren't based of Wifi.
Everything is relative.

:093: :093: :093: :093: :093: :093: :093: :093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think bair and dash attack should be bumped up one each.

Dash attack is TOO GOOD.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Yea, Dash Attack is quite the attacker. One mustn't take that approach lightly. If shielded it will go trough you and by that time, our Sonic has sprung away a long time. It's a good move.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Get AIDS Shadow.

Homing Attack is garbage. Complete garbage. Nearly all my deaths in my last smashfest yesterday bar one or two were down to that POS.

It's about as useful as Ganon's utilt. Infact, it's less useful, at least Ganon's up tilt is scary.

Browny

Smash Hater
yep. you just gotta learn how to angle it properly. only ever use it when you are a fair distance below the enemy and to either side.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey Roy, you think you can add the tier list to the moveset discussion thread?

Also dash attack is a promising move, has a long-lasting hitbox that acts like a sex kicks, pushes Sonic a good way forward, and if the opponent doesn't know how to punish it is just a bonus.

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
Get AIDS Shadow.

Homing Attack is garbage. Complete garbage. Nearly all my deaths in my last smashfest yesterday bar one or two were down to that POS.

It's about as useful as Ganon's utilt. Infact, it's less useful, at least Ganon's up tilt is scary.
HA > Ganons U-Tilt. -_- But you need to angle it good offcourse. -_-

:093: :093:

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Homing Attack is bad. Very bad

Keep using it though. I like getting sweet spotted Up Smashes

:064:
No u. Homing attacks IMO is to be used when I knock people off of the stage and I want to edgeguard them in another way instead of bairing them to their dooms. It seems to be smoothly good for getting kills. It cant really help because most opponents are unsuspecting of HA. Never use it onstage unless someone whiffs an attack and you are sure you can punish with it. If you use it carelessly, well...what Rick just said.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Thats why you jump out EARLY, while they are still trying to get out of hitstun and is at high percentages. It works, but not all the time. I say use it as a surprise attack. In other words, DO NOT USE IT OFTEN, because people will catch on and you will fail at that approach.

Top Bottom