• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Snucas' (BEASTLY OPEN!) Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honir

Smash Rookie
i dont want u to get mad here. Just saying.

I saw your artwork needs some work in terms of professional signature creations.

I am not professinal either but work with a GFX crew around the world. There are different standards and concepts of a sig. (DeltaVisions, GlobalSigAlliance, SigTutorial, DigitalInjection,BlackSunGFX, GFXEdge, from groups like: +mw, +di etc.)

Try to define a sig with a good focal and flow and color.

Try not monotone it .

Your sigs have a plain background. Lack of Effects and flow needs to lead the eye to the focal.

Try not glowing images. but using burntool, smudge, sharpen tool. Dont use filters often.

Try using C4D and play with it in a sig. Dont over use C4d's try to do more with less. That makes sigs more better looking at.

If you want I can show you all my signatures and guide you through all of it.

Since my main computer is broken i have to get a new one and install photopshop all over again.

Try using CMYK colors instead of RGB becuase CMYK has many tones of colors than RGB which is only mixtrue or light colors.

Mr. Snucas

Banned via Administration
i dont want u to get mad here. Just saying.

I saw your artwork needs some work in terms of professional signature creations.

I am not professinal either but work with a GFX crew around the world. There are different standards and concepts of a sig. (DeltaVisions, GlobalSigAlliance, SigTutorial, DigitalInjection,BlackSunGFX, GFXEdge, from groups like: +mw, +di etc.)

Try to define a sig with a good focal and flow and color.

Try not monotone it .

Your sigs have a plain background. Lack of Effects and flow needs to lead the eye to the focal.

Try not glowing images. but using burntool, smudge, sharpen tool. Dont use filters often.

Try using C4D and play with it in a sig. Dont over use C4d's try to do more with less. That makes sigs more better looking at.

If you want I can show you all my signatures and guide you through all of it.

Since my main computer is broken i have to get a new one and install photopshop all over again.

Try using CMYK colors instead of RGB becuase CMYK has many tones of colors than RGB which is only mixtrue or light colors.
Ya, I posted on your thread cuz i suck :(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Can i get a sig with these pictures? Mine is kinda old. I want a reddish Background, preferably with swirls. I want my name kinda the same size as it is in my current sig, and i want it in neon green. Here are the pics i want

From left to right:

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/nanoklik/?action=view&current=donkeykong_070712b-l.jpg

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/nanoklik/?action=view&current=pikachu_070606c-l.jpg

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/nanoklik/?action=view&current=vlcsnap-655424.png (Try to get out the samus)

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/nanoklik/?action=view&current=samus_070615d-l.jpg

Thx in advance. If you can't do this, tell me plz.

Crap...forgot to show sig
Reposting cuz i didn't know it was closed. Thanks in advance

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Can I request a sig? If so, the person I want on the sig is Ike doing his over B in SSBB. I can go find that render if you'd like. Some other things I would like is the background has shards in it, like a shattered window and the rest of the background has swirls of blue and red. Also, to emphasize the Ike in the sig, I would like it if he was glowing and many colors are around him. Make the sig seem, "shocking".

That is what I want and I will be patient for this sig to come.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Snucas, just reminding you. I gave you the pictures through PM, and i just want to know how long this is going to take...

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Wow. You got it done so fast but it still looks awesome. I like it, but can there can shattering things in the bottom right hand corner? Overall its cool, thanks KKK.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
must have missed it, i have sooo many PM requests that i cant keep track.
That's fine, just take your time and let us know when you get them done. :bee:
We still appreciate your hard work.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
:demon: LOL kkk is workin his *** off *starts coaching kkk * GO FASTER GO FASTER AND I MEAN NOOOOW!!!!:demon:

Mr. Snucas

Banned via Administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom