• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC #2 (12/19) - Smashin' Through The Snow - Lawrence, IN

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I guess you would have to explain the parking situation. I was imagining a very long street in suburbia where parking is available on the shoulder, in front of peoples houses. If parking is allowed on the street, then no one has any rights to the street and cannot tow you. They don't own the street in front of their house; the city owns the street.

As long is there are adequate parking spots, we are not parking in anyone's personal driveway (or in someone's yard) then there in no need to worry about parking.

edit: Team chewy? lol. And are you busy the weekend before this tournament?

I would prefer actually im going to ask you NOT to park in my (my moms) lawn, as much as i personally would let you if it was my house i cannot. Ill ask neighbors but i mean if we could get a rough estimate as to how many cars are coming then that would give ample info as to how many neighbors i should ask

Zozefup

Smash Lord
You should update the attendance list on the main page. Also, you need to add a set up list because I doubt IL will bring any set ups. :p

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
@ Everyone/Vamp: This is what I'm going to do. I'm going to type up a formal letter to the neighbors and next time I'm through Indianapolis, I will stick a letter in each mailbox telling them whats goin down on this date, as well as leave our phone numbers if they want to call and comment on this.

@ Zozefup: I will do that here in a bit. I've gotten stuck with a flu bug (stuck at home) so my appearence on SWF has been a bit limited.

clowsui

Smash Legend
was thinking about going to this

saw the stage list

not going to this.
DAAAAMNNNN son

yo hunger mah negrito i might host a pound4 prep hella conservative thing on the next day :p it's sunday tourney but who gives :D an extra 2 hrs drive tho

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
OOK, we have to get top four for doubles this time, otherwise I'm not sure double DK is such a good idea anymore.

DK ALL DAY

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
After consulting with some "top men," Green Greens has been added to Counters, and effective at this moment, it will no longer be changed.

Attendance list has also been updated.

Count

Smash Champion
So we're asking Zoze to do his green greens shenanigans. Awesome.

Who on earth decided the stage list wasn't liberal enough as is?

Jesus.

Icyo

Smash Ace
After consulting with some "top men," Green Greens has been added to Counters, and effective at this moment, it will no longer be changed.

Green Greens...as a cp...I LOVE YOU. MY CHANCES OF ATTENDING THIS JUST SHOT THROUGH THE ROOF

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····

why did you listen to zozefup and add green greens? serious questions, because you know the only reason why he wants it is to win by stalling.

I like how the infinite isn't banned either, because I want to prove that either the infinite is broken or that DK IS viable

Who on earth decided the stage list wasn't liberal enough as is?

Jesus.

I honetly have a problem with green greens and pirate ship being legal, and to a less degree, Mansion

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Your tourney your stagelist guys; stay strong. It doesn't really benefit me; I have no idea what to do on any of these stages.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
why did you listen to zozefup and add green greens?
Zoze, CP me to Green Greens please.
What in the world.. lol. I have rainbow cruise, Mansion, and Delfino. Green greens is a good stage for me, but I'd much rather have Cruise. If I cp Green Greens and they back up Snake for G&W then I just auto lose. (I even lost to a bad wolf player there in pools at MWE circuit).

I think you should be much more worried about Arty with this stage list. Will you ban Japes for his Falco? Or Green Greens for his G&W? :(

I would have cp'd EVERYONE to Corneria though lol XD

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Actually, I haven't really paid any attention to anything about Green Greens, might've glanced at it, but didn't see it. I was told about everything about (such and such) AFTER I added GG.

Kel

Smash Master
Smashfield( myself, nope, champ, fonz, and capem) should be at this. Nope and Fonz might be in Montana for Christmas. Whoever can make i will be here though. Im definitely coming though. Cant wait.

A rematch would be great Arty.
If the holtz bros. end up not going you think I could get in on that Springfield ride action?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ITT people john about things they can't find a way to beat

10 lain
you can't beat a MK circle camping on greens greens. so yes that's why people complain. you literally can't hit him.

SMART people don't complain about ICS because you can avoid a grab (cept for poor ganon).

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm moving Renegade and Kel to the $3 MM list lol.

I want $1 MM with Quik, Nope
$3 Renegade and Kel
$5 with Arty, Count, Chewy, Champ, Capem.
$10+ with everyone else.

So far: $10 Lou, $5 Count, $5 Chewy, and $20 with ook (as long as I don't lose the other MMs. In that case I'll do a $10 MM).

Also, EVERYONE bring a set up to this tournament. I would really like enough set ups so we can get friendlies and MMs in. There are a lot of people I would like to friendly at this tournament. Plus, I tend to slow tournaments WAYY down. (50% of my matches go to time. It's not uncommon for all 3 matches to go to time.)

What are the rules if a match goes to time and ends in equal percents? Play out the sudden death? And what are the rules in crews if a match goes to time?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Just to be certain you still play MK right? If that is the case then our 10$ MM is a go. MK vs GW best of 5.
Thats lame lol. If you take me to a gay cp I'd like to change :(. I play MK, G&W, and Kirby. But if you really want only MK then I guess I can do that.

Count

Smash Champion
Lou..if we manage to not play in brackets or pools AGAIN. Lets MM. Were like cursed not to play.

@zoze can we do like ECish stage list for our MM? You still have plenty of good CPs on me like frigate, RC, brinstar, delfino.

Arty

Smash Lord
Lol Zozefup, you're gonna have like $100 invested in MMs
I'll do a $3 2/3 Luigi vs MK MM with you.

Edit: And I reaaally wanna play Nope. Hopefully in bracket, but if not lets do a MM.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
@zoze can we do like ECish stage list for our MM
Sure. I really want to play you on FD sometime, but I don't want it to be a MM lol.

Yea Zoze EC stage list when we MM too
What is the EC stage list? Do I get Luigi's, Delphino, cruise, Corneria, or Green Greens? lol

Lol Zozefup, you're gonna have like $100 invested in MMs
I'll do a $3 2/3 Luigi vs MK MM with you.
I'm only bringing $5. Play Count>Lou>Ook and I'll have $40 XD
And I'd really rather play your Falco or G&W. I'd rather play real matches with other people than play your goofy secondarys :p

Top Bottom