• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Snucas' (BEASTLY OPEN!) Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody72691

Smash Ace
ok i will pick Kingdra and Tyranitar. and make it like u did my banner, but some what blood like and put Rush at the end. i like my name! wait can i please have 3??

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Anyone can make me a new sexy Sig for here <3

I'm looking for something with light colors

And basically to just say Messi

I main Mario in Brawl so obviously I'd like him to be there somewhere

let me know on AIM what else you might need to know

Messiindamind is my SN

Either Mario or Spike from Cowboy bebop :D go wild you seem to be creative

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Hi, I'm here with a sig request

Image: Team Fortress 2 Medic
I'd prefer you use that image, but you can find/use a different one if it's too hard to work with.

Colors: Red on a White/Pink background. I want it to look clean.

Text: None. But if you feel it needs some, "Dummkopfs." (without quotation marks)

No hurry, thanks in advance

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Hey i know you guys probably get swamped on here because it looks like your sig shop is one of the only ones but I was wondering if you could make me a sig. If you can id like to have:

-Toon Link as the character (my main in Brawl)
-Maybe some hyrulian text or something like that if u can find it. (Kinda like on my sig right now)
-Have GTR on like the bottom right or something like that

If you can do this then thats awesome and if not then thats cool i totally understand that these things are prety hard to do and take forever. Thanks man!

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
i'll request a sig now please make it good

this is the picture: http://search.hp.my.aol.com.au/aol/...ge_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn...ent/uploads/2008/07/captain-olimar-pikmin.png

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn...ad.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ro/1/16/Olimar.jpg

please put my name on it and make it in any nature font please and please for the background have a grassy flowery field with a big sun please make it look all happy

it will be better than my old one

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I'm guessing it's because of the transparency of the helmet?

Come to think of it, I haven't seen many Olimar sigs...

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
By the way, could you just write "KOTH" in the corner of my signature? It's just that I don't like extra text hanging after the actual image.

I'm fine either way though

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I have a request if you're still accepting.

I usually give my maker the freedom to do a lot. All I want is my name, Asaph, my character, Wolf, and a general color scheme, which will be, this time, some combination of green and yellow, that is if the Wolf has the green and yellow costume. If it's standard, some combination of black/purple/blue.

Just make it look snazzy. Give it a space-like, starry look.

Any questions?

Thanks a lot, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom