• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know, you count in that too.

I smashed with Ali today, and his Snake is still a pain, but I'm doing well against it.

I can tell I'm getting better bro. Gonna be some goood stimes in the future.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
:) yea me to

I got 9th at chu's bi-weekly :) & :(
I was breezing throught the tourny until I played chinesah (travis) he picked g&w at 1st and I 3 stocked him then he picked dk and he beat me I would have won the last match but nana died when I needed her most ( I had like 50% lol) last stock and I couldn't finish dk :laugh: but props to him he's a really good player

I used ic's the last match to see If I could've done better with them
I almost beat azen (last hit in a marth ditto, then almost when he picked lucario) me and him had some great matches

I didn't get to play chu or chillin this time but at least I had a lot of fun playing every1 else

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really? Awesome man! 9th is pretty sweet for that area. Can you explan the DK matchup to me since you've played Travis now? I know nothing about it lol.

ICs? You traitor =p.

Really nice stuff vs Azen.

Anything recorded?

Too bad, they're mad fun to play against. Get that guy, I think his name is Killz, to play MK vs Chu on Halberd and see what he says.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Thanks man I think I have two matches recorded me vs azen (marth ditto) and me vs candy (marth v snake)

Lol :laugh: he told me about that

But about his dk he's really good at spacing himself and he works his up-tilt really well it can kill if you don't watch out for it. He's pretty darn good at making good use of all of his moves as well except for f-air lol.

It takes a lot for marth then it does for dk to win

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Can't wait for those to be put up man. Should be awesome to see what you can do vs Snake!

Yeah, I'm hearing that Marth is at a disadvantage vs DK. That just sucks lol. Oh well, I can still spike him pretty well, it's just pushing that big hurtbox off of the stage that's the problem I guess lol.

Get that outta here PLUR!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Someone...for the love of toasty toast...ride with Karn to SoVa. Please. Seriously ;___;

We desperately need people to come. Some of the others who are coming [Chu/Chillin/Azen] will change their minds if projected attendance isn't high enough. Right now we're looking at 30-40 [and that's including non-SoVa people: Chu/Chillin/Azen/G-Reg/Plank/Boss/Korn/ChaosKnight/Gonzo]

Please help :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wow, that sounds good man, but my parents fun-cancel me all over that. Sorry bro.

Maybe coming down to Nc will convince some bros that you guys are serious hmmmmm?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You gotta come again, Jubilee was mandatory lol.

You know I'm messin Toasty bro. Besides that, I like my face being semi-acceptable, don't ruin it now lol.

Ok well then...I miss you.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Someone...for the love of toasty toast...ride with Karn to SoVa. Please. Seriously ;___;

We desperately need people to come. Some of the others who are coming [Chu/Chillin/Azen] will change their minds if projected attendance isn't high enough. Right now we're looking at 30-40 [and that's including non-SoVa people: Chu/Chillin/Azen/G-Reg/Plank/Boss/Korn/ChaosKnight/Gonzo]

Please help :(
Since I'm running a tournament the same day in Nova, it will be impossible to get all the people you just mentioned to go. :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
gahhh it's okay...and Tope a lot of those guys SHOULD be coming, except H2YL. As far as I knew, everything was good yesterday with them coming down. and when I realized C3 was the same date...my heart sunk some ;__; mostly because I wanted yo smexy self to come through haha =D

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
who plays smash (preferably melee) in north carolina..i want someone to play with. I also would like to know when the next big tourney is going on. I live in Mount Airy, NC, north of Winston Salem.

I keep looking through the boards but don't see anything recent.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good lord, you people bringing up this topic like it's still has relevance. WAT DUH HAYLE!?!

Top Bottom