• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Maverick Ace, do you play Melee too, because I'd love to play you in that as well.

I have no sexy self to bring, you guys will have to make do with what you got.
Lol I know this is an old post but I forgot to check this thread along woth all the other threads I post in but. Yea I'll play you in melee to but I don't know how good I'll be anymore :laugh: no johns but I'm looking forward to playing you in brawl def.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I still need a melee doubles partner!

Oh yeah, and Dark Hart, if you roll ROB in doubles, I think that'd be a GREAT choice. ROB is SOOOOOO good on teams.

Edit- LMAO, Lu$. XD
10tiresdonexits

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
hey I need the address to this tourney (and to your house Knorr--> it's still kewl if we chill there for the weekend right)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
If I had know you were going sooner, I would've asked for double Ice climbers!!!! D:

>__________________>
Sorry man, I'm not excatly sure if I can go, cause I don't really have a ride >.> But I'm trying to work something out

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm riding with L0zR. We'll make a late entrance on Thursday, cause I gotta work until 10 . . . but L0zR i my greatest of great of friends, and he would wait for me, even if there's a flood. :3

So that make Team Catfish + some fat guy.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I may want to do some money matches while i'm there. I'll lose them all though. who's down?

Also, I still need a melee doubles partner.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Can somebody pm me the address to this event please... i got a lot of friends from college that is trying to come too this... and me/dama/valz do not have directions on where 2 come...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I may want to do some money matches while i'm there. I'll lose them all though. who's down?

Also, I still need a melee doubles partner.
I'm down for that. You still owe me a mother******* paperclip! Due to the interest, the total amount we should gamble consists of:
1 paperclip
1 rubber band
1 potato chip
1 dollar
It's a high-stakes money match.

Do eet!

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
ok, so I've recently had a change of plans. If I come friday is there anywhere I can crash that night? I'm fine with couches, floors, tents, anything with a roof.

lord karn

Smash Master
To everyone that has said something about housing: you can stay at my dad's house the nights you need to. You will need to bring blankets/pillows because I only have a limited supply.

2018 Brilliant Dr, Raleigh, 27616

Melee will start at about one, but you should be there a little earlier.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh yay. I'll be sure to bring me pillows, blankets and a blow up bed, and a cooling fan, and a cigar with scent. Sleepin' the high life.

But what's the point when we'll be play Pario Marty?

Famous

Smash Champion
Well since my boy Kadaj(Maverick Ace) is teaming with Toasty I'm in need of a brawl partner...

Any takers?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Aight kewl... i guess we will be there friday.... or saturday.... not sure yet... Knorr u gonna be there right... we need some more dk vs (my garbage a$$ fox/falco) games)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whew, PA means I had a little bit of catching up to do in reading!

First, can I get in that crew battle if all of YGO isn't present LoZR? I wanna rep NC!

Maverick Ace, either game is good, playing new people is where it's at!

DH, I guess if Ali isn't teaming with me for Melee, then I'm taking Twitch for both games(hope you don't mind me teaming with him in Brawl LoZR, don't wanna upset you bro!).

Thanks for the addresses again Karn.

Malk/Karn, will we be using that new rule list set out by the SBR? I know it's new, but it seems alright and has had lots of thought put into it.

Malk

Smash Champion
I DON'T KNO WUT UR TALKIN BOUT

who wants to jump off waterfalls on Friday? This invite is open to anyone who can arrive Thursday night and doesn't mind 7 hours in the car in one day.

Duo55

Smash Ace
The closer this gets, the more excited I become. This will be my first time attending Jubilee, and from the way you guys talk, it sounds like a **** good time. I've already got like ten of my friends to agree to come, and I even made a little flyer, with the date and location of the tourney, and posted it in the GameFrog in triangle town center to get the word out. Anyways, just sayin I'm stoked for this, and I'ma beat some *** in the brawl tourney. While I much prefer melee to brawl, my copy of melee has been missing for a while now, so I'm rusty as hell, I'm gonna have to practice alot in free play before the tourney starts...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
The closer this gets, the more excited I become. This will be my first time attending Jubilee, and from the way you guys talk, it sounds like a **** good time. I've already got like ten of my friends to agree to come, and I even made a little flyer, with the date and location of the tourney, and posted it in the GameFrog in triangle town center to get the word out. Anyways, just sayin I'm stoked for this, and I'ma beat some *** in the brawl tourney. While I much prefer melee to brawl, my copy of melee has been missing for a while now, so I'm rusty as hell, I'm gonna have to practice alot in free play before the tourney starts...
Hey, bro, are you coming for he Melee part as well?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I doubt that I can this time guys. I may be going to visit Chapel Hill(college) on Friday, so I won't be around to get ya. Someone bring these dudes!

laird

Smash Apprentice
Can somebody pm me the address to this event please... i got a lot of friends from college that is trying to come too this... and me/dama/valz do not have directions on where 2 come...

Can someone do the same for me? lol. I'm gonna come from Chapel Hill with at least one of my friends and a Wii. I will only be playing brawl but im sure my friends will wanna play melee.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
malk are we really teaming in melee son?? if not ali wants to team with me. Let me know asap bro. Also i may be looking for a team mate in brawl. i gotta decide on one

Malk

Smash Champion
dude lozr I'd love to team with you but if you really wanna win you should team with Ali
I'm no good mang

Top Bottom